Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 AM

Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) (71189 Views)

Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) / Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by arena2007: 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
A corper is given a class room as his accommodation by his ppa, he can only have access to his so-called room, only if the pupils might have been closed.

Nairalanders how do you see this?

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/see-accommodation-given-to-corper-by-his-ppa-photo.html

2 Shares

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by arena2007: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
wetin we no go see for naija?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by adedoyinbadmus: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thats cool enough for village corps members... lol grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
this is crap...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Rhozabeth(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
That is a well furnished apartment compared to what we got in our days!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Peritus(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
At least they gave you a place to lay. I wasn't given even a generator house to put my head. This is bad, something has to be done ASAP.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Welcomme: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Service to the nation...

3 Likes

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by willyblinx(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2016
I guess the Corp member is insisting on not getting one for himself/herself... the ground looks tiled it should be a fair place to stay...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Lighthouseman: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2016
That day u left your house, your house left you. Make do with what u gat. I paid for my own accommodation. Last word! Be grateful

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Sammiel: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Looks like a beer parlour. the dude could earn more by selling pepper soup in that room in addition to beer since everything looks familiar. shocked shocked

28 Likes

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by glamz007(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
lol. nysc experience tho. worst ever

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by myners007: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
This Corper must be an ingrate. Imagine He/she was given a welll tiled bedsitter apartment with mosquito net and other household items yet he/she is not satisfied. The Corper was lucky not to have received a shrine as accomodation.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
NYSC is total bullshitt. I once had a Turk ask if Nigeria conscripts people to the military and I was like WTF! only to realize he meant this. I did my research since I was even more clueless than him, I was not impressed.

Transferring people to different regions where the native populace is unfriendly, or not being able to guarantee their safety and accommodation properly is shameful not to mention it's a good way for corruption lipsrsealed

Someone tell the Cow Rustling Dullard when next he's in the country to scrap the NYSC program.

16 Likes

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by tooman: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
very nice colour mix
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
9ja.

U summon an individual to service,

U place the individual on terrible living conditions,

Yet, U expect 100% commitment to service

I SMH 4 this nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by thefakestan: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
A yah Pele it's only for 12 months.

ThefakeStan
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by igraman(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
see ds olojukokoro, mosquito net is even there. and you're still complaining.
you for say mk dem find mansion give you na.

shey na d sch u go serve ni abi na Nigeria ?
if dt one no do you abeg carry ur money go rent better one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by martins0: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lucky him,

Most corpers are not even given a single pillow talk more of accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
He should look for some cash and rent a comfy place. . . no be today!
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by MadCow1: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
EVEN A GOT CANT MANAGE THATgrin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Sijo01(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
cheesy you even see at all. During my days it was all man to himself.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Raymondville(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by phemmylink(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chai cryChai
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by healthyarena(f): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
cool
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Teryfik(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bubu is busy travelling
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by ladyF(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Half bread is better than just butter. He should manage it. If he can put a demarcation, maybe like a wrapper to separate. Some people didn't even get accommodation from their PPAs. Learn to have a grateful heart!

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Sunofgod(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Change!!!
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sammiel:
Looks like a beer parlour.
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by salaboiz(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Buhahahahahahaha

Complete it
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by uokocha70(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
He even got accommodation, what of all the other corp members that have to rent their own place? Please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.