Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out (7694 Views)

Do You Consider Somalis Black? / Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth / What Race Are Somalis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by TheEthioAtheist: 4:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Lots of people on this forum say Ethiopian and Somalis and are trying to connect us but you have to understand majority of Ethiopian can't stand Somalis. There are nothing more than a problem for Africa and every-time Al Shaabab kills in Somalia I just get so happy.

In this war I'm rooting Al Shaabab to destroy Somalia the international community will have to get tired of Somalia and split it to Ethiopia getting the north and Kenya getting the south.

Failed countries don't deserve to live on! I say every failed country must be annexed by the surrounding countries.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by AbzDore(m): 4:42am On Feb 20, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:
Lots of people on this forum say Ethiopian and Somalis and are trying to connect us but you have to understand majority of Ethiopian can't stand Somalis. There are nothing more than a problem for Africa and every-time Al Shaabab kills in Somalia I just get so happy.

In this war I'm rooting Al Shaabab to destroy Somalia the international community will have to get tired of Somalia and split it to Ethiopia getting the north and Kenya getting the south.

Failed countries don't deserve to live on! I say every failed country must be annexed by the surrounding countries.

Why do Ethiopians smell so bad and have bad teeth?? Shut ya dirty mouth and go eat Raw meat. Ya filthy poor Ethiopian grin grin
We Somalis hate Ethiopians
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by TheEthioAtheist: 4:56am On Feb 20, 2016
AbzDore:

Why do Ethiopians smell so bad and have bad teeth?? Shut ya dirty mouth and go eat Raw meat. Ya filthy poor Ethiopian grin grin
We Somalis hate Ethiopians

Why do you smell like fish and toxics and how is it going butt-pirate too many guys have been ramming you . How is Amisom banging your ass!
Dirty little fucker
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by AbzDore(m): 5:09am On Feb 20, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:

Why do you smell like fish and toxics and how is it going butt-pirate too many guys have been ramming you . How is Amisom banging your ass!
Dirty little fucker

I heard Ethiopia is struggling from it's worst drought for 30 years with over 10 million dirty habesha need Aid grin grin
Almost two-thirds of Ethiopians are illiterate undecided
You guys need to sort yourself out first lol
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by TheEthioAtheist: 5:13am On Feb 20, 2016
AbzDore:

I heard Ethiopia is struggling from it's worst drought for 30 years with over 10 million dirty habesha need Aid grin grin
Almost two-thirds of Ethiopians are illiterate undecided
You guys need to sort yourself out first lol

We are fine little girl but how is your failed state just repeat it to me who is getting bleeped tonight. Who is being colonized by Ethiopians, Kenyans, Turks, Arabs, Amisom?
Who is a slave to the international community shut your mouth it isn't meant for talking rather for sucking cocks.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by knightsTempler: 5:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Why do i have the feeling that both of you are the same person?

Btw op, where in Ethiopia are you from? I mean are you amara, tigre, Oromo or walaita? Do you actually live in Ethiopia? If yes, where?

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by TheEthioAtheist: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2016
knightsTempler:

Btw op, where in Ethiopia are you from? I mean are you amara, tigre, Oromo or walaita? Do you actually live in Ethiopia? If yes, where?

Oromo/Amara but Oromo/Ethiopian and I'm from Asella, Ethiopia but I live in the states. I can't stand Somalis we were deporting some Illegal Somalis from Addis last year. Don't come to our country stay in your filthy failed state and clap for Amisom you filthy ungrateful punks.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by AbzDore(m): 5:29am On Feb 20, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:

We are fine little girl but how is your failed state just repeat it to me who is getting bleeped tonight. Who is being colonized by Ethiopians, Kenyans, Turks, Arabs, Amisom?
Who is a slave to the international community shut your mouth it isn't meant for talking rather for sucking cocks.

Somalia is slowly recovering from more than two decades of civil war – surprisingly has a better passport than dirty Ethiopia. grin
Ethiopia is an undeveloped country, where people are dirt poor and stink... Must be the raw meat they eat haha
We Somalis are always one step a head smiley

Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by AbzDore(m): 5:31am On Feb 20, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:

Oromo/Amara but Oromo/Ethiopian and I'm from Asella, Ethiopia but I live in the states. I can't stand Somalis we were deporting some Illegal Somalis from Addis last year. Don't come to our country stay in your filthy failed state and clap for Amisom you filthy ungrateful punks.

Ogaden land belongs to Somalia. Somalia is the greatest nation in the whole East Africa smiley

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by knightsTempler: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:

Good.

So are you saying you are 50%Oromo, 50% amara ? Ok that's besides what I'm driving at.

What's your opinion on the recent government clampdown of the Oromo people living on the outskirts of Addis Abeba? The government said they wanted to expand Addis, the oromo's said the government wants to steal their land. What's your take on this?

Btw, i used to live in Ethiopia for quite a good number of years working first with an NGO before switching over to the ECA. Just so you know i have a first hand knowledge of your country.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by TheEthioAtheist: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2016
AbzDore:

Somalia is slowly recovering from more than two decades of civil war – surprisingly has a better passport than dirty Ethiopia. grin
Ethiopia is an undeveloped country, where people are dirt poor and stink... Must be the raw meat they eat haha
We Somalis are always one step a head smiley

Female pilot bullshit if that is the only thing you have than your screwed dirty little sand-nigger. That women has hair hair uncovered you know that is a no-no is Somalia. The only place females belong in Somalia is in the kitchen and in the bed.

Your a loser tell that to Somaliland, Puntland, Jubaland all of them want to Independence. I know your country bullshit more than you and your filthy fake president doesn't control anything and he even doesn't control anything in his compound. Somalia is faker than God!

Your women should be Amisom's comfort women that is all they are good for.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by TheEthioAtheist: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2016
knightsTempler:

Good.

So are you saying you are 50%Oromo, 50% amara ? Ok that's besides what I'm driving at.

What's your opinion on the recent government clampdown of the Oromo people living on the outskirts of Addis Abeba? The government said they wanted to expand Addis, the oromo's said the government wants to steal their land. What's your take on this?

Btw, i used to live in Ethiopia for quite a good number of years working first with an NGO before switching over to the ECA. Just so you know i have a first hand knowledge of your country.
It's an issue that was resolved everyone has a right to deny certain things and right to protest but if you try to make trouble for others than you will be jailed. I support the current government because I'm a nationalist and I know never how much you disagree with part of your country never betray it. Nobody is stealing anything Oromia is in Ethiopia and the land belong to the state and the state belongs to the federal state. People have a right to deny but any opposition group that wants to fight should be taken out.

These people are funded abroad and are trying to cause trouble but this doesn't work in Ethiopia if you want trouble than just like Andy Tsege you will be in prison till you die.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by guyXander(m): 6:09am On Feb 20, 2016
TheEthioAtheist:

Just Negodu.
Receive sense.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
knightsTempler:

Good.

i jst wana ask you if the recent thing that have happened in Ethiopia (this news) have been spread all over Africa or Nigeria. . .am a lil surprised u knew about it.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by knightsTempler: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Ednite:

i jst wana ask you if the recent thing that have happened in Ethiopia (this news) have been spread all over Africa or Nigeria. . .am a lil surprised u knew about it.

Lol, it's the news media, isn't it? there's nothing under the earth (literally) that can be hidden in this times of social media. How can you even be surprised? It was all the news, CNN, BBC, Aljazera, etc. Besides, i lived in Ethiopia for a good number of years and i still have quite a good number of friends there, Ethiopians and non Ethiopians. So yes, I'm abreast with news coming out from there.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2016
knightsTempler:

Lol, it's the news media, isn't it? there's nothing under the earth (literally) that can be hidden in this times of social media. How can you even be surprised? It was all the news, CNN, BBC, Aljazera, etc. Besides, i lived in Ethiopia for a good number of years and i still have quite a good number of friends there, Ethiopians and non Ethiopians. So yes, I'm abreast with news coming out from there.

oh okay, i mustn't be surprised about it. i knew it was gonna spread but every time when i try to look at CNN, BBC and other international news waiting for this news to be told, they haven't mentioned any thing about it, that's just why i asked. Truly, there is nothing to be hidden
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by knightsTempler: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ednite:

oh okay, i mustn't be surprised about it. i knew it was gonna spread but every time when i try to look at CNN, BBC and other international news waiting for this news to be told, they haven't mentioned any thing about it, that's just why i asked. Truly, there is nothing to be hidden

So tell me, you are an Ethiopian i suppose, what's your view concerning the government clampdown on the oromo's over the land rights?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by omarithmetics: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
knightsTempler:

Case solved!
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by InsertName: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Why dont you people leave West Africans alone? I dont understand your obsession with us.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
InsertName:
Why dont you people leave West Africans alone? I dont understand your obsession with us.

I am not obsessed and so is that Ethiopian. . . i guess. i only include myself when Ethiopia is mentioned in the topics. and i have the right to stand for my country when ppl say bad things about Ethiopia. Hope ya get it. Get it? undecided ohhh you better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by AbzDore(m): 1:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Ednite:

I am not obsessed and so is that Ethiopian. . . i guess. i only include myself when Ethiopia is mentioned in the topics. and i have the right to stand for my country when ppl say bad things about Ethiopia. Hope ya get it. Get it? undecided ohhh you better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed all Ethiopians smell bad. Maybe you lot should stop eating raw meat. Disgusting amhara grin
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
AbzDore:

I have noticed all Ethiopians smell bad. Maybe you lot should stop eating raw meat. Disgusting amhara grin

am sorry, i dnt talk to somali. go find ur own kind. Am very sorry undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

howz that?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by AbzDore(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ednite:

am sorry, i dnt talk to somali. go find ur own kind. Am very sorry undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

howz that?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha I smell jealousy grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way your whole country smells bad. Poor hygiene grin grin grin

It's usually because you lot don't brush your teeth after eating raw meat with anjeera. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
knightsTempler:

Good.

The question is not intended for me and it has been long time since it was asked by you, but I want to tell you now not from the perspective of last year, but this year situation, 2009 EC (2017 GC).

Addis Ababa is a Federal State, but Oromos wants it to part of it's own region and to work together with the Federal Gov't to administrate the city. They also want their language to be the official Federal working language together with the existing Amharic language. They even also wants to change the name Addis Ababa to “Finfina”.

Addis Ababa is found in West Shewa and historically Shewa had been part of Axumite, different Muslim sultanates, Gurages and Abysinnia(Amhara) territory through times.

After the end of 2 centuries old of Abyssinia-Adal war in the 16th century AD, Abysinnians were exhausted and their boundaries became defenseless. Using this opportunity, the Oromos conquered all of Shewa except it's northern part during their brutal migration from SE Ethiopia to different parts of Ethiopia from 1520s AD till 1701 century AD in Gregorian calendar.

In the 19th century AD, Abyssinians under the leadership of Atse(Emperor) Menelik II re-conquered the remaining parts of Shewa and other territories that were lost in the 16th and 17th centuries AD.

So, if we judge the ownership of all of Shewa from the perspective of who owns it historically and who lastly conquered it, then it rightly belongs to the Amharas. It was Atse(Emperor) Menelik II Wife Itgay(Empress) Taitu who found and named Addis Ababa.

The Oromos where not the victims, but the victimizers from the most part of their history in connection with Ethiopia. During their brutal migration, they massacred millions of Ethiopians, mutated breast and organs of thousands of Ethiopians, enslaved hundreds of thousands Ethiopians, forcefully assimilated thousands of Ethiopians, destroyed the identities of different ppl they conquered and changed the historical place names they conquered by their respective clan names. For example, Bete Amhara (the place where we Amharas originated) was changed to Oromo caln name "Wollo".

Even Atse Menelik II soldiers who committed atrocities against Oromos in the 19th century AD were in fact largely made of Oromos themselves.

So, how can the victimizers(Oromos) say they were/are the victims? I guess this is typical Galla(Oromo) behavior I believe they don't belong to any part of Ethiopia other than in Bale and some parts of Sidama areas in southern Ethiopia.
Re: Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out by omoharry(f): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheEthioAtheist:

Waooo!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / What Are The Most Important Things To Know About Nigerians? / African Dancing & Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.