Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help (2348 Views)

Neteller Market Place / Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. / Do You Need Neteller Or You Have Neteller Lets Exchange At Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by tijankaba(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
I need a valid opinion on this...

I funded my netteller accounts today for trading purpose, but was surprused the excharged rate used was around N300 below what I expected(370).

My worried now is when I am about to withdraw.

At what rate did you withdraw to your Nigeria bank account recently or what policy do Neteller follow in calculating there exchange rate?
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by bedfordng(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
tijankaba:

I funded my netteller accounts today for trading purpose, but was surprused the excharged rate used was around N300 below what I expected(370).

At what rate did you withdraw to your Nigeria bank account recently or what policy do Neteller follow in calculating there exchange rate?
what means did you use when funding your account. Did you use bank card or exchanger, if you used bank card, which bank did you use. If you want to withdraw it, you will have to sell it to those who needs it
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by arbitrage: 2:56am On Feb 19, 2016
tijankaba:

Are you planning to withdraw to your Nigerian bank in naira or in USD? If you do naira, then you will get credited at official rate N199 and be at loss from N300. Please check for me under Money in, the possibility of funding your Neteller by bank deposit, and not card. What bank details did they give?
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by tijankaba(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2016
bedfordng:
what means did you use when funding your account. Did you use bank card or exchanger, if you used bank card, which bank did you use. If you want to withdraw it, you will have to sell it to those who needs it

I used GT master card.
I also intend to transfer back to my account at the end of the day
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by tijankaba(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2016
arbitrage:

Are you planning to withdraw to your Nigerian bank in naira or in USD? If you do naira, then you will get credited at official rate N199 and be at loss from N300. Please check for me under Money in, the possibility of funding your Neteller by bank deposit, and not card. What bank details did they give?

Thanks
Is it possible to withdraw to my domi account?
I would rather do that if withdrawing into my naira account will result into that.
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by Abidex35(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2016
arbitrage:

sent u a mail.....let's talk $$$ , mail from h***********@gmail.com
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by Trendymaster: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pls i need to know how to send money from my Paypal account to my dollar domiciliary account?. Arbitrage pls i need your email to talk with you.
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2016
e for Naira.
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by demosoft: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Trendymaster:
Pls i need to know how to send money from my Paypal account to my dollar domiciliary account?. Arbitrage pls i need your email to talk with you.
you can't directly to Nigeria.you need to first withdraw to a bank account abroad and then wire to your dorm .which country Is your PayPal .
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by macphilip: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Reliable and trusted exchanger
We Buy and sell Neteller in Nigeria
Call 08144333114
WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by manijoli(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2016
i also buy neteller
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by manijoli(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2016
if any bodi want to sell neteller buzz mi up @ newmanjonathan23@gmail.com
manijoli:
i also buy neteller
Re: Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help by Zdoh(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]

(1) (Reply)

Free 50k Worth Of Food Stuff / How Did Bill Gates Know Of A Coming Disease / How To Start An ISP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.