Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited (19061 Views)

How To Apply For Graduate Management Trainee At Biswal Limited / Zip Automations Recruitment 2017 / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Graduate Trainee (Embedded systems and Robotics) Atopet Automations Limited

Duties and Responsibilities:

The main job of a trainee engineer is work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver to the best of his abilities.
He will be responsible to perform and carry out any project undertaken by the senior management of the company.
He might have to assist his seniors in developing a new project.
He should have the ability to improvise on existing engineering techniques in force in the company in order to make them more feasible and cost effective.
He might be given some basic guidelines and expected to showcase his engineering skills on them.
His main responsibility is to cultivate and learn professional behavior and mannerisms from this traineeship.
He might have to conduct sampling activities and take decisions on them along with the consent of his manager.
He might be required to work out an exhaustive budget and devise new methods for achieving the company’s goal.
He may need to gather information relating to latest engineering techniques and pass them to the technical team for incorporation

Relevant degree or qualification in technical fields and Engineering, with I.T compliance.
Skills and Specifications:

A Trainee engineer must be adept in technology advancements and other engineering aspects
Must be able to work in a team
Must be proficient in mathematics and analytical subjects.
Must have the ability to understand complex scenarios and decode them with ease
Must have great interpersonal skills.
Must be a quick observer and ready to learn new things.
Problem solving skills
Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
Good organisational and time management skills
For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role
Some may require experience with database management systems
An ability to work to deadlines
A good eye for detail
Required Skills
computer programming : 1 year or less
engineering : 1 year or less
electrical electronics : 1 year or less

Source: http://www.careers24.com.ng/jobs/adverts/136295-graduate-trainee-embedded-systems-and-robotics-rivers/?jobindex=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
U have to apply for this job.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by jide039(m): 3:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Byikson:
U have to apply for this job.

after filling the form the response was you cant upload this kind of file. my cv was in word format, i even tried it in pdf but it was the same complaint: you cant upload this kind of file. pls kindly help me out. thanks
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2016
jide039:

after filling the form the response was you cant upload this kind of file. my cv was in word format, i even tried it in pdf but it was the same complaint: you cant upload this kind of file. pls kindly help me out. thanks
Try to reduce the size of your file. I think the problem is from there

1 Like

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by debh(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Pls wat is d application link
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Lawrence24(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Start work from home http:///218Bejf
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by ehix89(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2016
@ 37.7KB it still wldnt upload,i guess its d website's fault,,,,,is dr any1 dat hv successfully submitted via d link provided,plz gv us tips hw u manoeuvre ur way tru.tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Wuuworld(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
The problem is not to APPLY
No be today nyash don galant for back
We know the problem
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by SynNelson(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
koko
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by herboshedhe(f): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Knock knock
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by joey150(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
The "you must" for this job no be here oh.
Ahn ahn..... After una go pick 2 people..its hight time they specify how many people they would employ
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by foriz4u(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
ehix89:
@ 37.7KB it still wldnt upload,i guess its d website's fault,,,,,is dr any1 dat hv successfully submitted via d link provided,plz gv us tips hw u manoeuvre ur way tru.tnks
have u broke tru cos I encountered same p

1 Like

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by agabaI23(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Do you have to pay to get this kind of post on front page? I remember begging the moderators for a front page slot of a silimar post but nothing happened.
I seriously want to know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by GoodBoi1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Atopet
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by ictmikky(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nice
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by condralbede(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
ok
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by InwehAkpevwe(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Can PCMs apply?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by foriz4u(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
agabaI23:
Do you have to pay to get this kind of post on front page? I remember begging the moderators for a front page slot of a silimar post but nothing happened.
I seriously want to know...
must every thread get to d homepage? what benefit will it be to you by d way?
and who says u ve to pay for ur thread to be push to d FT? nawao... #acting like a kid crying for feeding bottle.

instead of ask the recruiter to work on the recruiting site to enable ppl apply u r there crying for it to b move to FT.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
herboshedhe:
Knock knock
Who's there?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by usmanktg2(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by agabaI23(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
foriz4u:

must every thread get to d homepage? what benefit will it be to you by d way?
and who says u ve to pay for ur thread to be push to d FT? nawao... #acting like a kid crying for feeding bottle.

instead of ask the recruiter to work on the recruiting site to enable ppl apply u r there crying for it to b move to FT.
lol

Are you a moderator?
It is not about my thread being pushed to front page my dear friend. It is about reaching a target population that may
I needed two candidates with specific qualifications to submit application within a short time.

And I asked the question about payment for future purposes. Have a great day smiley
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Ibdaisy24(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by fastandfurious: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Job seekers feel free to join "Job Links Nigeria" group on facebook. Very helpful for GRADUATES as they always post openings. Good luck.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Job seekers, where are thou? Give it a try, you never can tell.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by XaintJoel20: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please has anybody been successful in completing the application process I am encountering challenges applying. The problem has to do with uploading my CV.. They said I can't upload "this type". Please which type is accepted
Thanks
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by airsaylongcon: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
At all having problems with your CV, what version is your MS Word? Docx? Or Doc? Has anyone tried to save their CV in the old .doc format and upload?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
keeps saying you can't upload this type of files. Has anyone applied successfully?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Student125(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Save ur CV with word 2003, check d option under save as and select d format to save as 97/2003
ehix89:
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee At Atopet Automations Limited by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Please has anybody been successful in completing the application process I am encountering challenges applying. The problem has to do with uploading my CV.. They said I can't upload "this type". Please which type is accepted
Thanks
Yes I have done that since. Both doc and PDF files are going through.
Try to refresh your browser and re-upload the file. Or better still try another browser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) May 2018 Internship Programme / Can You Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? Considering The Troubles It's having / Reps Move To Stop Contract / Casual Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.