Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? (19291 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Reasons For Failed relationship And Delayed Marriages With Women In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
Now you are sounding ridiculous. Funny you. You are funny in a an eccentric though. I am not in Maintenance. I don't have an inkling about how they function. But I believe it is outsourced...

Me ridiculous?
angry angry
I will forgive you cos it's month end

It's outsourced, oya link me
Make I pm you or you mail me
My signature carries my mail
infact I pm you right away
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

Did I tell you I am sleeping
angry angry

FM thing jor and I wee go bed
FM? That should be Further Mathematics right?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

Me ridiculous?
angry angry

Don't do that...I will make an enquiry before the end of the week...I will give you a feedback
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
Don't do that...I will make an enquiry before the end of the week...I will give you a feedback
Marxxx:
Don't do that...

If I do
Don't reply
undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

Me ridiculous?
angry angry

I said I believe....that does not make it true...I don't know what happens outside my unit. let alone my department; Let alone another department entirely. I don't communicate that much. But I will enquire that is all I can do. Are you an engineer?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
I said I believe....that does not make it true...I don't know happens outside my unit. let alone my department; Let alone another department entirely. I don't communicate that much. But I will enquire that is all I can do. Are you an engineer?

No
A marketer
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

If I do
Don't reply
undecided undecided
I don't know what to say about that but I will make an enquiry.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 12:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
I don't know what to say about that but I will make an enquiry.

I am watching you with one eye
Left eye sef
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

No
A marketer
grin grin grin grin
Are you serious? That means you Market cleaning equipment and chemicals?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
Are you serious? That means you Market cleaning equipment and chemicals?

Anything that has to do with facilities management
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

I am watching you with one eye
Left eye sef
What does that mean? Tell me!!!
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
What does that mean? Tell me!!!

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Would you believe if I told you it meant anything?
Just one of my jokes

So does your company have slots for cleaning equipments?

Would you want me drop my official mail since you don't want personal mail, this is business oooo
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

Anything that has to do with facilities management
like I said I will try and make an enquiry...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
like I said I will try and make an enquiry...

Shey you were the one that asked about cleaning equipments

Na wa you sef
angry angry angry angry
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Would you believe if I told you it meant anything?
Just one of my jokes

So does your company have slots for cleaning equipments?

Would you want me drop my official mail since you don't want personal mail, this is business oooo
Things here are a bit complicated than you assume. Before anything is done here an approval is usually sent from the UK. ...I doubt if you can match them. But I will make an enquiry
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by dytbabe: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
Things here are a bit complicated than you assume. Before anything is done here an approval is usually sent from the UK. ...I doubt if you can match them. But I will make an enquiry

You doubt if I or my company can match them?
If I type what I want to type ehn
You will hit your head on your screen
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

Shey you were the one that asked about cleaning equipments

Na wa you sef
angry angry angry angry
You are indeed funny
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2016
dytbabe:

You doubt if I or my company can match them?
If I type what I want to type ehn
You will hit your head on your screen
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ida I believe we have chatted extensively on this subject. I still need my head...Does your company have a subsidiary in the UK? That way it will be easier to expedite any process or transaction. Happy new month!
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:45am On Mar 01, 2016
poshestmina:
You are intentionally hurting yourself and you know it
Thanks for caring. I bet you are in dreamland dream on...it's a new month already...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2016
cococandy:
Only time heals emotional pain.
If your psychologist hasn't been able to help you, I doubt there's much we unlicensed folks can do to help.

I was against your decision to leave her but hey it's your life and as it stands now you've to live with the consequences of your decision which includes feelings of emptiness for a while.
But it won't last forever. that I can promise you.

Almost Everyone has been there once.
You may yet find someone else who you'll fall deeply in love with and begin to wonder why you felt the world was coming to an end when you broke up with this one. The human heart is resilient. You can survive without anybody.

Just give it TIME.

P.S I hope you settled her sha. according to your initial plan. Na my own be that lipsrsealed

Best of luck.
Thanks, time changes a lot of things. Yes I am getting along quite well. For the settlement I believe it is confidential. Yes I can survive without anyone. But pray for my best friend Zara (parrot) The vet said it may die soon...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by GodnGold: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Marxxx:
Thanks I am getting along pretty well. I am not egocentric. I may be Xenophobic. Although My Introverted nature makes me look unfriendly and I am a choleric (According to a psychologist). Nevertheless recently I discovered I can be funny and playful. Pray for my best friend Zara (parrot). It may die soon...
Hmmmm,oh!

Now I get it.

Oh dear!

oh...What a world!

oh!

Hmmmmm.

It sure is well with Mr "I".
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by misreal(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
sseunth:
Try and talk to her and if she is not ready to talk to you....there is one thing I am sure of....

Kindly get a good gaming system.....

Install pes15 or pes 13, fifa15 or fifa16, assassin's creed, grand theft auto, need for speed, god of war, call of duty, uncharted....

Run one of the software and play it for just 2hrs,....

Trust me, you won't remember her existence
you bad oh,he will even forget to go to work sef.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sashishalom(f): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hi...well those are the worst kinds of feeling you feeling now...you are the only one that can get yourself out of that state now...i think i have my own special recipe that might help....*watch cartoons e.g sanjay and craig,spongebob,avatar e.t.c...destroy your kitchen with experiments...try cooking nd baking a whole lots of rubbish,take a long shower nd play a song you know the lyrics too nd stay long in the shower singing and shouting...play candy crush saga on your phone...download whattpad and read novels...like i said,this are my recipes...try then and goodluck dear
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
GodnGold:

Hmmmm,oh!

Now I get it.

Oh dear!

oh...What a world!

oh!

Hmmmmm.

It sure is well with Mr "I".
I spent 5mins staring at the exclamations. Couldn't figure out Mr "I"...How is ur son's teeth?...I hope he is bouncing?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
sashishalom:
Hi...well those are the worst kinds of feeling you feeling now...you are the only one that can get yourself out of that state now...i think i have my own special recipe that might help....*watch cartoons e.g sanjay and craig,spongebob,avatar e.t.c...destroy your kitchen with experiments...try cooking nd baking a whole lots of rubbish,take a long shower nd play a song you know the lyrics too nd stay long in the shower singing and shouting...play candy crush saga on your phone...download whattpad and read novels...like i said,this are my recipes...try then and goodluck dear
Thanks for the advice. I wish I could do those stuffs...just got back home; and that doesn't imply the day is over. I am doing fine though but I am sad again cos my pet that usually welcomes me is quite sick and is not responding to treatments. Am gonna miss it 5yrs together...and Zara can mimic my voice perfectly....awww I hope I didn't say too much...good night!
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Thanks for the advice. I wish I could do those stuffs...just got back home; and that doesn't imply the day is over. I am doing fine though but I am sad again cos my pet that usually welcomes me is quite sick and is not responding to treatments. Am gonna miss it 5yrs together...and Zara can mimic my voice perfectly....awww I hope I didn't say too much...good night!

When Zara goes, get a dog kiss or a rabbit smiley. Great pets to have. Or another parrot.

Psychologists say the best way to get over the death of a pet is to get another one.
Funny the same can't be said for humans. smiley
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Marxxx:

Awwwww
Daddy Zara
Come have me as your pet na
I wee do more than mimicking

So sorry
I can say I know what's like but as jashar said, get another pet
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Awwwww
Daddy Zara

So sorry

This Dyt ehn!!! You're naughty ooo grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

This Dyt ehn!!! You're naughty ooo grin

Don't mind that young man up there
It is me he's doing shakara for
By the time I start my own shakara
The whole NL will know
I am watching him with my left eye closed
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Don't mind that young man up there
It is me he's doing shakara for
By the time I start my own shakara
The whole NL will know
I am watching him with my left eye closed
grin grin grin grin

Watch well jare grin
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
jashar:

When Zara goes, get a dog kiss or a rabbit smiley. Great pets to have. Or another parrot.

Psychologists say the best way to get over the death of a pet is to get another one.
Funny the same can't be said for humans. smiley
Dogs? Rabbit? And who is going to clean them up? Their poo? Stench?...I may get another parrot but Zara is smart. Zara can recite the multiplication table. Zara has the intelligence of a 5yr old...another parrot might be a waste of space. But who knows you maybe right...thanks
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dyt:

Awwwww
Daddy Zara

So sorry
You think you are the only one that knows how to tease right? Everyone has a degree of sarcasm I hope u knw that?...I wish ur day was stressful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / My Husband Uses Aboniki, Mentholatum And Powder To Have Sex With Me / Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.