Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. (13458 Views)

Google Advices You Delete These Apps / Travelling To A Foreign Country? Break The Language Barrier With These Apps. / These Apps Will Help You Make Cool Cash; No Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 3:03am On May 05, 2016
realjoker:
bro, pls where can I download EPG, all the once I am seeing on play store are different to that your own, they don't have Nigerians station.
UKtv has EPG with it.
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by realjoker(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2016
valnelly:

UKtv has EPG with it.
wow, I just see it now.
please which data package is pocket friendly with internet TV. etisalat have cap there chat pack data bundle.
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by casig: 1:16pm On May 05, 2016
valnelly:
These are the best streaming app ever. Download these and never miss out on a live coverage again.

Features of each app I will be mentioning soon..brb.. Enjoy

I can't seem to find the version of UKTVNow that has Nigerian channels like AIT, TVC NEWS, CHANNELS, etc. Please can you help with a link?
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2016
casig:

I can't seem to find the version of UKTVNow that has Nigerian channels like AIT, TVC NEWS, CHANNELS, etc. Please can you help with a link?

UKTVNow doesn't have Nigerian local channels like the ones you mentioned above
Download webKuti Live TV.
Just google it,download and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2016
realjoker:
wow, I just see it now.
please which data package is pocket friendly with internet TV. etisalat have cap there chat pack data bundle.
valnelly:

The code for MTN daily Unlimited data with 100 bucks is
*661*1#
Or *567*58#
Or *567*59#
Check any one that works for you
Airtel weekend 1gb with 100 bucks is
*474*1#
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2016
Watching West Ham United VS Manchester United live on bein sports2 HD

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2016
Smooth streaming.... No hitches no glitches

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2016
Other Channels

Premier Sports HD

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 9:41pm On May 10, 2016
Arena Sports HD 1 2 and 3

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by georgee(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2016
Provide downloadable links for each..I have Mobdro, Sybla, MobiKora and LiveSoccerTV

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by kentochi(m): 12:17am On May 11, 2016
valnelly:

The code for MTN daily Unlimited data with 100 bucks is *661*1# Or *567*58# Or *567*59# Check any one that works for you Airtel weekend 1gb with 100 bucks is *474*1#
thanks
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:45am On May 11, 2016
kentochi:
thanks

Hello does the code work for you? if it works do you use it with simple server?
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

Hello does the code work for you? if it works do you use it with simple server?

No need for simple server. It works flawlessly!
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2016
Don't miss out in the UEFA Champions League final today!

Download Sports TV and enjoy

http://www.livetvindia.co.in/sportstv1.9.apk
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by krozay(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2016
valnelly:
Don't miss out in the UEFA Champions League final today!

Download Sports TV and enjoy

http://www.livetvindia.co.in/sportstv1.9.apk
I get the app abeg help me with any cheap subscription code or any working psiphon cheat wey person fit use stream this match live (any network except Glo) pls nairalanders-08183109992
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2016
Getting ready to stream tonight's final live on my sports TV app.

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by krozay(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
valnelly:
abeg which subscription plan u dey use stream this match live on ur sport TV app on ur droid
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by krozay(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
More streaming app for Android -live TV ,TV shows and movies

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by papadjaji: 10:24am On May 31, 2016
People are asking for links and nobody is saying anything. What is the big deal.
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2016
papadjaji:
People are asking for links and nobody is saying anything. What is the big deal.

Go through this post thoroughly, you'll discover that the links have been dropped. Kindly read thoroughly... Thanks.
krozay:
More streaming app for Android -live TV ,TV shows and movies

Please, check out the posts here well, I already dropped those apps here... You can discover newer app and share with us. Thank you
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 1:30pm On May 31, 2016
krozay:
abeg which subscription plan u dey use stream this match live on ur sport TV app on ur droid

I use the MTN unlimited data bundle for N100 and Airtel Weekend plan for N100.

Read through.
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by krozay(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2016
valnelly:

I use the MTN unlimited data bundle for N100 and Airtel Weekend plan for N100.

Read through.
I thought Mtn had already stopped their 100,150 and 200 unlimited plan pls update me on their latest unlimited subscription code and the data capacity for the plan and also pls give me the subscription code for the Airtel 100 weekend plan that u use also and I will be so grateful as I await ur reply.thanks valnelly
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2016
valnelly:

The code for MTN daily Unlimited data with 100 bucks is
*661*1#
Or *567*58#
Or *567*59#
Check any one that works for you
Airtel weekend 1gb with 100 bucks is
*474*1#

The MTN unlimited data has been stopped... I'm on MTN pulse. I subscribe with N500 for 1GB. Airtel still works tho
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by realjoker(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2016
valnelly:

The MTN unlimited data has been stopped... I'm on MTN pulse. I subscribe with N500 for 1GB. Airtel still works tho
please how good is Glo data for streaming live TV? what to know before I subscribe to their extremely cheap data data plans.
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by Cheny(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
realjoker:
please how good is Glo data for streaming live TV? what to know before I subscribe to their extremely cheap data data plans.
Be careful with glo data plans because their packages may be ok but very frustrating, you may not be able to enjoy streaming. I regretted my last glo subscription, couldn't exhaust the data due to poor performance. U can give it a try,ur area may be a different story,but have it in mind that recently Glo network has been terrible.
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by incredibleace(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
valnelly:

Which one works well with BlackBerry z10?

Which of these apps is the best?
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
incredibleace:

Which one works well with BlackBerry z10?

Which of these apps is the best?

Depends on what you wanna watch. Sports TV app is good for sports, UKtv is good too for general viewing
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by incredibleace(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
valnelly:

Depends on what you wanna watch. Sports TV app is good for sports, UKtv is good too for general viewing

Ok...thanks

1 Like

Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by Tobiemmanuel007: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Abet no vex o how I fit change the Arabic language to English for mobi Kora app
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by Tobiemmanuel007: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
U ar blessed bro thanks aLot it worked
Re: Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. by valnelly(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Latest one. Shows live matches and timings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 / How To Access The VIP Area Of Any Betting App On Playstore For Free / Please How Do I Stop Unwanted Messages From 902 I Use Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.