Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? (19306 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Reasons For Failed relationship And Delayed Marriages With Women In Retrospect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
jashar:

you don come again with your money talk grin

The woman is just breaking hearts everywhere
I don tire for her matter
I just hope that fists dont fly on this family section
proposals everywhere grin grin grin
Dayo come o! tongue
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
tearoses:

Dayo come o! tongue

Na she be 'Most Wanted' by popular demand cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
tearoses:

Dayo come o! tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Marxxx:
Aww I am not an engineer. I don't work in an engineering firm either. The other lady and I were discussing an issue that prompted me to ask. It is great to know you are an engineer I believe you will get a fantastic job soon. Warm regards
ok,thanks
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
veave:
Singing... it's my house and I live here...

It's your choice. Do what makes you happy...

I have no advice for you oga... what you would do is already in your mind...

Please I need a job... I graduated with a 2:2, I have MSc, I can solve arithmetic. I always deliver... the course is computer science...

veave dear... been looking out for you. please this is the link i told you about. If you visit it and don't like it...i owe you a thousand naira.... wink wink wink wink..that's if and wen we see. check it out
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by veave(f): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2016
nnamdiosu:

veave dear... been looking out for you. please this is the link i told you about. If you visit it and don't like it...i owe you a thousand naira.... wink wink wink wink..that's if and wen we see. check it out

What link?... let's chat dear
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2016
veave:

What link?... let's chat dear

oh sorry. I forgot to paste it. pls visit this link. and thank me later.
www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by veave(f): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
nnamdiosu:

oh sorry. I forgot to paste it. pls visit this link. and thank me later.

www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

Okay
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2016
Marxxx:
I can't express how I feel right now. Early this month my friend and I ended our relationship that started aeons ago. Although I made efforts to salvage the relationship but it didn't work and we resolved to go our separate ways

For the past two weeks I have not been thinking straight. I do things and then I will ask myself did I just do/say this. Last week I made an error in one of my reporting and that would have landed me a grade 1 query. When by boss alerted me about the mistake, I tendered a resignation letter instead of getting a query but he refused to accept the letter and advised me to take a week leave. I guess it's obvious that I am out of shape.

My decisions are clouded I mean I can't think anything for sure. Even when am correct I doubt and my feeding habit is deteriorating.

I enjoy being alone but now I am beginning to feel lonely. I mean I use to stay for months without my ex and I don't feel it but now I don't know why.

And I discovered recently that I am acting weird like I am now "Vulnerable" I mean...ok let me explain....The lady prepares food for me is from an agency and last week she brought food and I was "staring" at her and she stared back at me too smiling. This is someone that I had not noticed for a year. I had to contact the agency that I will be travelling so they shouldn't expect my order till next month. And now I realise my account officer at the bank has dimples. I have been acting unlike me lately.

I have contacted a psychologist and he is saying these feelings are normal then I asked him if he had being in a long relationship that ended abruptly and he said No. Although we are still communicating but I want to hear from someone with experience.

Pls I need an advice from someone who have had similar experience. How did you cope? And I want to ask again are these feelings normal? What do I need to do to get back on my feet quickly because I don't want to resume work in this state?

I have visited new places like my psychologist advised although meeting people and initiating a conversation is hard but I am bending....is there anything else I can do?

I will appreciate ur advice

In situations such as this, I simply talk to God and he listens. Trust me it works... It has always worked for me. U should try it too smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by CuteMorriz: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
sashishalom:

awwww...i love pets but dont own one...i'll pray for her,nothing will happen to her...you need to try those things cause your gonna have people pity you...i think you should start with the shower...its gonna help you believe me,feel free to cry..dont worry i wont tell anyone you gonna cry...am hungry,plaintain de hungry me(loolzz)...have you eaten?...greet zara for me
It's not cool for a guy to cry. Happie sunday, good to know you love pets....ensure you stuff your stomach with enough plantain...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sashishalom(f): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
CuteMorriz:
It's not cool for a guy to cry. Happie sunday, good to know you love pets....ensure you stuff your stomach with enough plantain...

lolzzz so you dont cry??...havent seen plaintain o,maybe you can send one over for me as a happy sunday gift...happy sunday to you too...like your username
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by CuteMorriz: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
sashishalom:

lolzzz so you dont cry??...havent seen plaintain o,maybe you can send one over for me as a happy sunday gift...happy sunday to you too...like your username
I always ensure its a rainy day before I cry...so that I can walk in the rain and no one will see my tears. Awww I wish I could send the plantain to you...lol...You are from Imo? which part? Can I send you a PM? Your dp is quite gorgeous......
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sashishalom(f): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
CuteMorriz:
I always ensure its a rainy day before I cry...so that I can walk in the rain and no one will see my tears. Awww I wish I could send the plantain to you...lol...You are from Imo? which part? Can I send you a PM? Your dp is quite gorgeous......

thanks about the dp..yea am from imo,isiala mbano...yea you can send me a pm
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dyt/dytbabe, halfricanadian, jashar...et al..I trust you are a great day...kind regards
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
CuteMorriz:
sashishalom:

sashishalom:

Love birds...you guys should make your nest some where great. This thread was created to heal a heart though.....sashishalom I remember you...have a splendid evening
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dyt:

I am also his aunt
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Marxxx don't feel too bad shogbo
Haffar with the facilities thing
Its almost end of the week
awww...I sent an enquiry mail, no feedback yet. Although I was not at the office...digging from client site.... I saw some of your posts...SMH
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Annybens1993:

In situations such as this, I simply talk to God and he listens. Trust me it works... It has always worked for me. U should try it too smiley
ohhh anny you sound firm in your beliefs. I love people who are steadfast in what dey believe in. I trust you are good? Definitely you are...judging from the picture...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Marxxx: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
tearoses:

Dayo come o! tongue
You are also part of DYT group....alright...I hope she does not infect you too
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by CuteMorriz: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
sashishalom:

I have sent it you have not replied...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sashishalom(f): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
CuteMorriz:
I have sent it you have not replied...

i have...check your email
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by sashishalom(f): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Marxxx:
Love birds...you guys should make your nest some where great. This thread was created to heal a heart though.....sashishalom I remember you...have a splendid evening

Loolz...i came on nl to make friends and friends i will make...whatsupp?hope you good and howz that voice of you that cant sing?lool...happy sunday...hope you are better...howz your sunday going?...did you eat plaintain today?,if not eat it tomorrow oh,howx zara?is she responding to treatment now?can i see a pix of her and pls do tell her am saying "hulo"...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Marxxx:
ohhh anny you sound firm in your beliefs. I love people who are steadfast in what dey believe in. I trust you are good? Definitely you are...judging from the picture...

Lol...I'm doing fine thank you. How about you?

U should check ur thread on 'How to build an international career... Step by step approach'. I dropped you a comment there. Kindly reply it smiley
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Dyt(f): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Marxxx:
awww...I sent an enquiry mail, no feedback yet. Although I was not at the office...digging from client site.... I saw some of your posts...SMH

You been stalking me?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by jashar(f): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marxxx:
Dyt/dytbabe, halfricanadian, jashar...et al..I trust you are a great day...kind regards

una still dey this thread?

Busy day for me.

How is you re?
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Souljaboi1: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marxxx:
I can't express how I feel right now. Early this month my friend and I ended our relationship that started aeons ago. Although I made efforts to salvage the relationship but it didn't work and we resolved to go our separate ways

For the past two weeks I have not been thinking straight. I do things and then I will ask myself did I just do/say this. Last week I made an error in one of my reporting and that would have landed me a grade 1 query. When by boss alerted me about the mistake, I tendered a resignation letter instead of getting a query but he refused to accept the letter and advised me to take a week leave. I guess it's obvious that I am out of shape.

My decisions are clouded I mean I can't think anything for sure. Even when am correct I doubt and my feeding habit is deteriorating.

I enjoy being alone but now I am beginning to feel lonely. I mean I use to stay for months without my ex and I don't feel it but now I don't know why.

And I discovered recently that I am acting weird like I am now "Vulnerable" I mean...ok let me explain....The lady prepares food for me is from an agency and last week she brought food and I was "staring" at her and she stared back at me too smiling. This is someone that I had not noticed for a year. I had to contact the agency that I will be travelling so they shouldn't expect my order till next month. And now I realise my account officer at the bank has dimples. I have been acting unlike me lately.

I have contacted a psychologist and he is saying these feelings are normal then I asked him if he had being in a long relationship that ended abruptly and he said No. Although we are still communicating but I want to hear from someone with experience.

Pls I need an advice from someone who have had similar experience. How did you cope? And I want to ask again are these feelings normal? What do I need to do to get back on my feet quickly because I don't want to resume work in this state?

I have visited new places like my psychologist advised although meeting people and initiating a conversation is hard but I am bending....is there anything else I can do?

I will appreciate ur advice

OP, I didn't see anything about you being unable to sleep.

I mean when you lie down, do you feel this heavy lump inside your heart ? Do you wake up at odd hours and keeping thinking what you did wrong ? Or what you could have done better ?

I didn't read through the thread, but if you find my questions interesting you can reply.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? by Mhoxune(f): 3:48pm On May 16, 2016
I really can't believe that you still went ahead to break up with that amazing lady, seemed your mind was already made up then....... I guess you're presently being paid back in the same coin (obviously, you wouldn't tell us if that's what you're going through at the moment). Honestly, I did the same thing you did but I'm seriously regretting it now........ well, life goes on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Husband Is Not Providing / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court / Please, Have You Seen This Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.