Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit (15942 Views)

How You Can Buy Airtime/credit Directly From Your Bank / How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit by tekkionline(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
It’s simple and I’m going to tell you how. Hi folks! Today I’m going to tell you how you can also enjoy free airtime credit from GeoPoll. I have been enjoying this for the past 14 months. Actually I have been getting daily free airtime credit from GeoPoll , simply by answering some simple questions sent by GeoPoll.

Honestly, sometimes I make GHS 2.00 per every survey I undertake. So let’s get to it…

Please follow the link below to read the full article. Thanks

http://tvseriesgh..com

1 Like

Re: How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit by hernandex07(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Are u still receiving survey on ur geopoll?
Re: How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit by tekkionline(m): 4:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Yes, Of course
Re: How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit by apidum(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2016
I have received up to two thousand airtime on my airtel SIM in the space of three weeks
Re: How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit by Thukzee01(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit by hernandex07(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
I hvnt been receiving survey
Re: How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit by tekkionline(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Folks Earn Free Daily BitCoins Up To 0.1500BTC Join via this link: http:///2n43R1C

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Conservationists Warn Against Extinction Of Lions In Nigeria / Olusola Ayoola: Nigeria Can Earn Forex From Robotics, Artificial Intelligence / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.