Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) (81462 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NEHLIVE: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Some people think there's nothing wrong with...that we go to church to worship and not to look at what others are wearing! Really? How are you going to see someone like this in church and not stare?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/is-it-okay-to-wear-this-to-church.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Elosky20: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2016
blood of buhari.

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Synzu(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Nope! Its way too tight and revealing. If I sit beside this b!tch then the preacher is just wasting his time! I won't concentrate gan. grin

See nyash!! angry

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2016
shocked Chisos!!!

I think it's perfect for Night clubs.

naughtynaughty, chygift, sickstars, Monalisa185, Speechless3, ritababe, Diddy diva and dollyjoy,

Can u do dis? If yes! Send me a mail so we can discuss wedding preparation. grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2016
It depends on the church she goes to

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2016
since d days of Eve d devil has bin in partnership & alliance wit women & orda feminine figures both on earth & beneath
(quote me & die sunday morning)

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by cutestcee: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Christ church?
Or
Church of satan?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2016
Sorry but I find this inappropriate to wear in the church...if anyone respect their God, they shud wear appropriate clothes and not to look like they going to a club and what not...

Juz saying. cool

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Destined2win: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2016
God is wonderful.

I just imagined how, this lady even though beautiful and shapely now, will look in the next 40 years.

Just drop one like for the God of creation here because He is simply awesome.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2016
emergency! Emergency!! Emergency!!! grin u never see me coming through

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Charles4075(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Synzu:
Nope! Its way too tight and revealing. If I sit beside this b!tch then the preacher is just wasting his time! I won't concentrate gan. grin
My brother, thank you for that. How do you expect me to concentrate on what the pastor is preaching, Especially when she wears a crucifix necklace and it's between her two boobs, she'll be like:

Her: Hello, young man what are you staring at?

Me: Nothing lady (for my mind)

Her: Are you sure you ain't staring at my boobs?

Me: Nah, I'm just looking at the two thieves on the right side and left side of Jesus. That's all.

Damnsmiley wink cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by fromnigeria(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
No. Very 'unOkay'

PS: i will not be surprise if she actually wore that to a church.

So many churches are headed by evil spirit in human form.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Jblaiseboy(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Its not ok at all...btw i see similar dressings in church every sunday...women been using church as a 'husband searching ground ' since the time of john the Baptist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2016
BLOOD OF ZECHARIAH!!!! SMH... Now I understand d situation pastors find themselves in... This one na pure temptation o and it's highly improper to wear to church

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Synzu(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Charles4075:
My brother, thank you for that. How do you expect me to concentrate on what the pastor is preaching, Especially when she wears a crucifix necklace and it's between her two boobs, she'll be like:

Her: Hello, young man what are you staring at?

Me: Nothing lady (for my mind)

Her: Are you sure you ain't staring at my boobs?

Me: Nah, I'm just looking at the two thieves on the right side and left side of Jesus. That's all.

Damnsmiley wink cheesy

Hehehehe! Bad guy!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by vault(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
after the whole church would be saying someone like flirting cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by swimcash(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
holy crap!!!! antichrist in disguise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by menabae(f): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
I see nothing wrong,it all depends on the type of church she is going too,churches like the stone church,christ embassy,or churchhill will welcome her sef grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by cruzita(f): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
she wan go confuse pastor abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by micholalo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Some people think there's nothing wrong with...that we go to church to worship and not to look at what others are wearing! Really? How are you going to see someone like this in church and not stare?

Everything is wrong with the dress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Qualer: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
NEHLIVE:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by siegfried99(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Choi..

Curve 8 grin

And Goliath killed David grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Nienie(f): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ah..without a loose jacket it is veeerryy wrong.
Not only will the male members lose concentration,some ladies go just quench cuz of jealousy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Last2comment(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wtf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Mariecakes(f): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
The Pastor go confuse undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by SanMosco: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
see bursts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Funjosh(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lord Have Mercy, I know I won't close my eyes during prayer session tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Esosa01(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
very inappropriate... this kind of dressing will even distract the preacher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by Wendyslim(f): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Beware of pple like dat. She have a mission contrary to worshiping. She is a confusionist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
omo this is something, she better not sit on the front row..... anyways this is sexy as can be grin cool me likey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.