Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta (22135 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by dre11(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nosa Akenzua, Asaba

Sex workers operating around Summit Road, Asaba, on Thursday detained three men for allegedly failing to pay their bills after they were serviced for hours.

The sex workers had told the clients that a round of sex was N3,000 while ‘Till Day Break’ ranges between N7,000 and N8,000, depending on negotiations.

But trouble started after the victims pressured the sex workers into having sex with them for a part payment of N2,000 for each round, promising that they will pay the balance after the action.

After a long-drawn haggling session, the sex workers grudgingly accepted the deal, warning that their failure to pay the balance will attract trouble for them.

However, the men could not come up with the balance afterward.

“We manhandled the men and detained them when they tried to prove logic for us,” said Silver Ogieriakhi, one of the sex workers.

Investigation revealed that the brothel located around the State Ministry of Information, Summit Road, is a hive of activity at night.

The brothel also features strippers who allegedly smoke indian hemp and drink freely.

The Manager of the brothel, Mr. Chinedu Emeka, who confirmed the incident, said, “The victims confessed that they were married men who wanted fun and were having insufficient funds to make up, instead of begging our workers, they resorted to a shouting match with them and they were detained in their rooms before a good Samaritan paid for them.”

Sources close to the “A” Division Police Station in Asaba, said the brothel which operates as a guest house had been raided several times and many of the workers arrested.

The state Police Commissioner, Mr. Alkali Baba Usman, “We are raiding many of the brothels soon because people with questionable minds are their patrons, we will bring them to book as part of our strategies to rid the state of criminally minded persons.”

www.punchng.com/prostitutes-detain-customers-unpaid-bills-delta/
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by jmoore(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mumu men of the highest order. I won't be surprised if those men never gave their wives money for the past 1 month. He-goats!!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by ijustdey: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
But trouble started after the victims pressured the sex workers into having sex with them for a part payment of N2,000 for each round, promising that they will pay the balance after the action

shockedshocked

just a round for N2,000

after slotting your disc with some tro and fro movement for some few sec.....

then, your N2,000 just disappear
kia some men dey suffer sha

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Smellymouth: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by IykeWest: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Y'all act like it's a good thing to patronize prostitutes. Sometimes I wonder, if this cases gets reported to police, does police arrest the ones who patronize the prostitutes? Like I read of a guy who gat stabbed by an olosho, does he get thrown in jail with the olosho? Or is prostitution legal in Nigeria? It's A question and I want answers from the smart guys of NL.

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Lasveg(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
conji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by kennyman2000(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Goodays(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
I laugh at men who patronizes female sex workers, even paying them for what was equally enjoyed be both party. why can't men of this generation control their manly feelings. This is foolishness in display. Hell is real.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by ThePENGENIUS(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
End time customers

**modified**

On second thoughts, end time oloshos

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Dottore: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Conji. Na bastard. I remember how Nigerian guys used to deceive prostitues from other African countries in China on sex now pay later then the usual trouble that ensure in the hotel when our Nigerian guys fail to pay days after. Some guys even had to check out from one hotel and relocate to another to continue the spree. People from other African countries are commonly referred to as "Zabarama" . Nigerians often see them as being so lazy and easily deceived.

But Nigerian girls there are a no go area. If I hear say them no overcharge you and you no pay well before service.
All in all ashewo no be work abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Bombiday(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
When you get the cookie, you gotta pay the price.
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by joewilly(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
God forbid
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by PeinDanzo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
End time prostitutes
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Oildichotomy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Prostitution have virtually become mainstream.

Practitioners and patronizers display it without much hassles !
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by chrisbaby24(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hahah....make dem pay up jooorrr....!!! But wait ooo...shebi dem get wife for house...!!!!!!
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by francizy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abduljabbar4:- Kai yariya, how mas por abuna?

Olosho:- N2,000

Abduljabbar4:- 2,000 nera!!!? 2,000 nera por abuna? Oya coba it commot hia... grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by zurine(f): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
wonders shallnever cease
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Shortyy(f): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
#Farts
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by akoladejesu(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Just like that?
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by coded01: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Cc fredoooooo
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by sotall(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by joseph1832(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Whatever happened to pay before action? I mean, money for hand, back for ground

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ashawo hotel day every Street for Warri. No be new thing. Na Edo and Calabar girls nai they do ashawo pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by civilserva: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
They shouldn't infect their wives!
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by petkoffDrake(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Just 5mins pleasure... Ur money is gone, when u have a wife that can freely give it to u,what of we that dont have wife nko?. Later u say things are hard.
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by sholly4444(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
ijustdey:

shockedshocked

just a round for N2,000

lolzzzzz, mumu men still plenty outside.. dos kind of mean can't give der wife or girlfriend way go satisfy dem all nite dat kind money o
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by instinctg(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
bush meat catch hunter
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by ChappyChase: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
ijustdey:

shockedshocked
just a round for N2,000
And here I am complaining that our olosho who usually collect 500 for short time and 2000 for one full night don increase price to 700 for short time and 2500 for night service!!!
For this change era na hin some men dey misbehave?

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by Ehins22(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by petkoffDrake(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shortyy:
#Farts

Y u erm... Y u far... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by thefakestan: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na wah oh,

Bonji na bastard

ThefakeStan
Re: Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta by titsqueez(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Reminds me of a friend who did similar a while back. The guy had to call me to come bail his ass. When I arrived the guy was looking humble while the girl held his trouser pocket. Ask me how much was owed, just 2k. Anyway sha I paid and the stupid girl started hailing me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos) / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.