Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Focus, Focus, Focus (this One Thing I Do) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Focus, Focus, Focus (this One Thing I Do) (412 Views)

Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer / Prophetic Focus For February 2017: Bishop David Oyedepo / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Focus, Focus, Focus (this One Thing I Do) by God2man(m): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
When I was young we used to play with the magnifying glass on a bright sunny day, we made sure that the heat of the sunlight was concentrated on the magnifying glass for the paper under it to burn as a result of the intense concentration. It was a very exciting experience.

Now, I understand better the secret behind the burning of the paper under the magnifying glass.

What is the secret? Simple.

FOCUS.

The heat of sunlight at the focus of a magnifying glass set the paper on fire.

Life is full of distractions. So many things are diverting our attentions day by day, sport, Television, Sex, Internet, money, Children, marriage, Education and so on.

The truth is, you must be strong enough to put your feet on the ground and take a stand like Paul the Apostle in Philippians 3: 13 and declare that
" Brethren, I count not myself to have apprenheded, but this ONE THING I DO,"

What is that thing that you do, where do you concentrate all your attentions to?

It is your focus. Your focus is your future. It is what God has for you in this life. If you miss your focus then you are as good as dead.

If you are suppose to be a shinning light in your environment and now you are a notorious armed robber, you have lost your focus in life.

If you are suppose to be the head in your office but you are still crawling then you have lost focus.

If God has committed the souls of many people into your hands but now what are you doing ?
Are you sending them to hell fire by your conduct?then you have lost focus.

Listen, when you do not know where you are going people will lead you to where you are not suppose to go.
If you go to where you are not suppose to go, you will meet your untimely death.

If you fail to stand for something you would fall for the wrong thing. You will just be moving from one place to the other like a vagabond.

When you know where you are going in life, people will be afraid, they will salute you and allow you to take over.

So the more you focus on the will of God for your life, the more clearer, better, bigger and successful your life will turn to.

Many People have no knowledge about focus, they are completely ignorant of doing one thing because of fear of failure.

Embrace failure then you will know where to focus.

To be completed.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Christian Run For Political Office? / It Is Over,he Is Coming...jesus Is Coming / Is Having Immersion Baptism A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.