Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) (35902 Views)

Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) / Ghana Man Commits Suicide After His Family Refused Him To Marry His Baby Mama / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Gossiplover: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2016
A man suspected to be mentally unstableallegedly butchered his six family members including his Father, Mother, three children and one other family member, at Assin Akrofuom area in Ghana yesterday February 18th. He targeted their necks and nearly decapitated them. Photos were shared by Facebook user Ophori Suarez and they're
horrific.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/man-butchers-his-mom-dad-3-children-in.html

1 Share

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2016
TOO BAD
.[size=13pt]TRAIN YOUR CHILD, SO THAT HE WILL GIVE YOU REST....[/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Why shldd they endanger their precious lives by living wit a mentally deranged pson?dis is so disheartening my gush! They shld av remanded him in a psychiatric hospital instead of risking their lives...R.I.P to dem anyway.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Oh my my!

What a world

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
I doubt if he is mentally unstable.

This is just too much cry
Wicked fellow.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
I think d devil personally possessed him

3 Likes

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Yeyegist(f): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
WTF!

Wicked world
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by odepacy: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jesus thou son of Davil have mercy
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by allanphash7(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mtchewwww
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by kilokeys(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Evil...

And to think that the piece of shit would have ended up at the tip of a condom undecided

May we never give birth to this kind of Msn

4 Likes

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by chemystery: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
A wicked and crazy world
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
This kind of madness did not start over night.( this one don ripe)

there is a reason why Mental asylums has restrains for mental unstable people

Instead of keeping them at home ,take them there for medical help

these lives were lost for nothing

Rest in peace to the dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Caseless: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ghanaians? Smh!
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by kingarizona1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by JOOHEL: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chia!.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Soreza(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
And WETIN WE GO CALL THIS ONE?? DEVIL OR WETIN?.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Alasi20(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Inalillahi Waina Ilahi Rojihun

2 Likes

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by ellalina(f): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oyinbo kind of madness
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
ohhh boy!
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by yemajiteru(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rubbish...
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Runaway: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
GEJ most be blamed!
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by muhakeem(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I think d devil personally possessed him
exactly, he didn't send anybody to him

3 Likes

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmm Zombie spotted in Ghana
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Deivid10(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
CAN'T COMMENT IN SUCH A THREAD, PLS!
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by oludare007: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD
is that what u thought? then u shld watch out for my new book, "YOUR CHILD IS A REBEL"

it will open ur eyes to many things...

2 Likes

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na new system of madness b dis one ooo,God cure such madness before they come close to me or my family oo.

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by ChappyChase: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thank God! At least for once this bad news no be from naija!!!
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD
...OFF POINT

4 Likes

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Truely Endtime

What can we say about the world crisis

Am sorry for those who doesn't belief about rapture

RIP

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by rellawyt(f): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
THIS MAN HAS SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS.. LET HIM GOAN SEE BABA![b][/b]

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by redcliff: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Why shldd they endanger their precious lives by living wit a mentally deranged pson?dis is so disheartening my gush! They shld av remanded him in a psychiatric hospital instead of risking their lives...R.I.P to dem anyway.

Talk is cheap!!!
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by doveda: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Reporter Threatened By Don Waney For Posting Negative News Reacts To His Death / Mob Overpowers Policemen, Kills Two, Injures Two Others In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.