Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (45153 Views)

Traders Weep As Fire Guts Timber Market In Enugu / How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby / Exporters Of Kosso Wood And CITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Nigerians,

Are you looking a Lucrative business to invest your money and earn dollars into your bank account?

Are you looking a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for a business that guarantee at least 40% profit of your investment?

Have you tried Export of Kosso wood from Lagos Apapa, Tincan port or Onne port portharcourt?

Take advantage of high exchange rate of Naira to dollar and make money.

I'm not here to sell manual, I want to share this knowledge and idea to all Nairalanders. This is what
I do. I am an exporter of Kosso wood.

Stay tuned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by habbee62: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
add me or let talk

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Flexherbal(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Timber business is cool!

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by nerilove(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2016
How does it work? Whatsapp-08181837181, nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Azumagcc(m): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2016
I bought a dullmer last year for this but met some miscreants cheats. I have interest. 08064079189 azumagcc@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by sonnie10: 3:09am On Feb 19, 2016
When you export, you are paid in dollars but banks can only give the official rate #198. Banks will never give you the money in dollars, moreover one of government's requirement is that your company must show evidence of repatriation of funds or face sanctions.

One area I need clarification is whether someone can legally export timber from Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 19, 2016
sonnie10:
When you export, you are paid in dollars but banks can only give the official rate #198. Banks will never give you the money in dollars, moreover one of government's requirement is that your company must show evidence of repatriation of funds or face sanctions.
One area I need clarification is whether someone can legally export timber from Nigeria?

You don't go to your bank to withdraw cash ( dollar ), when you receive your payment in your dorm account. This is because, as you rightly said. Bank will pay you official rate of #198 to 1 USD. Dollar in your bank account is worth more than the physical dollar cash. This is because of CBN's monetary policy that do not favour importers to have access to dollar. You transfer your dollar from your account to any potential buyer's account, while he credits your naira account according to the parallel market exchange rate. Often I sell more than the black market rate.
You can export wood legally, just listen and follow through this post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 19, 2016
With the current exchange rate of naira to dollar, investing in exportation of natural resources like Timber ( Kosso wood) is a profitable business one should look into and invest. It is a business that yeilds at least 40% profit of the capital invested.

Kosso wood is a type of timber found in States like Kogi, Nassarawa, Kwara, Abuja, Niger, Benue, Cross river, Plateau, Kaduna and Taraba state. With the best quality been sourced from Taraba, Cross river and Benue state.

It is the most sourced after product in China and Vietnam. They process these timbers when imported into their countries into finished product and export to America, Europe and other parts of the world for furniture making. Which we import back into Nigeria as foreign furniture.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2016
nerilove:
How does it work? Whatsapp-08181837181, nerilove4all@yahoo.co.uk

I am releasing the whole information here for the benefit of all Nairalanders, that want to take advantage of high exchange rate. just follow through my post. It is something you can do. Trust me, but you will work hard for it.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Azumagcc:
I bought a dullmer last year for this but met some miscreants cheats.
I have interest.
azumagcc@gmail.com

Sorry broda. There is big opportunity in the business, despite your past experience, you can still tap into the gold mine.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2016
SOURCING: It takes 7 to 14 days maximum to source for the timber and transport to sagamu or owerri for export through Apapa, tincan port Lagos or Onne port Portharcourt. 

The cost of wood per log ranges from #6500 - #8500. This depends on the size of the wood. 25cmx25cm, 30cmx30cm, 35cmx35cm, 40cmx40cm and 45cmx45cm. The length must be least of 7ft (200cm to 240cm). The biggest sizes 35cm to 45cm commands the highest prices.

You source, load into trailer and transport to Lagos or owerri for export. The revenue charges of each state were you purchase the wood varies, with Taraba state having the highest charge of #500,000 per trailer of wood. Cross river charges #350,000, Benue state #150,000, Niger #40,000. Kwara #30,000, Kogi 85,000. Etc .

Here is the total cost and expenses of one truck of wood here in Benue state were i am right now sourcing: Price of wood -  #7000 per log of wood. Number of logs to buy 160 pieces. #8000x 160pcs = #1,280,000. 
Loading to trailer ( #500 per log ) x 160pcs = #80,000
Benue state forestry revenue = 150,000
Transport cost = #300,000
Road Expenses for the truck driver #100,000
Personal Logistics 50,000
Total cost = #1, 960,000.

Hope you are following?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by nerilove(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Following brother, nice one. Give us more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2016
Goods in Sagamu/Owerri.
We call the places were these Kosso woods /timbers are offloaded BEACH OR YARD. The Yards are located in Sagamu, Ogere, Mowe/Ibafo all in Ogun state. Also at Futo/Poly Nekede road Naze, Oweer Imo State. It is some people's business to own a beach/yard. Exporters bring their wood in the beach, offload and load into container for export and pay the beach owner. The charges of beach owners varies from #20,000 to #50,000. Depends on your agreement with the beach owner. Once your truck gets to Sagamu/owerri. And makes its way to the beach you want to load from. You offload the woods from the trailer, and arrange for export forwarder to get you a container from Apapa, Tincan or Onne ports.

Expenses break down in Sagamu/Owerri for export.

Offload from trailer #30,000
Ogun /Imo state revenue at the beach #12,000
Cost of loading into container #70,000
Export charges and documentations:
Apapa/Tincan port = #900,000 per container.
Onne port Portharcourt = 750,000.
(Since January this year, I have been using onne port because high charge in Lagos.)
Beach owner in Owerri = #30,000

Expenses in Owerri = #892,000 ( using onne port)

Cost of wood from Benue = #1,960,000

Total cost of wood = #2,852,000.

The secrets of the business are good picture and good quality wood. The woods are loaded coach by coach as you can see in the attached pictures. As the woods are loaded, each coach will be clearly written the container number and number of logs. And a well clean picture is taken.
Four sets of pictures containing four difference coaches of wood loaded. This four sets pictures will be sent to the buyer in china or Vietnam. For a Vietnam buyer, this is the point he will will issue you contract once he sees the pictures. For a Chinese buyer, he might give you contract before you load the woods into container.

The export forwarder will take care of the documentations in the customs and shipping line. Within 7 working days the Bill of Laden (BL) will be ready from the shipping line. The buyer whom you want to sell to and has signed contract with, will bear the consignee name in the BL. Immediately the BL is out from the shipping line, you take a picture of the four sets ocean Bill of Laden document or scan and send to buyer. Or you can give your bank to contact the buyer's bank. Depends on your terms in the contract. Your account will be credited in us dollars as agreed in your contract with buyer.

Stay tuned and follow us....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by sonnie10: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Adifranka:

You don't go to your bank to withdraw cash ( dollar ), when you receive your payment in your dorm account. This is because, as you rightly said. Bank will pay you official rate of #198 to 1 USD. Dollar in your bank account is worth more than the physical dollar cash. This is because of CBN's monetary policy that do not favour importers to have access to dollar. You transfer your dollar from your account to any potential buyer's account, while he credits your naira account according to the parallel market exchange rate. Often I sell more than the black market rate.
You can export wood legally, just listen and follow through this post.

Thanks for this tip. Trust Nija now, there is always a way out. May I have your contact please?
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by alexchina: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
pls sir could you give me your number am interested on this business lets discuss thanks
Adifranka:
Goods in Sagamu/Owerri.
We call the places were these Kosso woods /timbers are offloaded BEACH OR YARD. The Yards are located in Sagamu, Ogere, Mowe/Ibafo all in Ogun state. Also at Futo/Poly Nekede road Naze, Oweer Imo State. It is some people's business to own a beach/yard. Exporters bring their wood in the beach, offload and load into container for export and pay the beach owner. The charges of beach owners varies from #20,000 to #50,000. Depends on your agreement with the beach owner. Once your truck gets to Sagamu/owerri. And makes its way to the beach you want to load from. You offload the woods from the trailer, and arrange for export forwarder to get you a container from Apapa, Tincan or Onne ports.

Expenses break down in Sagamu/Owerri for export.

Offload from trailer #30,000
Ogun /Imo state revenue at the beach #12,000
Cost of loading into container #70,000
Export charges and documentations:
Apapa/Tincan port = #900,000 per container.
Onne port Portharcourt = 750,000.
(Since January this year, I have been using onne port because high charge in Lagos.)
Beach owner in Owerri = #30,000

Expenses in Owerri = #892,000 ( using onne port)

Cost of wood from Benue = #1,960,000

Total cost of wood = #2,852,000.

The secrets of the business are good picture and good quality wood. The woods are loaded coach by coach as you can see in the attached pictures. As the woods are loaded, each coach will be clearly written the container number and number of logs. And a well clean picture is taken.
Four sets of pictures containing four difference coaches of wood loaded. This four sets pictures will be sent to the buyer in china or Vietnam. For a Vietnam buyer, this is the point he will will issue you contract once he sees the pictures. For a Chinese buyer, he might give you contract before you load the woods into container.

The export forwarder will take care of the documentations in the customs and shipping line. Within 7 working days the Bill of Laden (BL) will be ready from the shipping line. The buyer whom you want to sell to and has signed contract with, will bear the consignee name in the BL. Immediately the BL is out from the shipping line, you take a picture of the four sets ocean Bill of Laden document or scan and send to buyer. Or you can give your bank to contact the buyer's bank. Depends on your terms in the contract. Your account will be credited in us dollars as agreed in your contract with buyer.

Stay tuned and follow us....

2 Likes

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by alexchina: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
i have demand for timber wood here am base in china contact me i'll give you picture of what i want .
alexchina:
pls sir could you give me your number am interested on this business lets discuss thanks
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
DOCUMENTS AND PAYMENT ( BL, Certificate of Origin and Phythosanitary certificate from Ministry of Agriculture )

The Bill of Laden (BL) is a document that gives the detail of your container and prove of ownership of the container.

Certificate of origin gives the details of origin of the product or goods loaded into the container. Attached

Phythosanitary Certificate shows the wood is legally harvested and government's approval of it. Attached

These are the sets of document you will present to buyer, either by scanning the documents or sending to him by courier services ( DHL or FEDEX), for him to make payment into your account as agreed in the contract.

The price of container of wood ranges from $10,000 to $13,000. The exchange rate as at today is $1 to #397 in the black market. Dollar in your dorm account is higher than the #397. My friend transferred from his account to an exporter's account for #415 just yesterday. The scarcity of dollar in the nation's economy might be a blessing to you, if you can go into export of Timber. Exporters and Businessmen are scrabbling for dollars. If you have one in your account, you almost detect your price.

I am in Benue state right now sourcing for wood against my next month export. Will be in Lagos a week time. I will gladly give you my professional assistance for export of this commodity, if you really need one.
I have many Chinese and Vietnamese buyers that I don't meet their demands of this commodity. I will give you their contacts to supply to them, no charge is attached.
Do you want to partner with my company to export? You are welcome. Let's talk about it.
GOD BLESS US ALL.

contact me thru: victoradinwa@gmail.com
whatsapp 08094462462.
phone no: 07011340284

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
DOCUMENTS AND PAYMENT ( BL, Certificate of Origin and Phythosanitary certificate from Ministry of Agriculture )

The Bill of Laden (BL) is a document that gives the detail of your container and prove of ownership of the container.

Certificate of origin gives the details of origin of the product or goods loaded into the container. Attached

Phythosanitary Certificate shows the wood is legally harvested and government's approval of it. Attached

These are the sets of document you will present to buyer, either by scanning the documents or sending to him by courier services ( DHL or FEDEX), for him to make payment into your account as agreed in the contract.

The price of container of wood ranges from $10,000 to $13,000. The exchange rate as at today is $1 to #397 in the black market. Dollar in your dorm account is higher than the #397. My friend transferred from his account to an exporter's account for #415 just yesterday. The scarcity of dollar in the nation's economy might be a blessing to you, if you can go into export of Timber. Exporters and Businessmen are scrabbling for dollars. If you have one in your account, you almost detect your price.

I am in Benue state right now sourcing for wood against my next month export. Will be in Lagos a week time. I will gladly give you my professional assistance for export of this commodity, if you really need one.
I have many Chinese and Vietnamese buyers that I don't meet their demands of this commodity. I will give you their contacts to supply to them, no charge is attached.
Do you want to partner with my company to export? You are welcome. Let's talk about it.
GOD BLESS US ALL.

contact me thru: victoradinwa@gmail.com
whatsapp 08094462462.
phone no: 07011340284

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by nerilove(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
I have some questions:
1) Must the exporter take the wood 'beach'? Can't he load directly into the container where he bought the wood?
2) Can the exporter own a beach. Or yard?
3) Why do you choose Benue. Despite other Places have lesser amount ofgovt fees?
4) How do you identify the real kosso wood?
5) Can anyone without NEPC registration do the biz?
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Bugatie(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Well done bros,, am following keenly

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Bugatie:
Well done bros,, am following keenly

Thanks
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2016
nerilove:
I have some questions:
1) Must the exporter take the wood 'beach'? Can't he load directly into the container where he bought the wood?
3) Why do you choose Benue. Despite other Places have lesser amount ofgovt fees?

Nerilove to
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
nerilove:
I have some questions:

Nerilove to answer your questions;
1. You can load from the state you purchased the wood, depends on your arrangement with your forwarding agent. But must often, they won't give you an empty container to load from the bush, because you did not insure the container. Any case of accident n on the road, he will pay huge sum of money to the shipping line.
Also if you have empty plot(s) of land to offload the woods and load your container for export, that' okay.

2.Yes, an exporter can own a beach or yard. If you have plots of land or can lease one, It depends on you. But if you don't have empty plot or can't lease one. It is important you make use of other people's beach to the your export.

3. As I stated earlier on the post, the best quality Kosso woods are sourced from Taraba, Cross river and Benue states. I do source from these three states. You have to give tour buyer the best quality wood to command better price after loading your container. The other states has their own qualities, if I source from there, I won't get a good price from my buyer. So I go for the best.

4. Every tree has a bark and leaf. But you identify Kosso by its bark. You will be shown practically, when come to the field. Not theory thing bro.

5. Absolutely, you can export without NEPC. That's why you have your forwarding agent. He will handle the documentations for you at customs and shipping line. Then hand over your BL to you.

Hope your questions are answered?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Harpesin(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice post from Adifranka, you have really done a great job......Am contacting you on whatsapp for more collabo......Meanwhile for those who are in need of a qualified Agent to handle this, contact Mr Babalola (08021004927 / 07030119932) ......Export is one of the best business of the year 2016.

We handle the following perfectly:-

Cow horn
Bitter Kola
Ginger
Sesame Seed
Cocoa
Zinc
Cashew nut
Charcoal
Palm Kernel Shell
Sheabutter
and many more.......

2 Likes

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by 2busy: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
God bless you brother for giving full details of this export business
Trust some other business men in the export business they'll organize a classroom theoretical approach to the whole story, charge you like N130,000 (part of d capital for d potential investor)
In my opinion I feel such people are making more money in the training than the real business.
Thanks once again for sharing this valuable information
Adifranka:
Hello Nigerians,

Are you looking a Lucrative business to invest your money and earn dollars into your bank account?

Are you looking a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for a business that guarantee at least 40% profit of your investment?

Have you tried Export of Kosso wood from Lagos Apapa, Tincan port or Onne port portharcourt?

Take advantage of high exchange rate of Naira to dollar and make money.

I'm not here to sell manual, I want to share this knowledge and idea to all Nairalanders. This is what
I do. I am an exporter of Kosso wood.

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by wabkhal: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please, I have interest in it. Can we chat on what'sapp +22556562192.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by sweettikky(f): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
bukolaoyelude@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Karmatyra(f): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
please, I'm interested.....abeg, add me up 08137072823

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Harpesin:
Nice post from Adifranka, you have really done a great job......Am contacting you on whatsapp for more collabo......Meanwhile for those who are in need of a qualified Agent to handle this, contact Mr Babalola of Inland Containers Nigeria Limited (08021004927 / 07030119932) (temitope.babalola@inlandcontainers.net) we have our bonded terminal in Kano and Kaduna and our head office is in Apapa, Lagos......Export is one of the best business of the year 2016.

We handle the following perfectly:-

Cow horn
Bitter Kola
Ginger
Sesame Seed
Cocoa
Zinc
Cashew nut
Charcoal
Palm Kernel Shell
Sheabutter
and many more.......

I see you bro. You are on point. Nice talking with you

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Karmatyra:
please, I'm interested.....abeg, add me up 08137072823

Bro just add and whatsapp me ....ok. I will respond to your messages. Thank you
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
wabkhal:
Please, I have interest in it. Can we chat on what'sapp +22556562192.

Bro, just add me on your whatsapp..thank you
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by millhouse: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2016
This is what I have been looking for!! I have a friend dat does haulage for a guy that exports timber and since he got contract the guy Don explode. Been asking him to discuss with the exporter how he does his biz so we could go into it too. My friend doesn't want to know..the money he is seeing from the haulage contract has overwhelmed him. Boss am adding u up on whastssp so we could discuss more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elon Musk Replies Twitter Lawsuit Threat With A Meme Tweet[Pictures] / Abdulrasak Okoya Celebrates His 77th Birthday With His Wife, Shade / Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.