Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post (32425 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Fans Blast Gifty Powers Over Instagram Post! / Linda Ikeji's Brother Lands Himself In Hot Waters Over Instagram Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by lalasticlala(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Earlier today, it was reported that actress Toyin Aimakhu went missing in action after her new lover, Seun Egbegbe seized her phones and took over her IG account.

This was contained in a series of mails sent to instablog9ja,

“Hi instablog pls we noticed aunt Toyin Aimakhu was helping about the guy that wanted to commit suicide in the UK, all of a sudden she didn’t say anything again and the next min a guy started uploading pictures and we tried calling her but it was just curses that was rained on us pls and she’s not at the location where she’s supposed to be pls. I’m dead serious I’m her student.

U see uncle Niyi did something terrible to my boss so she started dating this uncle Seun but last week, aunt told some of us her students that she wants to get over uncle Niyi that’s why she is dating uncle seun but last week wen pple started talking, she told us she was gonna break up with him cos she got a lot of mails from her fans abt uncle seun.

I guess she told uncle seun abt breaking up with him so he said never so aunt said she will be smart abt it so she came to Lagos to see him so today I got to her we left for location so the suicidal guy thing came and they r friends, so uncle seun now called her that she’s sleeping with the boy that’s why she’s doing all that on IG, so he came to location and was shouting and collected her phone so aunt gave me signal to run away so since then we’ve not even gotten tru to her. I’m crying pls help us tell the world cos dating is not by force”

Below is the second mail:

“Good evening admin. After Toyin made that Valentine shout out to seun egbegbe,due to the comments she got,especially the ones that said he was an armed robber,she had to ask him his source of income asides the ebony films everyone knows of which his answer was not satisfactory. .
She called and told me all these and I asked her next step, she said she was leaving him. Today on her way to location, she texted him that she was done with the relationship till he comes clean about what he does. We talked after that only for him to come to the location to seize her phones. .

I started calling her when I noticed some unusual stuff on her IG but no one picked. I finally got through to her through a mutual friend who is with her presently. Please fans should ignore any unusual posts on her account pending when she gets her phone. She isn’t in possession of them.

After this alarm was raised and made public, Seun Egbegbe went on his own page to state his action in the matter , claiming it was impossible for him to kidnap his wife,(Toyin Aimakhu) He has since deleted the post just before we grabbed it.

[b]"Lol this is funny I don't do this but I really think Is needed# cos i need to clear my hand off what I was wrongly accused of#is it possible for a man to kidnap his woman living in his house as house wife#if I kidnap her who will pay the randsom ask by the kidnappers #am in my house when I read a post on Instagram that I kidnap my wife @aimakhutoyin #let just give a clue of what happen #i was at home in my living room this morning when my friends and family called me about toyin post on Instagram that she post another man as her crush# and crying about the man on her page ur husband doing everything I want for u that is what is called adultry ,...
she left from my house this morning to kemi Korede movie shooting so I was angry and I went to the movie location I took her phone from her#cos I don't want a slap on my face anymore#i guess taking that step is not too much me #how can I kiddnap a woman with my car of millions of naira# I won't say more than dia but I know very soon the truth will be out soon#but the comedy I love about the all story is that she said I kiddnap her phone she kiddnap my rangerover jeep"[/b]

http://bunmiodunowo.com/this-drama-has-no-end-how-can-i-kidnap-my-wife-seun-egbegbe-on-toyin-aimakhus-disappearance/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by amiskurie(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Like this post post to give lalasticlala a gud e-nodding on the chest

Share this post to SLAP Lalasticlala on the buttt

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Timileyin008: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Ola ni'yonu
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by condralbede(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Ok.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by braine(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2016
What ever.
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by folay66(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Huh?
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by kniru: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
chimoooo!!!!
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by orobs93(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Waris dis

13 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Meanwhile
BOOOHARI AND OSUBANDE
back in the days

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by erico2k2(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Land grabbers
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by ChikaIkeSon: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Can Toyin Aimakhu Stop Disgracing Herself With This Seun Egbegbe Of A Guy? -

More Pictures Here

http://9jahome.com.ng/2016/02/can-toyin-aimakhu-stop-disgracing-herself-with-this-seun-egbegbe-of-a-guy/

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by pheranme9(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Everybody wan popular

4 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by muhakeem(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
good
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by humanbeing5th(f): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
how all dis,shiit take concern us? dey cant even write good english, smh

33 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Ghv
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by superneutral(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Hiss
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by aleeyus(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Doesn't mean any sh*t to me

2 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by hottathanfire(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
That's what you get when the only guy you could date is an agbero.
That's her cup of custard though...

8 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Isi gini?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2016
kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by blazetitov: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Why run from one man's house to another? She would soon lose count and that's if she hasn't already. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by whirlwind7(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Reading posts from half baked dudes like this gives me eyestrain!

I think both of them suit each other nicely.

10 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Mprex(f): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
yawns
Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Marvel1206: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
just here for the space.. I no even read topic tongue

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
How that one take concern us undecided undecided undecided

# How can i kidnap a woman with my car of millions of naira# grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by pretydiva(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Choii..d devil u know is better than d angel u don't know. She would ve stayed put wit niyi

4 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Trash. Trash. Trash.

3 Likes

[size=20pt]How many people the confiscation go help.....[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by Zehner(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
This woman needs to get a grip on her life....too much drama undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by mamajaz(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
sooo... make I do write nah!

1 Like

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by jaybee3(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
"I kidnapped her phone and she kidnapped my range rover"

"Who is going to pay the "randsom""

Two idiotic loons disgracing themselves on social media

24 Likes

Re: Seun Elegbe Confiscates Toyin Aimakhu's Phone Over Instagram Post by eyeview: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
How old are these people?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo) / Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.