Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

[ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help (17219 Views)

4 Memes (pictures) Only Bloggers Would Understand / Tech Bloggers With Usa Traffic Wanted For Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by techskulz(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
nagidarabani:
Are You A Blogger still crying for Traffic? It means there are one or two things Wrong with your Blog Settings and Optimization. At least 3k Should be Minimum for Beginners
Though i really don't have traffic to boast of but i feel like helping those within my traffic Bracket of just 5-7K Daily Views. Please if you have More than this don't Add your URL you should be Teaching Us better Web Optimization.
I Blog @ www.applygist.com In-case you want to see for yourself.
my url is http://www.africwap.com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by Berbertunde17th: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
newsupdate17..com is my blog @OP
Thanks and God bless
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by talk2ekpa(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
If you really know what SEO means, you all will run away from auto back link builder. it is not healthy to your website if you really wanna make your website a friend of Google, which is most vital for growing sites. just an advice
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by haryomikun(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
talk2ekpa:
If you really know what SEO means, you all will run away from auto back link builder. it is not healthy to your website if you really wanna make your website a friend of Google, which is most vital for growing sites. just an advice
Why do I feel SEO is overrated? undecided

Besides, someone told me if a lot of sites link back to your blog as the source, u'll rank higher in SEO
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by nagidarabani: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
naphunlimited:
jessynaphtali..com

Please Refer to all the corrections i gave others. You need to insert your ds properly by expanding side bar or Get a customized template. Contact me on

use this as your sitemat on Google Console , Bing Webmaster tool and othr search engine site map submission website... http://jessynaphtali..com/sitemap.xml

And keep writing more post

I have Stumbled and Ping your blog to 500 Search Engines you now have about 400 Backlinks
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by haryomikun(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Okay now! My site is http://www.Themchub.com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by nagidarabani: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
haryomikun:

Besides, someone told me if a lot of sites link back to your blog as the source, u'll rank higher in SEO

Please Do not mind what people are saying, I am not sharing what i read I am sharing what I Am doing if you want traffic get Backlinks and Use the sitemap i recommended for you..... My Alexa was 21,000,000 2 weeks ago i posted a post on Nairaland How my sitemap trick is boosting my traffic. Lot of bloggers where angry with my post Abusing me saying my ranking is in Millions i did not mind Them i fired my work on and today in less than 2 weeks my Alexa went to 2,400,000 from 21,000,000 so what are you talking About present your Evidence please. We are growing Bloggers not yet TopBloggers please we just trying to help each other grow small small you either with US or Ignore Us please JE JE WE DEY GO
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by haryomikun(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2016
nagidarabani:

Please Do not mind what people are saying, I am not sharing what i read I am sharing what I Am doing if you want traffic get Backlinks and Use the sitemap i recommended for you..... My Alexa was 21,000,000 2 weeks ago i posted a post on Nairaland How my sitemap trick is boosting my traffic. Lot of bloggers where angry with my post Abusing me saying my ranking is in Millions i did not mind Them i fired my work on and today in less than 2 weeks my Alexa went to 2,400,000 from 21,000,000 so what are you talking About present your Evidence please. We are growing Bloggers not yet TopBloggers please we just trying to help each other grow small small you either with US or Ignore Us please JE JE WE DEY GO
Na so baba. Wagbayi. Besides, I didn't see any sitemap thing bro.

My site is http://www.TheMchub.com
Add me to the site pinging thing you were talking about
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by nagidarabani: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2016
smobnology:
Smobnology.com

Nice Blog Bro You Got Adsense and A .com Very Good Job all you need to Do now is work on your Template. Your work is not that orderly check Blog Archive its seriously Over Lapping. if you don't Mind Get A custom Theme SEO friendly and Properly place word size etc.

Also submit siteMAP to Google Console, Bing Webmaster tool and there search engines using this sitemap as your Sitemap http:/www.smobnology.com/sitemap.xml

Read http://www.applygist.com/2016/01/bloggers-best-way-to-index-all-your.html

Hope this Helps you as You Got Stumbled and Backlinks Added for you so Keep Posting and watch traffic flow.... Also you can add nice comments on my Blog with ur URL this can get you some of my blog visitors and Alexa Links
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by nagidarabani: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2016
TundeBullet:
Traffic Really Needed on www.bulletunes.com

grin cheesy cool I Like your Blog Favicon hahha

Yes You Got almost everything set, Just Need to do more work on Indexing your content

USE THIS SITEMAP http://www.bulletunes.com/sitemap.xml

Submit it on Google Console, Bing webmaster Tool and others you may like to get your Content Indexed. Also keep focusing on your Keywords and always use Mind Blowing Post Title you can use this website to do that www.tweakyourbiz.com

Since you TWO Admins nice Go on Google + and get Plenty Followers this can help too especially when you share new post on Google+ This always helped me get Index so far.... Your site

HAS BEEN STUMBLED AND Quality Backlinks to your Site Created Hope to hear your Testimony soon

1 Like

Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by Dgrea8t(m): 4:28am On Feb 22, 2016
please help bro. information dealing..com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by talk2ekpa(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2016
haryomikun:

WOW! You really feel SEO is overrated? Well backlink is the best way to traffic, but any backlink that will not show up in your Google analyst is not worth much, Google is not counting them because there have a 'nofollow' tag. And to the sad, if Google bot sees, and they are too many, your website will be suspected and subjected to Panda test. And if Google Panda (A bot without feeling or emotions) noticed that those links are built automatically or by spamming, your website will be blacklisted as having violated Google TOS.

This means that your site can only get paid traffics from either social networks or ads, nothing organic, and even if there's organic traffic, it won't be much... and you wouldn't want that to happen to your website, especially if you aspire to grow.

My advice is you stick to natural link building. Encourage your readers to share your post or social networks, other similar site or forums like nairaland. Alternatively you can do it yourself, one pace at a time. Talk about your website with like minded forums and folks. It is better, just as I'll do now:

Hey guys, check out three new HTC smartphones unveiled at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.

http://www.droidafrica.com/2016/02/22/htc-mwc-2016-htc-desire-825-htc-desire-630-and-htc-desire-530-unveiled/

Something like that. Always remember, natural link building is more healthy. If you wanna know more contact me. No offense people.

By the way.... you might wanna watch out for www.droidafrica.com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by fnep2smooth(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by haryomikun(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
talk2ekpa:

WOW! You really feel SEO is overrated? Well backlink is the best way to traffic, but any backlink that will not show up in your Google analyst is not worth much, Google is not counting them because there have a 'nofollow' tag. And to the sad, if Google bot sees, and they are too many, your website will be suspected and subjected to Panda test. And if Google Panda (A bot without feeling or emotions) noticed that those links are built automatically or by spamming, your website will be blacklisted as having violated Google TOS.

This means that your site can only get paid traffics from either social networks or ads, nothing organic, and even if there's organic traffic, it won't be much... and you wouldn't want that to happen to your website, especially if you aspire to grow.

My advice is you stick to natural link building. Encourage your readers to share your post or social networks, other similar site or forums like nairaland. Alternatively you can do it yourself, one pace at a time. Talk about your website with like minded forums and folks. It is better, just as I'll do now:

Hey guys, check out three new HTC smartphones unveiled at the Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.

http://www.droidafrica.com/2016/02/22/htc-mwc-2016-htc-desire-825-htc-desire-630-and-htc-desire-530-unveiled/

Something like that. Always remember, natural link building is more healthy. If you wanna know more contact me. No offense people.

Gimme your contact bro
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by talk2ekpa(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
haryomikun:

Gimme your contact bro

Drop me a mail on admin@droidafrica.com. I'll try and respond as soon as I can
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by nagidarabani: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Thank you very Much i guess we all learned from your Contribution ... But Also Note that this Thread is not for Auto Back-links, the fact you saw i posted Screen Shot of Backlinks Does not mean that is what i asked people to submit there blog urls for. Read my recommendation on those who i have gone through there Url's probably you will understand what we are doing here..... I know the kind of Backlinks i am creating for them its not from No-Follow Sites please They are from pages ranging from Rank 4-9 and and provide good Do-Follow Attributes. I Understand you are using this Platform to get refers which is fine

All my traffic comes from Google, Bing and Trusted Referrals making my Traffic 100% Organic

Thank you veru much.
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by SIREWAP(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
PLS HELP ME I NEED TRAFFIC LIKE MADT http://gabrieltech1..com/sitemap.xml that's my site map add me to d site ping
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by talk2ekpa(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
nagidarabani:

Thank you very Much i guess we all learned from your Contribution ... But Also Note that this Thread is not for Auto Back-links, the fact you saw i posted Screen Shot of Backlinks Does not mean that is what i asked people to submit there blog urls for. Read my recommendation on those who i have gone through there Url's probably you will understand what we are doing here..... I know the kind of Backlinks i am creating for them its not from No-Follow Sites please They are from pages ranging from Rank 4-9 and and provide good Do-Follow Attributes. I Understand you are using this Platform to get refers which is fine

All my traffic comes from Google, Bing and Trusted Referrals making my Traffic 100% Organic

Thank you veru much.
One question I wanna ask is... does this backlink of yours show up in your Google or Bing webmaster Consol?

1 Like

Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by timinaija(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by Charleschidera(m): 6:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Help me review mine and tell me the remaining things i need via www.pearlgist..com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by successincentiv(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
I need traffic for my blog www.successincentives..com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by zinaunreal(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by zpakln(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2016
@ oga nagidarabani Traffic and helpful tips really needed for http://www.givjoy.com

Thanks in anticipation

Remain blessed and prosperous! smiley
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by david290(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
I do hope I am not late. My blog URL: www.consistentwriters..com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by androsurf: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
nagidarabani:

Nice Blog Bro You Got Adsense and A .com Very Good Job all you need to Do now is work on your Template. Your work is not that orderly check Blog Archive its seriously Over Lapping. if you don't Mind Get A custom Theme SEO friendly and Properly place word size etc.

Also submit siteMAP to Google Console, Bing Webmaster tool and there search engines using this sitemap as your Sitemap http:/www.smobnology.com/sitemap.xml

Read http://www.applygist.com/2016/01/bloggers-best-way-to-index-all-your.html

Hope this Helps you as You Got Stumbled and Backlinks Added for you so Keep Posting and watch traffic flow.... Also you can add nice comments on my Blog with ur URL this can get you some of my blog visitors and Alexa Links

here's mine.. www.androsurf.com, this traffic issue don taya person
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by nemdy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please bro. I need it. I need views, I have been suffering from low views.
My blog is www.nnamdinemdy.com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by Oyinprince(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Hello nagidarabani . Thanks for your willingness to help
Here's my blog address : www.youngicee..com
Re: [ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help by hedmills(m): 4:28am On Feb 26, 2016
techskulz:

my url is http://www.africwap.com

I'm hedmills. You have a wonderful blog there. Nice post!

Review mine. I write on entertainment, gist, music etc

www.hedmills..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now. / Web Security Tutorials / Get a responsive website/blog today at affordable cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.