Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (45156 Views)

Traders Weep As Fire Guts Timber Market In Enugu / How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby / Exporters Of Kosso Wood And CITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by tayorh(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Adifranka:
Hello Nigerians,

Are you looking a Lucrative business to invest your money and earn dollars into your bank account?

Are you looking a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for a business that guarantee at least 40% profit of your investment?

Have you tried Export of Kosso wood from Lagos Apapa, Tincan port or Onne port portharcourt?

Take advantage of high exchange rate of Naira to dollar and make money.

I'm not here to sell manual, I want to share this knowledge and idea to all Nairalanders. This is what
I do. I am an exporter of Kosso wood.

Stay tuned.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Babacele: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2017
remele2:
Hello house ,
Please i want to find out the possibility of sourcing for kosso wood and finding a buyer for it immidiatly locally ?
you can get in ondo,kogi, nasarawa, fct, niger, taraba etc go to sawmill at ikorodu before ijede road, ibafo area or ask sawmillers where koso deports are to get local buyers. you can also get buyers on line but be careful.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by bonnyz: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
We have trucks for your wood export from either Sagamu, Oghere, Ijebu-ode to Lagos port etc. Call for booking: 07060657335
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by praise010(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Good day all. If you have Koso woods in Owerri, Enugu or PH, kindly contact me on 08037271268.

If you can also supply to those location , kindly contact me ASAP.

Thank you
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Mc23(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
@Op please I am interested. WhatsApp 08110962737.

I import vehicles and parts. I would love to explore this also as its related to my business. My question is how do you source for international buyers ??
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by pword: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mc23:
@Op please I am interested. WhatsApp 08110962737.

I import vehicles and parts. I would love to explore this also as its related to my business. My question is how do you source for international buyers ??

contact me with this number, hope we can partner 07059754689
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by AromePeter(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2017
HELLO,

IF YOU WANT TO EXPORT KOSSO/DOUSSIE WOOD AND LACK THE TIME R KNOW-HOW TO HANDLE THE WHOLE PROCESS OF GETTING BUYERS, DOCUMENTATION, NEGOTIATION AND SEALING DEALS.

NO NEED TO BE DISCOURAGED JUST EMAIL YOUR DETAILS AND REQUEST TO US WE'LL HANDLE ALL THE TECHNICALITIES WHILE YOU FOCUS ON YOUR CORE. WHICH IS SOURCING LOCALLY AND CONTAINERIZING AT THE BEECH.

CONTACT US via petermomoh25@gmal.com, copy igwennamdi110@gmail.com
Drop your details so we can contact you and make progress

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by pword: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Anyone who can supply Teak, Beech and Oak please indicate by sending email to Astrodix101@gmail.com
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by inspirational93: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Adifranka:
Hello Nigerians,

Are you looking a Lucrative business to invest your money and earn dollars into your bank account?

Are you looking a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for a business that guarantee at least 40% profit of your investment?

Have you tried Export of Kosso wood from Lagos Apapa, Tincan port or Onne port portharcourt?

I'm not here to sell manual, I want to share this knowledge and idea to all Nairalanders. This is what

Stay tuned.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Hardetutu01(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
we have this in large quantity.location is ikorodu,lagos state...if interested call dis number 08155783791

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by dnapstar(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
kulee:
Please can i have like a budget of funds needed to source for kosso wood from Benue
eg cost of wood, revenue cost, hammering cost, loading cost, transport to sagamu, road expenditures and other sundry cost. Its very urgent please.
Goodday, Where you able to get feedback on your questions? i need similar answer as i intend to start the business...
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Kingsmeado(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
(2) We need 20 flatbed trailers to carry 30 tonne cement from Dangote factory Ibeshe, Ogun State to Dangote Refinery at Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
The approved rate is N100,000 per trip and paid upfront daily.
Truck owner will be responsible for fuelling but drivers will be given loading and off-loading money.
If you have flatbed trailers, pls send the following information on the trailers;
Reg. Numbers,
Vehicle Make,
Chassis No,
Engine No,
Colours, and
drivers names.
for us to register them for the job,
obtain gate passes and
I.D. Cards.

Call 08083360272, 08035564495 urgent
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Igyeseh(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
dnapstar:

Goodday, Where you able to get feedback on your questions? i need similar answer as i intend to start the business...
Call me on this number 08021384843
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by jibrilaha: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Good day all,
wish to inform esteem customers about our MADRID WOODs. anyone interested should contact below number.
Your satisfaction is our joy.

JAAWOOD STORE

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by webhostbiz: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
I have 1000 teaks stand for sale on my farm.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Adifranka:
Hello Nigerians,

Stay tuned.

Victor . Are u still into this business at the moment? I want to link up with u.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by otunbadan(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
DrDauda:

Victor . Are u still into this business at the moment? I want to link up with u.

Incase you are interested in doing this particular business, we could talk.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by chidicute(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adifranka:
Hello Nigerians,

Stay tuned.

goodmorning bro, I ve sent u a PM u are yet to reply,please I would like to get your contact ,let's talk or chat concerning the timber bussiness, I'm interested and base in owerri, and also anybody that needs partnership should link me up, let's make this work...
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Igyeseh(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
chidicute:

goodmorning bro, I ve sent u a PM u are yet to reply,please I would like to get your contact ,let's talk or chat concerning the timber bussiness, I'm interested and base in owerri, and also anybody that needs partnership should link me up, let's make this work...
Hello Chidi, am base in Benue where the majority of the wood is highly sought for.
Owerri is the place where people do buy the wood here to go sell, let's talk partnership.
08021384843 that's my number.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by aariwa(m): 3:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by moneysense777: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
I have a land in Sagamu that you can use for yard. If anyone is interested in partnership. The land is in Igbeapa where kosso business thrives in Sagamu.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by jhost104: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gooday all
what's the least amount I can sell a truck load of APA (45 pieces) in shagamu
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by newsnjobs(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
One good thing about this business is that you can be involve in it while gainfully employ.

Check Here For Lucrative Jobs in Nigeria

Good Luck
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by otunbadan(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2018
jhost104:
Gooday all

what's the least amount I can sell a truck load of APA (45 pieces) in shagamu

1.3-1.5 m... Do you have APA?
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by elawman(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
I want to know if it is better to deal in timbers or planks. I already have plan to go and learn how to trade planks before I saw this thread. I won't mind if I can get a mentor here for either of the two.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Bumdeeva: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
I
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ak22(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
otunbadan:

1.3-1.5 m... Do you have APA?

This business is not that profitable like before again .
When you bring the wood finish these Chinko people we be telling you that is too small . like na them plant the wood
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Shonuga7(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Contact this number+2348064460035 Mr shonuga olayemi.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by NairalandAngel(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Hello Nigerians,

Stay tuned.

Is there a tree planting scheme to replace the trees that are being felled?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elon Musk Replies Twitter Lawsuit Threat With A Meme Tweet[Pictures] / Abdulrasak Okoya Celebrates His 77th Birthday With His Wife, Shade / Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.