Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods (1335 Views)

` / MINI EXPORTATION/FREIGHT / I Need A Freight Forwarder In Down Town Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
For the manufacturers and other conglomerates importing finished goods, raw materials and diplomatic cargoes into the country, it is now advisable to create a clearing department that will be handling your clearing processes in the ports directly instead of contracting it to a clearing agent company. the benefit is enormous especially in cost effectiveness. Just get a staff as operation manager and one as officer if you are a big company but if not one person if enough to handle the job so far he is a freight forwarder(clearing agent). the question of which licence to operate on, let me tell you most of the companies clearing your goods share licence, therefore individual who is a member of any association in the port also has access to licence of the association and can be used to clear your goods. This is only advisable for company that has cargo regularly. NOTE your clearing cost will reduce drastically, then having him as your staff give you first hand knowledge of the happenings in the port instead of some lies dished out a times by your agents, Just place him on salary not less than 100k and some operation runnings which can never be compared to contracting it out outrightly. kindly contact me if you are interested in this arrangement on 08033162875 or mightykay200@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
where are ppl nw
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Good evening
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2016
morning
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by spores99(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
nice talk bro...I am also a clearing agent with masters in transport management and diploma in shipping management.... this organization should start considering us as staffs for there port jobs ....
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2016
spores99:
nice talk bro...I am also a clearing agent with masters in transport management and diploma in shipping management.... this organization should start considering us as staffs for there port jobs ....
It will save them alot of money
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2017
happy new year
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2017
gud morning
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by AssLeeKar: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Davide470 moring Sir, pls move this thread out of this section or close it.

1 Like

Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by spores99(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2017
mightykay:
gud morning
happy new to you.... please i sent you a nairaland mail please respond to. or do you mind giving me your contact i have a disscusion we can both profit/benefit from. thanks my contact 08062750427 or mail kazeem.ha69@gmail.com
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
spores99:

happy new to you.... please i sent you a nairaland mail please respond to. or do you mind giving me your contact i have a disscusion we can both profit/benefit from. thanks my contact 08062750427 or mail kazeem.ha69@gmail.com
My contact is 08033162875 and mightykay200@yahoo.com
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2017
gud morning
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2017
am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2017
Am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2017
am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
pm
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
AM
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
pm
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
gud afternoon
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2017
am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
pm
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Good morning
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wknd
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2017
Am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by tectonotimes: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
mightykay:
For the manufacturers and other conglomerates importing finished goods, raw materials and diplomatic cargoes into the country, it is now advisable to create a clearing department that will be handling your clearing processes in the ports directly instead of contracting it to a clearing agent company. the benefit is enormous especially in cost effectiveness. Just get a staff as operation manager and one as officer if you are a big company but if not one person if enough to handle the job so far he is a freight forwarder(clearing agent). the question of which licence to operate on, let me tell you most of the companies clearing your goods share licence, therefore individual who is a member of any association in the port also has access to licence of the association and can be used to clear your goods. This is only advisable for company that has cargo regularly. NOTE your clearing cost will reduce drastically, then having him as your staff give you first hand knowledge of the happenings in the port instead of some lies dished out a times by your agents, Just place him on salary not less than 100k and some operation runnings which can never be compared to contracting it out outrightly. kindly contact me if you are interested in this arrangement on 08033162875 or mightykay200@yahoo.com.

MODERN DAY’S IMPORT MANAGEMENT MANUAL
Modern day’s import management manual explains the step by step guide to importation from other countries to Nigeria. It contains import operations, import management, documentations and other educative and informative topics like custom compliant management, import prohibition lists etc. To get it, click on this link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/05/booked_85.html
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2017
AM
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2017
am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by PastorAji(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Good evening MIGHTYKAY

i have sent you a mail please respond
mightykay:
am
Re: Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods by mightykay(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2017
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire In 12 Months In Nigeria / REVIEW: Wasere.com Scam Or Legit / Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.