Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. (12185 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by vanspatacus(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Online chatting can be a fun pastime once you learn how to flirt with girls. Although it may be easier than chatting in real life, it does require certain netiquette. Using certain expressions can tell the girl that you are enjoying her company and that you would like to get to know her better. You can practice flirting skills to help you build up more confidence both online and offline. So go ahead and find a girl online in places such as role-playing games, online games and chat rooms. Your new flirting skills may help you find the girl of your dreams. STEP 1 Greet her with a fun opening line. Some choices include “hey girl,” “hey stranger” or just “hi there.” Use an exclamation mark after your opening. If you have chatted with her before and are excited to see her, use more exclamation marks after your opening line as these indicate that you are happy she is online.
STEP 2 Laugh when she says -- writes -- something funny. Say “u r so funny”, “hehe” and “haha.” Keep in mind that using “hehe” is considered more flirtatious.
STEP 3 Flirt with emoticons. Use a smiley face : ) or wink ; ) or stick out your tongue : p after a sentence. Other popular emoticons include the heart <3 and the grin cheesy or you can use a smirk :S or kiss :* at the end of your conversation when you want her to know you have feelings for her. Although emoticons are fun to use, don’t use too many because they can come across as somewhat immature.
STEP 4 Show her that you think she is special by giving her a nickname such as “honey,” “sweetie,” or “cutie."
STEP 5 Give her a specific compliment on something that you like about her. For example, if she makes you laugh, let her know you love her sense of humor.
STEP 6 Take an interest in her life. Ask her questions about the things that she enjoys. Ask about her hobbies, movies, books and favorite songs or bands. add urs

4 Likes

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2016
Oga, Even if u cut ur head nd mail to her, girl wey no like u no like u.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by akuracy(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Lol, your response is epic

1 Like

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2016
akuracy:
Lol, your response is epic
wink
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by vanspatacus(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Lols I agree with you..This is in the case of someone that likes u and uve bin chatting for a long tym.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Medunah: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Annoying thing is wen u meet some of them offline, they will be quiet nd shy as fvck

5 Likes

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Melahou(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:

I disagree with you...

someone that doesn't like you or have interest in you can all of a sudden begin to
develop interest in you, even after months of been on your chat list with the monosyllabic
word each time you chat wit him or her

1 Like

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Melahou:

I disagree with you...

someone that doesn't like you or have interest in you can all of a sudden begin to
develop interest in you, even after months of been on your chat list with the monosyllabic
word each time you chat wit him or her
K
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by thundafire: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
gals even get mind pass devil in such a way if dy dnt like u,hmmmmm dy will even hate u more

2 Likes

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by lurlah2014(f): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
THIS WILL NOT GIVE YOU A PASS MARK WITH ME
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by cruzita(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
if I hate u and u are trying to flirt with me ,I will hate u the more. YEA THATS ME

2 Likes

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
I 'ont flirt!
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by PrinceAlex001(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
if I hate u and u are trying to flirt with me ,I will hate u the more. YEA THATS ME
We know. smiley
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by IZZIFLOW(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
vanspatacus:
Online chatting can be a fun pastime once you
learn how to flirt with girls. Although it may be
easier than chatting in real life, it does require
certain netiquette. Using certain expressions
can tell the girl that you are enjoying her
company and that you would like to get to
know her better. You can practice flirting skills
to help you build up more confidence both
online and offline. So go ahead and find a girl
online in places such as role-playing games,
online games and chat rooms. Your new
flirting skills may help you find the girl of your
dreams.
STEP 1
Greet her with a fun opening line. Some
choices include “hey girl,” “hey stranger” or just
“hi there.” Use an exclamation mark after your
opening. If you have chatted with her before
and are excited to see her, use more
exclamation marks after your opening line as
these indicate that you are happy she is
online.

STEP 2
Laugh when she says -- writes -- something
funny. Say “u r so funny”, “hehe” and “haha.”
Keep in mind that using “hehe” is considered
more flirtatious.

STEP 3
Flirt with emoticons. Use a smiley face : ) or
wink ; ) or stick out your tongue : p after a
sentence. Other popular emoticons include the
heart <3 and the grin cheesy or you can use a
smirk :S or kiss :* at the end of your
conversation when you want her to know you
have feelings for her. Although emoticons are
fun to use, don’t use too many because they
can come across as somewhat immature.

STEP 4
Show her that you think she is special by
giving her a nickname such as “honey,”
“sweetie,” or “cutie."

STEP 5
Give her a specific compliment on something
that you like about her. For example, if she
makes you laugh, let her know you love her
sense of humor.

STEP 6
Take an interest in her life. Ask her questions
about the things that she enjoys. Ask about
her hobbies, movies, books and favorite songs
or bands.
add urs
OP I cant add anything to this poo......this is for Amateurs owk...go get a life
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Prymestrr(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Abeg help me tell OP jor... All dem zombie-novice weh deh form love doctor, weh never see peteri color not 2 talk of bra strap 4 ages.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Prymestrr:

Abeg help me tell OP jor... All dem zombie-novice weh deh form love doctor, weh never see peteri color not 2 talk of bra strap 4 ages.
lmaoooo gringringrin

Hw canu say op neva c bra strap b4 cheesy cheesy @list his moma's own nah grin

Yah jxt wicked grin
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Prymestrr(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo gringringrin

Hw canu say op neva c bra strap b4 cheesy cheesy @list his moma's own nah grin

Yah jxt wicked grin
Hehehehehe... Wetin make i talk again 4 OP case na
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by gabbidonb(m): 3:21am On Feb 20, 2016
lurlah2014:
and who are u?? Smh
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Gbam!!! Confam!!! barman, give her one plate of gizzard and a table water cheesy wink grin
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Not with me. U flirt while chatting, I flirt too. It's 50/50 undecided
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 20, 2016
"hehehe" is flirty I better stop usin' that fore I find myself with ah e-crush.

You're a thoughtful dude Op, tryin' ta help yer fellow dude,it may help some. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Prymestrr:

Hehehehehe... Wetin make i talk again 4 OP case na
grin there it is the "flirtatious " laugh?No
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Nikita1:
Gbam!!! Confam!!! barman, give her one plate of gizzard and a table water cheesy wink grin
badoo sneh grin

Gm mama alaye
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by chigoizie7(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
lurlah2014:

All those are just to slay the kitty dear.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Prymestrr(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin there it is the "flirtatious " laugh?No
We v been doing it like dt way b4 u had ur first toast baegrin ain't no big deal cool U ll know it wen we feel like flirting but dis ain't 1 of dem times.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Prymestrr:

We v been doing it like dt way b4 u had ur first toast baegrin ain't no big deal cool U ll know it wen we feel like flirting but dis ain't 1 of dem times.
Ah,OK... I was playin'!!
I thought it funny that I should see this on this thread right after the op said it was considered more flirty.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016
mtseew
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by vanspatacus(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2016
IZZIFLOW:

OP I cant add anything to this poo......this is for Amateurs owk...go get a life
I Neva asked u personally to add if u knw u dnt av anything meaningful to say u kip quiet must u display ur stupidity in public?..smh for u oo..u suld get a life instead

U claim this thread is for amateurs if u knw u re a professional u suldnt av opened the thread....olodo claiming boss
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by vanspatacus(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Prymestrr:

Hmmm I wonder if u have brain at all and am sure evn if u av u dnt make use of it...Aw I take claim love doctor?....u saying av not seen a bra before I knw u re senseless buh at least u pretend acieve u av sense...if someone does not want to talk u guys will always provoke someone...I dnt knw if its by force to comment if u dnt av anytin to say u keep shut..Am sure u are still a bloody Virgin...self-servicer
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by vanspatacus(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
"hehehe" is flirty I better stop usin' that fore I find myself with ah e-crush.

You're a thoughtful dude Op, tryin' ta help yer fellow dude,it may help some. smiley

Thank u ma'am for saying it all..she said and I quote "trying to help yer fellow dude,IT MAY HELP SOME."... This thread wasn't meant for pple lyk IZZIFLOW AND PRYMESTRE or whatever claiming professionals..
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
badoo sneh grin

Gm mama alaye
iyami, morni smiley wink
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2016
vanspatacus:

Thank u ma'am for saying it all..she said and I quote "trying to help yer fellow dude,IT MAY HELP SOME."... This thread wasn't meant for pple lyk IZZIFLOW AND PRYMESTRE or whatever claiming professionals..
Mmm hmm smiley you didn't quote me right.But that's fine.Bye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.