Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. (52169 Views)

Latest Android IOS SmartPhones, Cell Phones and Accessories / List Of New And Used Phones And Their Prices. Buy Now / Prices Of London Used Phones And The Advantage Over Nigerian Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Bern1992(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls how much is a London used hp laptop

i need help guys smiley
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by blemon44(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
falcon01:
wow what is the price of real phones like Samsung lg HTC and others

Why don't you go to the market and check that yourself
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by hotobo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Go to skool and learn how to use your brain. Some of you agreed attended skool and refused to learn. Some of you refused to go at all. Those that didn't go self we can't blame you because there's no way u can be knowledgeable.

The foolish one will keep blaming pmb on bad economy as if he's the one that's controlling oil price that's stabilising your currency.

Many of you blaming pbm as if he can regulate oil price

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by theMEGAman(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
banmee:

I hope say you know say Jonathan be part of the problem wey you de face now.
Shut up! If u don't no what to comment better Quit before u reap ur shit. Why not let GEJ to continue and finish his 8yrs tenor, mumu ppl they don deceive u with fake change and fake corruption war u come here to make mouth to GEJ. Continue from where liar mohamed stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by hotobo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
theMEGAman:
Shut up! If u don't no what to comment better Quit before u reap ur shit. Why not let GEJ to continue and finish his 8yrs tenor, mumu ppl they don deceive u with fake change and fake corruption war u come here to make mouth to GEJ. Continue from where liar mohamed stop.
you're the mega mumu. Does gej and pmb control oil price. Foolish brain usage. A fail Ram is better than your brain
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by zube01(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
AsanwaKC:

wahala..and I do shakara..and refused to buy infinix..hot2 yesterday for 26k..ewooo...something wey I for Don buy since for 20k because I de find gold color..
I know that feeling! It's currently 28k as of 2 hrs ago
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by theMEGAman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
banmee:

Shut up! If u don't no what to comment better Quit before u reap ur shit. Why not let GEJ to continue and finish his 8yrs tenor, mumu ppl they don deceive u with fake change and fake corruption war u come here to make mouth to GEJ. Continue from where liar mohamed stop. shocked
banmee:

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by theMEGAman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
banmee:

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
rotexteymie:
And I got my c8 for 29,500 just 2months ago shocked shocked

I guess u do whatsapp with it?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by PMONEY6: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
haconjy:
I really miss GEJ....
THIS IS WHAT SOME SOUTHERNERS WANT...CHANGE...
MY FATHER REGRET IN VOTING PMB

Mr. This isn't about PMB or what have you. Remember that the dollar was already 260 against the naira even before the election. So get your facts right
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by djlongi1987: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
If dis change is not good enough den let's wait 4 another better change in 2019 wen Boko Haram leader wins the election
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by udemzyudex(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sanchez01:
Your prices are a bit exaggerated. I bought the Prime II for 23k less than two weeks ago. The Infinx Hot 2 stands around 22k (for the 1G RAM) while the 2G RAM is sold for 24k.

Less than 2weeks, when dollars is rising like ijebu garri on a daily basis.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by banmee(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
theMEGAman:
Shut up! If u don't no what to comment better Quit before u reap ur shit. Why not let GEJ to continue and finish his 8yrs tenor, mumu ppl they don deceive u with fake change and fake corruption war u come here to make mouth to GEJ. Continue from where liar mohamed stop. shocked Shut up! If u don't no what to comment better Quit before u reap ur shit. Why not let GEJ to continue and finish his 8yrs tenor, mumu ppl they don deceive u with fake change and fake corruption war u come here to make mouth to GEJ. Continue from where liar mohamed stop.

I know you are s.tupid but i will try and explain it to the best of my ability. This is a guy whose tenure was fraught with multiple allegations of corruption, dilapidated infrastructure and zero vision. You are so used to suffer you don't know the beginning and the end of it. You will continue to have multiple GEJ's in Jesus name since that is what you want. Nigerians really deserve the leaders they have. I really really thank God for my life.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Jacko1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
falcon01:

Hehe see shade dat made ma day u get badt mouth gan
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by tobilobaa: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:23am
Those prices ain't up to that. Especially the C8 and the two infinix phones you mentioned. I bought those three phones yesterday and tecno C8 is the most expensive at 31k brand new. Hot note is 29 and hot is 20.
(Quote) (Report) 9 Likes (Like) (Share)

bros na u no know wetin u dey talk. go to Otigba at computer village, Ikeja. u go know say the guy dey on point. may b na from mumu na hin u buy ur own phone from. me self i be dealer. for 8yrs now. we never see dis kind thing before.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
tobilobaa:
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:23am
Those prices ain't up to that. Especially the C8 and the two infinix phones you mentioned. I bought those three phones yesterday and tecno C8 is the most expensive at 31k brand new. Hot note is 29 and hot is 20.
(Quote) (Report) 9 Likes (Like) (Share)

bros na u no know wetin u dey talk. go to Otigba at computer village, Ikeja. u go know say the guy dey on point. may b na from mumu na hin u buy ur own phone from. me self i be dealer. for 8yrs now. we never see dis kind thing before.

Lolz, i bought it directly from tecno outlet here in Zaria, Kaduna State. So I know what I'm saying. I bought C8 31k yesterday.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by armyofone(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cell phone is really cheap in naija.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
zube01:
c8 is 38k hot note is 38k hot2 is 25k say what u know!

Dude, I say what I know coz i bought it directly from tecno outlet here in Zaria, Kaduna State. So I know what I'm saying. I bought C8 31k yesterday. It might be that the phone was in stock for long before the recent incase in exchange rate which made them sell it at that price to me. But I know what I'm saying.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by rotexteymie(f): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Onlymewakacum:

I guess u do whatsapp with it?
Yea
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Smartlife:

My bro go back now... You won't buy c8 below 40k now

Send me 36k now and I'll clear your doubt. In fact, send 34k.. Plus waybill... 31 for the phone, 2k for waybill and 1k for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by ib4uakpele: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
PRIDE IS A DESTROYER• Pride is of the devil,& its satanic tool use in putting down men. That's why proverb16:18 says “pride goes before a fall”. If you see a proud man you know his close to his down fall according to Proverb29:23 that says “A man's pride shall bring him low:...”. A proud person always end up in frustration & disappointment, no wonder James4:6 says “...,God resist the proud,but give grace to the humble”.make up your mind to walk in humility from today. PLEASE DO SEND THIS MESSAGE TO TEN PERSONS AS I HAVE SEND TO YOU AND YOU'LL BE REACHLY BLESS IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by chiedu7: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bern1992:
Pls how much is a London used hp laptop

i need help guys smiley

Depends on the spec.
about £209 should get an okay laptop.

Now are you more RAM demanding or Processor demanding or Hard Drive space demanding.

That affects the price
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
mmmmmmmmm na 2 hold dis my Android tight oooo maka story dat touches no money 4 anoda brand.... udo diri uno oooo

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by emzila(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Smartlife:

My bro go back now... You won't buy c8 below 40k now
if you have 38,500 come to computer village tomorrow and I will take you to where you will buy C8, a company well known, in fact, one of the top four companies in computer village Lagos. u will hold your money pay to cashier yourself and collect your phone. as for whether the company is real, it is a company known by many and you don't need anyone to tell you when you see the building or the name.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by emzila(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
olayinkajnr:

Send me 36k now and I'll clear your doubt. In fact, send 34k.. Plus waybill... 31 for the phone, 2k for waybill and 1k for me.
C8 is above 36k, as at yesterday when the dollar hovers between #385 and #400, C8 was 38k from wholesalers while retailers sold between 39k and 40k. the list you could get it as at yesterday was #38500. as at today that the dollar is between 367 and 385, C8 was sold for 37k(wholesale) and between 37500 and 38500(retail).
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by henryhemon(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
falcon01:

Those ones are way up. A phone I got 63k now is close to 170 k.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by missKiffy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
falcon01:
Lol cheesy Tecno no be real phone?
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
haconjy:
I really miss GEJ....
THIS IS WHAT SOME SOUTHERNERS WANT...CHANGE...
MY FATHER REGRET IN VOTING PMB
may be u shud ask where all the nigerian dollars have gone?!!...during gej, 1 barrel of crude oil was over $100....now it is $30....even if u bring gej back, except he finds who will buy oil for $100, we remain changed

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Ghost447(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Smartlife:
As of yesterday prices of android phones and tablet skyrockted. In our techno house office this is the price of phones now.

Tecno H6 = #30,000

Tecno Y4= #21,000

Tecno Y2= #17,000

Tecno M6= #32,000

Tecno boom J5= #30,000

Tecno droidpad7= #32,000

Tecno Canon 8 = #42,000

Tecno L5 = #25,000

Tecno Y6= #28,000

Infinix hot note = #37,000

Infinix hot = #31,000

Itel vision = 30,000

Itel 1503 = #20,000

Itel 1506 = #25,000

Itel inote prime tablet = #27,000

Prime ii = #28,000
What about real phones like iphone, blackberry, Microsoft, Sony, Samsung, HTC et al.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Bern1992(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
chiedu7:

Depends on the spec.
about £209 should get an okay laptop.

Now are you more RAM demanding or Processor demanding or Hard Drive space demanding.

That affects the price

I need RAM
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by undigeh: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
banmee:

The problem had been there with Jonathan and was able to manage it better.
It's like a bad passengers bus in the hands of old experienced drive who has been managing it without passengers knowing it.
All of a sudden, you decided to sack the experienced driver and employed the less experience because you want to save cost by paying lesser salary.

When the less experience one takes over, he will complain against the former driver had spoiled the bus as his inability to deliver. You can't call back the sacked experienced driver, neither will you consult him, more so if he was disgraced from office.

This is the same situation we are now in this country called Nigeria .
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
emzila:

C8 is above 36k, as at yesterday when the dollar hovers between #385 and #400, C8 was 38k from wholesalers while retailers sold between 39k and 40k. the list you could get it as at yesterday was #38500. as at today that the dollar is between 367 and 385, C8 was sold for 37k(wholesale) and between 37500 and 38500(retail).

I'm not arguing about the price in your area. I'm talking about the price here (Zaria, Kaduna State) and how much I bought it as at yesterday. God willing, I'll still go to their store tomorrow to get the latest price for C8 since dollar has increased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.