Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Kindly Vote For A Nairalander In An On Going Contest. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Kindly Vote For A Nairalander In An On Going Contest. (1033 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote In The On Going Etisalat Photo Challenge / pls help a Nairalander in Etisalat Photography Competition / Kindly Vote For A Nairalander In An On Going Contest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Vote For A Nairalander In An On Going Contest. by amjf(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Hello Good Morning Fellow Nairalanders. Am one of the graphics designers in the on going BBM sticker Contest which closes today, and i will be needing you support has you have done in the past helping other fellow Nairalanders Win Contest and the likes, So kindly Vote for me on this one too. NB: YOU ALSO STAND THE CHANCE TO WIN 10k....... Courtesy of BBM when You vote.

Here is the link: http://bbmstickamania.com/pidgin-day-by-femi-odejide/

Step 1: Click on the link, it will take you to the page
Step 2: Click on login, when the login page Pops up, Click Register
Step 3: When you done Registering, you should be redirected back to my page where you can Login and Kindly Give me a 5 star rating and comment. ( If you are not redirected, just Click the link i posted above)

You should be done with everything in less than 2mins.

Kindly get you friends to also Vote and RE-BC... Remember you could win 10k...... Just by voting

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Logo Designer And Illustrator Wanted / How Selling Your Graphics Designs On Skillpatron Is More Profitable Than Fiverr / Anything Graphics And Printing, Ask Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.