Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? (1582 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce / Is Devil Rulling This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by slashcuff(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2006
This Is not just a joke but a true life Story which my Pastor told me and asked me the say question, for few moment i was speechless, Not knowing what to say.

he told me that a man came to meet him and told him that he want to divorce his wife after he found out that she's been used by the devil, that all his misfortune was because of that lady that when he confronted her she actually agreed to all the allegations. He said that the man said after several years of marriage without progress in all his endeavour, hardwork and sufferring was due to that woman. Would you divorce the woman after several years of marriage with 3 lovely and God fearing Children? What would you do if you find urself in this man shoes?
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by nilla(f): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2006
hmmmmmm shocked
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by Drusilla(f): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2006
Well, I would just go by the bible.

It says do[b] not [/b] divorce a spouse just because they are a non-believer.

1Co 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

1Co 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

1Co 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

1Co 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by slashcuff(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2006
@Drusilla, You're Right But How would you relate to the person from hencefort matters because the relationship would never be the same again, even if you agree to continue to tolerate him/her you'll definately not tell the person most thisng u do say or do like before, i guess one should pray and seek God's divine hand b4 choosing a spouse,
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by kimba(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2006
slashcuff:

This Is not just a joke but a true life Story which my Pastor told me and asked me the say question, for few moment i was speechless, Not knowing what to say.

he told me that a man came to meet him and told him that he want to divorce his wife after he found out that she's been used by the devil, that all his misfortune was because of that lady that when he confronted her she actually agreed to all the allegations. He said that the man said after several years of marriage without progress in all his endeavour, hardwork and sufferring was due to that woman. Would you divorce the woman after several years of marriage with 3 lovely and God fearing Children? What would you do if you find yourself in this man shoes?

ONE:
Is the man in question a Christian? not just a church-goer.
If Yes, for him to come and start asking his pastor if he could divorce or not is not the best way to go. The Bible's ONE-FLESH is a man and a woman, legally married by law or tradition. It doesnt matter who is the believer or not. Definitely, they both were sinners before this man became a Christian(if he is a Christian now).

TWO:
What is the yardstick that this man has used to measure and conclude that the woman is the source of his problem? What is definition of AGENT OF THE DEVIL? If he is a true child of God, he should destroy all her powers on his knees. Jesus said IT IS FINISHED 2000+ years ago. So he should not worry about her. And besides, has he allowed God into his situation? There are many Christians who live their life by allowing God to touch every part of their life, except their pockets. A man with clenched fists cannot catch anything. He should learn to give, be generous.

If I were the man, I wont divorce this woman. I would settle everything with God on my knees.

Please tell your man if he knows that IT IS POSSIBLE TO PRAY FOR SOMEONE UNTIL THAT PERSON SUBMITS TO GOD AND GETS INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Its never by force.
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by holythug(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2008
yes X 1,000,000,000,000,000 raise to power 1,000,000,000
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by ty4real(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Poster!
Didnt the guy know when he was dating her,the signs will definitely have been there all along but all in the name of Hes in lOVE ,he didnt notice, now it is the woman that is behind all his misfortune!What a statement,Marriage is not for convinience o ,He cant divorce rather both of them should go for the deliverance together cause they have be come one and infact teh guy is also doing himself now cause.Marriage is for better for worse ooooo the earlier he learns to caryy his cross, the better for him!
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by justcool(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
This is why our country does not progress. We blame everything(even our own faults) on other people's supernatural abilities. If this man is truly living a God pleasing life how can the wife's supernatural evil powers deter him? Is evil stronger that good? Is Satan stronger than God?
If he is not compatible with his wife, he should divorce her for such a marriage is against the will of God and thus immoral. Only in the case of immorality should one end a marriage. He should desist from making allegations that he is not sure of and look for the true cause of his failures.
You said that "the man said after several years of marriage without progress in all his endeavour" yet you said that the marriage produced 3 lovely and God fearing Children. This is contradictory! What progress and blessing is more that than a marriage being blessed with 3 lovely and God fearing Children?
People that are full fear of their neighbor's supernatural powers are usually spiritually asleep and unintelligent! Any wonder why such people hardly progress?
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by oluomok(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2008
hay that naa big matter oh! i go call fife upon her instata!

But the fact about it is that let shine our eyes and pray that God should guide be'cuse it take a spritual eyes to win a a spiritual issue like this
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by dafidixone(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2008
@poster,

Did you ask your pastor if he heard the side of the wife story? grin

Beware of the wolf in the sheep clothings. Eve was worst than this but adam did not divorce her.

Prayer will help in all situation. So tell your Pastor to pray for the family as a Man of God. Rebuke Spirit of poverty in that family. Also ask your pastor if the man pays his tithes regularly and in the right proportion.

Shallom! grin
Re: Would You Divorce Your Spouse, If You Found Out That He/she Is Devil's Agent? by clintonty(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2008
embarassed A wife that has given him children now turning to devils agent!!! The next thing is not divorce. She is not the devil itself but an agent. Then let the agentship be terminated with thorough prayers and the family lives a new life. But some men may want to distract or form an untrue story simply because they find better lady outside or impatience. ( Iyiola Omotayo)

(1) (Reply)

Is Smoking And Taking Recreational Drugs Like Cocaine A Sin Before God? / Do You Believe In Spiritism - Necromancy? / Shiloh 2012 Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.