Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) (67413 Views)

UNIZIK SUG ANNIVERSARY: Emeka Igwe To Give Scholarship To 10 Indigenous Students / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Dominionhost(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2016
I don't really know how to compose this message but I will start somehow....

1. The kids that were sent out of School for School fees which later turned to blessing in disguise
2. Mr Akin Fadeyi, Mr Gani Olowu and Mr Adun Martins that ran into the kids and paid School fees on 17 students... Hmmm, I think these set of men are rare in Nigeria and deserve tgo be celebrated
2. The kind hearted Nigerian based in UK that offered tgo pay School fees of 2 Secondary Students till they graduate, I think such a man ought to be celebrated

1. From the story I got from Mr Akin's facebook timeline, I was moved and blessed and I had to start praying for these set of people, they happened to be the Solution to these kids problem.
17 of those kids were sent out of School because of School fees i.e. N2,350 each. (You can read the full story on his timeline), these visionary men instructed the kids to write their names and reachable phone numbers on a sheet of paper and told the kids to go home and MUST return to School the following day. These men went to the School principal to ask all that happened and confirmed that they were indeed sent out of School, to cut the story short, these men cleared(paid) the fees on these kids same day. Note: God picked calls of 17 kids at a time

That same day I guess, Mr Akin took to his facebook account to share his experience and solicited for help for kids in School that are having financial challenges. God miraculously sent a man called Mr Tope Ayedun, a Nigerian based in UK who offered scholarship to two students from same school (i.e. The less privileged ones). The two students are RAMATU ALIYU and ABEL AUTA.
Here is another area of Mr Akin's post that caught my attention
yesterday, ABEL AUTA soberly renounced cult involvements which he was inexcusably pushed into out of frustration and quest for delirious escapism. Tope, I know you don't like me to do this, but covering this act of goodness is tantamount to covering SMOKE with BASKET

Nairalanders, I think we need gto first celebrate and appreciate these three men that took it upon themselves to invest in the kids future and Mr Tope Ayedun that offered to assist two of the kids on scholarship.
The CHANGE we are shouting begins with us, better Nigeria starts from you...
I remember a quote that states... EVERY CHILD IS YOUR CHILD

These year is indeed a year God is gonna pick calls of those that earnestly desire Him for HELP

Pls let's push this to the from page to appreciate these great men.
They deserve to be celebrated.
Let us as well join the cause or we initiate NAIRALAND's version.... We have executed several humanitarian projects in the past, let's keep the fire burning.

SHALOM

[b]Last week I posted a picture and story on how I had to intervene in the payment of the school fees of 10 secondary school students of GSS, Mabuchi in Abuja who were sent home for not been able to pay a fee we could ordinarily eat SUYA with, or "hangout" with. Naturally, I do many things that I don't post, because giving to the poor should be routine. Not that I'm rich but because if you're able to feed yourself, you must share with others who can't. If you're able to pay your child's school fees, you must consistently look out for some children whose fees haven't been paid owing to social economic inequalities. I posted that gesture to drive home the point that there's a compelling imperative out there to touch lives. Same way we should not haggle or quibble with a pepper and tomato seller until she sells to us at a price without profit for her. We'll smile away but she'll SIGH in pain!
I want to say a BIG thank you to a very spirited Nigerian in the diaspora, Tope Ayedun who read my post on these less privileged students and has offered to pick 2 more from the school and pay their school fees till they become secondary school graduands. Gàníyù Olówu and I went back there yesterday to break this news and the Principal was excited and almost got emotional.
The two lucky students in are RAMATU ALIYU and ABEL AUTA. And wait for this...yesterday, ABEL AUTA soberly renounced cult involvements which he was inexcusably pushed into out of frustration and quest for delirious escapism. Tope, I know you don't like me to do this, but covering this act of goodness is tantamount to covering SMOKE with BASKET...Its impossible![/b]

https://www.facebook.com/lolade12/posts/10154631063710884
https://www.facebook.com/lolade12/posts/10154640141585884?pnref=story

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Yespro: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2016
This is so great
Am happy for the kids and many thanks to these God's sent ANGELS.

I feel blessed.

Baba God, please pick my calls

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Is that why they are taking selfies?

10 Likes

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Yespro: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:

You may call it selfie, but I guess the reason for the pictures is to serve as proof, cos gthose that want to help will need to see either pictures or video

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by bankuks: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Good samaritans will come our way this year, AMEN

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Somewhere in Nigeria

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by SylarsMcQuins: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Happy for them...

1 Like

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by emmabest2000(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Yespro:

You may call it selfie, but I guess the reason for the pictures is to serve as proof, cos gthose that want to help will need to see either pictures or video
Abi nao
For those pix or .... Dudes
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Richie0974: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Wow, impressive.
Some people would rather buy wrist watches worth 20 cars than do something like this.

21 Likes

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by sharliz(f): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
My year of favour ijn

1 Like

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
For ME I think Life is all about reaching the unreached! Its good to make money YES, but always give back to the society and Help ppl In what ever capacities you find yourselves! Am a Dentist here is America with Two Private Clinics in Atlanta. Last year December I gave free Dental treatment to some indigent Americans in my Community who couldn't afford Dental care!I Thank God for giving me that opportunity! I challenge everybodi to affect somebodi's life Today!!live for other people!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by ezychris(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by greyce: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2016
They had to take cos of d #picture or ahdonbilivit Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by SylarsMcQuins: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
ezychris:
Chairman what is this?
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by meshacha1: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
The Lord will bless someone today (2×)
It maybe you, it maybe me, it maybe someone by your side (2×)

8 Likes

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by birmingham04: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
God will bless you.
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by officialteemi(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
nice...
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by STENON(f): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Ok.
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Bhella5(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
You are such a daft boy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by olafotad: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
bravo .... Tell people to stop buying 'fake' $25000 hand bags and copy dis

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by wristbangle: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
May God bless these kind hearted men
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by alabig(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Good riddance.
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Bhella5(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2016
olafotad:
bravo .... Tell people to stop buying 'fake' $25000 hand bags and copy dis
Gbam!
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
your jealousy level don increase with your selfish attitude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by emmadejust(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2016
GIVER NEVER LACK....
MAY GOD WILL SUPPLY HIM MORE FORTUNE TO IMPACT LIFE EVERYDAY

1 Like

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by LastSurvivor: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2016
9z one..
Givers never lack..
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Mosb(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Nicely
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by Psylas(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Oya, dey celebrate am
Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by darlenese(f): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2016
I really need to start touching lives too, no matter how little smiley

3 Likes

Re: Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) by jhydebaba(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2016
some of those students can actually pay while some have played nairabet with theirs. Notwithstanding, there are some who can't pay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.