Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite (13061 Views)

Mckinsey&Company Recruitment 2018 (8 Positions) / Mckinsey Recruitment / Graduate Trainees Wanted At Mckinsey & Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Rizmo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Darlx:

You can apply for a BA or African Delivery Hub
Thanks a lot......do appreciate it.
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by netotse(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
any update on the McK process?
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by ototoyi: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi everyone, I just wrote my SHL test. I was wondering how long you'll need to wait for them to get back to you?

Also looks like ADH is going to focus on public sector development in Africa while the Mckinsey Nigeria team is more private sector oriented. I was wondering if anyone knows why the division is being created.

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by FlexTrex: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hi peeps. Anyone gotten any feedback from McKinsey on the ADH roles? The deadline for aubmissions and the SHL tests was July 4.
There should be sime sort of feedback by now.
Anyone?
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by freestuffng: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2016
FlexTrex:
Hi peeps. Anyone gotten any feedback from McKinsey on the ADH roles? The deadline for aubmissions and the SHL tests was July 4.
There should be sime sort of feedback by now.
Anyone?

Hello @Ototoyi and @FlexTrex, any feedback from McKinsey ? Did you guyz get the result of you SHL Test asap or they have not get gotten back to you? Please I will want to know. Thanks peeps.
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by freestuffng: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello @Ototoyi and @FlexTrex, any feedback from McKinsey ? Did you guyz get the result of you SHL Test asap or they have not get gotten back to you? Please I will want to know. Thanks peeps.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by longshort: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Someone should say something...atleast let us know if they got back to you? and did u fill an interview style questionnaire with your application>
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by AdexOmoby(f): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2016
freestuffng:
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Hello. I wrote the SHL test too in September, 30th. Deadline was 3rd of October. I haven't heard from them. Just searched Nairaland and saw your update. I want to know if you've received any mail from them?
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by obobocee(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Guy I got a Leadership questionnaire from McKinsey. It's PDF should I download and use hand written else how do I type on it thanks.
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by sirusX(m): 2:25am On Oct 16, 2016
obobocee:
Guy I got a Leadership questionnaire from McKinsey. It's PDF should I download and use hand written else how do I type on it thanks.

The PDF file is editable...just click within the box & type

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by obobocee(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Many thanks v done it

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by silentdude(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
obobocee:
Many thanks v done it
How far @obobocee... Any update from them since
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Comfyski(f): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
it's being since forever since we sent our credentials to them...Has anyone heard from Mckinsey?
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by bioduneberry(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Comfyski:
it's being since forever since we sent our credentials to them...Has anyone heard from Mckinsey?

I got a regret mail last week.
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by sirusX(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
bioduneberry:

I got a regret mail last week.
All is well in God's name...just keep pushing and never relent in your search.
Tomorrow would be different from today
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by bioduneberry(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
sirusX:

Amen... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by asdwer: 12:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Interested in joining a global career networking group for talents in finance ?

Elite Finance Career Network is a free-membership targeted career resource and employment group for Nigerians in the Financial Services sector. At certain points in your job search, it can feel like you’re doing all the right things – networking, sending out resumes and so on – but no promising leads are turning up.

At times like these, connectivity with other job seekers, professionals and mentors can make all the difference between exhaustion and enthusiasm. Searching for a job takes persistence – and it’s not always easy to stay optimistic when prospects appear to be on the bleak side. That is where Elite Finance Career Network comes in. We offer direct access to job listings, recruiters, staffing agents and head hunters providing you with tips and strategies you might not have considered all within an active support network of like-minded professionals. This is a great opportunity for building relationships and gaining access to jobs in around the world with professional associations.

Offerings:

* Periodic publications of industry-specific news, hiring and firing trends, company research and job search tips.
* Study groups and advisory for professional membership (CFA, ACCA,FRM,ICAN,CPA,CIMA).
* Connection and matching to experienced mentors in various industries.
* Monthly Webinars and Weekly Minute newsletter.
* The EFCN Resume Service and job search tools.
* One-on-one career advice and support system.

Industries:

Banking/Finance/Insurance
Accounting/Audit/Tax/Advisory
Investment Banking/Asset Management
Risk Management/Consulting

To join us send your resume and contact information to elitefinanceng@gmail.com
Acceptance into the Elite Finance Career Network is highly selective
Applications open 15th of February 2017 - 21st of March 2017

[img]https://4.bp..com/-TYMf6PUGCnI/WKdWyLJDzyI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/Lp9Ipd63TScA_YaN0ubkpaCxh18oiBZgQCLcB/s1600/elite%2Bfinance.jpg[/img]
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
For the currently open 2017 Mckinsey YLP application, for those that have applied, when should we be expecting invitations for the PSTs after they've screened CVS.
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Ezehrobinson(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2017
sirusX:

Hello Sirusx,

please which position did you apply for at MCK?
How far have you go in the process.

I applied for BA and just scaled the PST

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Wanami: 2:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Hi Ezehrobinson,
I got a PST invite and the practice questions are quite difficult, please how was yours and how did you prepare. Please help a sister
joywanami@yahoo.com
Ezehrobinson:

Hello Sirusx,

please which position did you apply for at MCK?
How far have you go in the process.

I applied for BA and just scaled the PST
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Dashenka(f): 3:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Wanami:
Hi Ezehrobinson,
I got a PST invite and the practice questions are quite difficult, please how was yours and how did you prepare. Please help a sister
joywanami@yahoo.com
Please when did you send your credentials? I sent mine over 2weeks ago like they asked me to but I have not gotten any response
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Ezehrobinson(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Dashenka:

Please when did you send your credentials? I sent mine over 2weeks ago like they asked me to but I have not gotten any response

Good morning Dashenka,
I sent mine last year September and got invite late march
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Ezehrobinson(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Wanami:
Hi Ezehrobinson,
joywanami@yahoo.com

Hi Wanami,

The secret to cracking those question is yo read the tips on solving them.

I think it's on one of those documents they sent you.

All the best
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by Dashenka(f): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Ezehrobinson:

Good morning Dashenka,
I sent mine last year September and got invite late march
Thank you. Yours took such a long time
Re: Mckinsey 2016 (march) PST Invite by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Five Most Common Interview Questions / Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated / LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.