Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:38 AM

Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ (9936 Views)

Scam Alert 2 / OLX Scam Alert / Scam alert!!!! For FIRST BANK USERS - Don't Fall For This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello fellow Nigerians...

Don't buy anything from this his scam blog: https://freelancingng./2015/11/19/i-earn-n70000-online-every-month-find-out-how-you-can-too/

I opened this thread to forewarn all youths and to bring this guy's ugly practice of selling a half-baked ebook to innocent Nigerian youths looking for ways to make ends meet online due to the harsh economy of the country.

Before I forge ahead, I want you all to visit this thread here>>https://www.nairaland.com/2886428/need-way-making-money-online and read from the beginning of the thread to the end.

I am very convinced that @stadelk7 is the same person as @fedupnigerian and many other monikers faking to have bought his useless ebook on the forementioned thread....its all scam, BIG SCAM!

By the grace of God, I have made some money online and offline, so I usually don't mind investigating issues like this to uncover the scammer trying to scam innocent youths...I do this even on foreign forums because that's the targets of most scam info-marketers trying to scam innocent people off their hard earned money in the name of selling half-baked impracticable ebooks to them.

I once uncovered an Indian guy in one foreign forum selling nonsense ebook to people for a whooping sum of $75 last year...I had to purchase his ebook even though I didn't need it...just to find out if what he bragged about that his ebook would do for buyers was true, and it turned out to be a scam....and how unserious we the youths of today have become, even after people buy these half-baked ebooks that promise the whole world and never do a bit of what it bragged about, they will never come back to give a review to alert other people who may fall for the same scam.

So I disguised and purchased @stadelk7 ebook....and before I purchased this his ebook, I forewarned him....see the questions I asked him on this thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/2886428/need-way-making-money-online

Bros, its easier said than done....can one receive payment through virtual credit card because amazon will pay you through whatever credit card you add as your payment option. And even after the virtual credit card and virtual address, what about the US phone number that you also need to verify your account? The tax identification or social security number, etc? That's assuming you decide to register as someone living in the US.

Lastly, can you show us a screenshot of your Amazon seller account for prove?

If you can convince me, I can help you sell 20 copies of your ebook in one week....but I need to be sure what you are selling works and can be practicalized here in Nigeria.

So kindly clarify some of the factors I raised, including the issue of getting approval from amazon to sell products on categories that requires approval from amazon....did you treat that in your ebook? Did you give a practical solution?

1. Did you cover the issue of sourcing for viable product(s) to sell at affordable rate; how and from where?
2. Did you cover how to Ship the product(s) you have sourced and want to sell on Amazon to Amazon FBA center?
3. Did you cover the issue of product branding, packaging.....handling returns...resolving negative customer reviews?

Nigerian youths have issues.....those that have bought the ebook should come forward to give honest reviews....this is how people from western countries do to avoid people scamming every other person....if you have purchased stadelk7 ebook, pls come and give us review....have you actually registered successfully on amazon and have you started selling, any challenge so far and how practical and informative is the ebook? Don't keep quiet guys....come and give him a review here. Thanks

If this guy is smart....he ought to have known from the above questions I asked him that this guy knows much about this Amazon stuff, but hell no...his desperateness to get my ordinary #2000 couldn't allow him think straight.

So finally, I paid for his so-called ebook and guess what? It was just 9 page article that mentioned 3 ways to make money online through:

1. ehow
2. udemy
3. Amazon

No detailed explanation on how a beginner can start...the tools required...the challenges to be expected if registering from Nigeria, how to overcome the challenges and more....at least, these are some of the things a real bang ebook teaches to deserve being paid for, but it never taught any.....just mentioned the means above and some few words intro and he called it an ebook to be sold to beginners who don't know anything about these stuffs he mentioned

OMG! Nigerians are really heartless!! cry cry

With what this guy called an ebook, I am sure he hasn't even signed up in any of these networks he mentioned talk more of making money from them to talk of teaching people how to make money from them.

It is really ridiculous I must say.....

To be continued.....

Seun and the mods need to move this to the front page to enlighten more Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Continued....

By the special grace of God, I have earned enough money online through various means, ranging from:

1. article writing
2. Blogging
3. Amazon Kindle publishing
4. Udemy
5. CPA and content locking
6. freelancer
7. ebook
8. ecommerce; dropshipping, etc
8. Amazon sells....my latest goldmine

and I know what a good ebook should be like because I have written many...sold to both Nigerians and foreigners mostly...and got at least 80% - 87% satisfied and even asked for personal coaching.

I warned stadelk7 to answer my questions or I expose him...he refused to reply my mail since yesterday...and here is the consequence and more....I will be sending his so-called ebook to first 5 persons that request for it here (pls don't drop your email here...just indicate and I will send u a PM, reply and I will send it to you free)....and then read it thoroughly, of course you should finish the so-called ebook in less than 10mins, I finished reading it in 7mins time....you can imagine the book that promised to show people how to make money online....I laugh....

Nigerians please be careful who you patronize.....most Nigerians are so desperate for money that they can kill to make even 1000naira....

Meanwhile, I will be updating this thread soon....good news coming.......

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you want to see what staldek7, fedupnigerian is selling as an ebook, reply to this thread and I will mail it to you for you to see and judge yourself.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Dinocarex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Send the eBook to me
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dinocarex:
Send the eBook to me
Send me a PM, and I will reply with it
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by lifeofkelvino(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
bro...sent you a pm
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
lifeofkelvino:
bro...sent you a pm
Pls after u receive the so-called ebook staldek7 sold to me which I am sending to u for free now....do come back here and make a honest review....judge the ebook sincerely. Check your mail now
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Swizdoe(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sent you a pm
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by demosoft: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello Op, Giving out his ebook or whatever for free isn't the way to go about it. I have not read the book but i can't judge. Cos the ebook isn't useful to you doesn't mean it won't be to other folks. You might be an advanced person and the book might appeal to basic individuals who have never tried anything online.

I want to believe the book you bought listed some topics to be covered, if any of them is missing then demand a refund.

Having said all that, if the author promises a No Question asked refund then seek one , if he refuses to honour it then you can call him a scam and fraudulent person otherwise you have no absolute right to give off his sweat.

You can't possibly try this in the US just cos the book didnt work for you.

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Swizdoe:
Sent you a pm
Sent....read and reply here
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
demosoft:
Hello Op, Giving out his ebook or whatever for free isn't the way to go about it. I have not read the book but i can't judge. Cos the ebook isn't useful to you doesn't mean it won't be to other folks. You might be an advanced person and the book might appeal to basic individuals who have never tried anything online.

I want to believe the book you bought listed some topics to be covered, if any of them is missing then demand a refund.

Having said all that, if the author promises a No Question asked refund then seek one , if he refuses to honour it then you can call him a scam and fraudulent person otherwise you have no absolute right to give off his sweat.

You can't possibly try this in the US just cos the book didnt work for you.
All u posted above was considered....the guy is a scam...you need to see the so-called ebook...even a nursery school child won't learn anything from it. I am giving out free so people can read it and come back here to testify....I warned him ahead....

Before u start selling ebook to people...research....teach what u know and what u are sure would work for at least 70% of the buyers....show them sincerely how u succeeded in what u want to teach them.

I have been compiling an ebook on the topics he mentioned since last year and not in hurry to start selling it because I wanted to make sure what I am teaching people is what I am using to make money and will sure show them how to apply them using my own experience....not just mentioning how to make money and that's all....who doesn't know the ways to make money online

A mere google search would list all the ways to make money online for anybody.

People need practical guide and how to overcome challenges of making money online from Nigeria, not some oyimbo copy and paste that doesn't work for Nigerians.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by demosoft: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
ourchoice:
All u posted above was considered....the guy is a scam...you need to see the so-called ebook...even a nursery school child won't learn anything from it. I am giving out free so people can read it and come back here to testify....I warned him ahead....

Before u start selling ebook to people...research....teach what u know and what u are sure would work for at least 70% of the buyers....show them sincerely how u succeeded in what u want to teach them.

I have been compiling an ebook on the topics he mentioned since last year and not in hurry to start selling it because I wanted to make sure what I am teaching people is what I am using to make money and will sure show them how to apply them using my own experience....not just mentioning how to make money and that's all....who doesn't know the ways to make money online

A mere google search would list all the ways to make money online for anybody.

People need practical guide and how to overcome challenges of making money online from Nigeria, not some oyimbo copy and paste that doesn't work for Nigerians.

I do understand your concern sir. Ask him for a refund
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by dominique(f): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
I can't imagine spending money to buy an eBook when there is so many material all over the internet

8 Likes

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by healthyarena(f): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Just copy and paste the contents of the eBook here
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
demosoft:
I do understand your concern sir. Ask him for a refund
Tnx bro but I dnt need it, let the 2k be for my own little contribution to his poverty alleviation project. My intention was to uncover him so he doesn't scam more innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
dominique:
I can't imagine spending money to buy an eBook when there is so many material all over the internet
Not entirely true sis, see, in as much as I totally condemn this guy and people like him for selling half-baked ebook with no valuable information to people, I won't deny the fact that there are amazing ebooks packed with super-info that can transform your financial life after buying, reading and applying what they taught.

I have benefited from such valuable ebooks purchased from credible infopreneurs.

I made my first money in $$ via an ebook I purchased from a guy I met on a foreign forum in 2009.

I didn't even have a means to pay for it then; $35 then, I had to plead with a pen pal living in US to assist me make the payment and I paid him back after 6months.

All I am trying to say is this: some information that will make u rich online or let me say some info that will teach u in details how to make real big money online don't come free and u can't find them by searching on google because they are protected and are premium information for dedicated people ready to pay the sacrifice.

So there are ebooks worth buying. If I finish the ebook I am writing since last year and make up my mind to sell it, whoever that buys it will forever be thankfulsmiley

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
healthyarena:
Just copy and paste the contents of the eBook here
That's tedious and impossible ma.

Anyway, I want the people I have sent it to to come back here and make a honest review of the book first
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by lifeofkelvino(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
WTF! People are so wicked.... So this is the nonsense that stalke guy has been selling to people... And to think i wanted to buy this ebook myself makes me wanna cry.... Bro... I thank you for this... You just saved me 2k..... Am not even sure he has even visited any of those site in that nonsense he calls ebook .... Once again...i think the best thing to do is just to go to that thread and share this ebook for free there... grin

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
lifeofkelvino:
WTF! People are so wicked.... So this is the nonsense that stalke guy has been selling to people... And to think i wanted to buy this ebook myself makes me wanna cry.... Bro... I thank you for this... You just saved me 2k..... Am not even sure he has even visited any of those site in that nonsense he calls ebook .... Once again...i think the best thing to do is just to go to that thread and share this ebook for free there... grin
The guys is wicked!!! People like him can do ritual for money

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by stadelk7: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
I fail to see where the scam is, you said the ebook is a scam just because its not detailed enough,did i or did i not add a disclaimer at the end of the ebook, I said whatever i left out, you should email to ask and I'd answer. I really didn't read your whole write up because I have better things to do. The time you spent writing this epistle you could have requested for a refund. You are making money online And you still complain my ebook is not simple enough for a beginner? How are you making money online when you cant understand whats in the ebook. You may reply my words here but I wont reply, heck, i wont even read it. I know people like you.

What would have profited you more having a discussion with me or coming to type this trash here, and dont involve fedupnigerian because I don't know him from Adam, there are several people who attested on his thread that my ebook works, are they me too? How many accounts do i have 5,6,15? I have countless mails, 18 as at last count who email me with positive feedback, I can share screenshots if you like? Dude you need to decide, do you want to make money online or create threads to badmouth me. All the best.

As i said I wont come on this thread again or read anything from here. Cheers.

You can start a poll, those who benefited from the ebook or not on NL and lets see how it goes.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
stadelk7:
I fail to see where the scam is, you said the ebook is a scam just because its not detailed enough,did i or did i not add a disclaimer at the end of the ebook, I said whatever i left out, you should email to ask and I'd answer. I really didn't read your whole write up because I have better things to do. The time you spent writing this epistle you could have requested for a refund. You are making money online And you still complain my ebook is not simple enough for a beginner? How are you making money online when you cant understand whats in the ebook. You may reply my words here but I wont reply, heck, i wont even read it. I know people like you.

What would have profited you more having a discussion with me or coming to type this trash here, and dont involve fedupnigerian because I don't know him from Adam, there are several people who attested on his thread that my ebook works, are they me too? How many accounts do i have 5,6,15? I have countless mails, 18 as at last count who email me with positive feedback, I can share screenshots if you like? Dude you need to decide, do you want to make money online or create threads to badmouth me. All the best.

You can start a poll, those who benefited from the ebook or not on NL and lets see how it goes.
Gerrarra here!!! How many emails did I sent u after u sent me the so-called crappy ebook without u responding after a day, huh Desist from deceiving innocent youths if u want to succeed in life. You are a big scammer! People like u can do rituals for money, people ought to avoid you and any business from you!
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by stadelk7: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
ourchoice:
Gerrarra here!!! How many emails did I sent u after u sent me the so-called crappy ebook without u responding after a day, huh Desist from deceiving innocent youths if u want to succeed in life. You are a big scammer! People like u can do rituals for money, people ought to avoid you and any business from you!

https://www.nairaland.com/2886428/need-way-making-money-online/9#43107376

Answered you already.

What you say of me is strictly your opinion, it doesn't mean that's who i am.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
I will paste your ebook here.....page by page: 9 pages in total to teach people how to make money through Amazon Fulfillment, Udemy and ehow, 9 pages guy you are a joker!!

For your info, I am a seller on Amazon already, so shut up cos u know nothing about FBA ok
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by ourchoice(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
stadelk7:

https://www.nairaland.com/2886428/need-way-making-money-online/9#43107376

Answered you already.

What you say of me is strictly your opinion, it doesn't mean that's who i am.
Prove me wrong, tell people openly here how u registered as amazon seller from Nigeria....and how u verified your account and started listing items for sale on amazon.com.

Say it here if u know u know it and prove me wrong! You know nothing about all the things u mentioned in your crappy 9-page article called ebook. You just googled things and copied and pasted on ms word and came online to deceive innocent people, wicked guy!
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by stadelk7: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
ourchoice:
Prove me wrong, tell people openly here how u registered as amazon seller from Nigeria....and how u verified your account and started listing items for sale on amazon.com.

Say it here if u know u know it and prove me wrong! You know nothing about all the things u mentioned in your crappy 9-page article called ebook. You just googled things and copied and pasted on ms word and came online to deceive innocent people, wicked guy!

Jeez, lets even assume Nigeria have never been allowed to have Amazon seller accounts, I purchased virtual addresses for 5$, I sent this to several people, i sent the links out, listen I didn't read your mail yet, I didn't see it and then ignore. I wont post the links here,but I'd mail iyt to anyone who has the ebook.

Virtual address, virtual credit card and US number, the links to getting all.

I wont reply again for real now, I only answered this one because the accusation cum question was so ridiculous I laughed out loud.

Swallow your pride and admit you bleeped up being so impatient and coming here to make a circus of yourself, don't you even have my number? To call if I didn't reply on time, If i even missed your call I'd call back or flash if I have too many missed calls, so you can know I am available.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by needinfo: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
ourchoice:
If you want to see what staldek7, fedupnigerian is selling as an ebook, reply to this thread and I will mail it to you for you to see and judge yourself.
the scam alert is not complete until you display his bank details and full name so innocent customers will have a name to search online for scam activities. So do us the favour by stating his bank account and full name to prevent others from falling victims
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by needinfo: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
stadelk7:

do not justify yourself with the ask a question stuff. You made an ebook and sell it for 2k, it should be good enough for even a primary school student to assimilate without asking questions. How can you just highlight various website without explaining how to use them for the purpose of making money. Is that how ebook is being written. You only gave skeleton and sell for 2k. if you want every one to start bomberding you with questions, why then did you make an ebook. What a shame, selling what you don't engage in.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by needinfo: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
stadelk7:

Jeez, lets even assume Nigeria have never been allowed to have Amazon seller accounts, I purchased virtual addresses for 5$, I sent this to several people, i sent the links out, listen I didn't read your mail yet, I didn't see it and then ignore. I wont post the links here,but I'd mail iyt to anyone who has the ebook.

Virtual address, virtual credit card and US number, the links to getting all.

I wont reply again for real now, I only answered this one because the accusation cum question was so ridiculous I laughed out loud.

Swallow your pride and admit you bleeped up being so impatient and coming here to make a circus of yourself, don't you even have my number? To call if I didn't reply on time, If i even missed your call I'd call back or flash if I have too many missed calls, so you can know I am available.
from my research, one doesn't need virtual address, phone number, virtual credit card for amazon selling or affliate. Amazon can now pay direct to your bank account. Don't know when last you did research because this is old school. You only copied and pasted old school write up. The era of virtual schmes for amazon is gone. If you had said clickbank, i would have believed you.

1 Like

Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 21, 2016
Actually i have been wanted to do this @op just fast me. Don't want the 2k but will contribute my quota.
08029500980 this is his number
acc details- First bank. 3079328497. Adegbola Micheal. Savings - his account details.
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 21, 2016
And the supposed ebook
3 WEBSITES TO MAKE LEGAL MONEY FROM ONLINE
Hello, I want to thank you for purchasing this eBook thereby giving me the opportunity to teach you how to legally make money online, I am excited about this and ready to go. When you start making money with what I teach in this eBook, please endeavor to email me, the knowledge I have been able to help someone make money online is a bigger gratification than any amount of money you paid for this material.
So let’s get started.
This eBook is about how to make money online as a freelancer, meaning you really may not need a website to make this work for you. There are countless websites on the internet were one can freelance on Fiverr, Freelance, Odesk etc. But in this report I am not treating any of those aforementioned websites, we would be focusing on:
Udemy.com
Ehow.com
Fulfilled by Amazon (this is very different from the aforementioned websites, and it’s not a business totally based online)

UDEMY
Udemy.com is marketplace for online learning. Udemy provides a platform for anyone to create a course that can be offered to the public either free of charge or for a fee, of course if you aim is to make money online you would want to charge a fee for your Udemy courses.
Udemy has served over 9 million students and offers more than 35,000 courses, so it really is a big market to sell your knowledge.
Using Udemy’s course development tools you can upload videos, PowerPoint presentations, PDF’s, audio, zip files and live classes to create courses. You can interact with your students via online discussion boards.
You shouldn’t let the thought of teaching put you off, you can stick to whatever you’re comfortable with, because most people on the website put up videos doesn’t mean you put up videos too if you don’t have a good webcam or you’re camera shy. Also worthy of mention is that you can create a course on anything on the face of the earth from more advanced topics like how to make a drone that fly’s to how to make fufu as long as you’re convinced there are people who would be willing to pay to learn something like that. The most common courses are based on business and entrepreneurship, academics, arts, health and fitness, language, music and technology.
Most courses are priced between $29-99. You earn 97% of all tuition revenues if your own reputation attracts the student; however you get only 50% of revenue if Udemy attracted the student by their own marketing. You make 25% of revenue if an Udemy promotional affiliate attracted the student to you, because the affiliate marketer makes 50% from that sale and the other 50% is split between you and Udemy.
Udemy claims 96% of instructors average $7000.
HOW TO BEGIN

Your first step is picking a niche, choose what you are knowledgeable about, or what you like even though you don’t know much about but you’d be willing to research the said topic properly. Picking a niche you like in order to research is important because that way, you won’t abandon the course half way due to boredom. If you take your time to go through the website you would find out most of the courses are anything but topnotch, you don’t need to have something that is 100% perfect to make money with, but make sure your courses are beneficial to your students so you don’t get a bad reputation. Even on a moral level its horrible to take someone’s money and not give them their money’s worth in return.
You then proceed to actually creating the course. Udemy is easy to use and get started with. Just go to Udemy.com and sign up as an instructor and start creating your outline.
If you have a laptop or a tablet this whole business becomes a lot easier, most of the courses on Udemy involves videos, with a laptop or tablet you can make a video for your course without using an actual camera. All you need do is download an application that records your screen activity, a simple Google or app store search would throw up a lot of applications that perform this function. So for ex
Re: Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 21, 2016
r example if you were teaching a course on how to trade stocks, you simply put on your screen recording application then with a mouthpiece recording the audio, you go about doing your thing with your students seeing what is going on on your screen, although making videos are not compulsory, it does help make what you’re teaching easier to understand.
For your audio on PC you can use QuickTime and for screen recording you can use Screenflow or Camtasia. For your video editing you can use Windows Movie Maker which is free for PC’s.
PROMOTING YOUR UDEMY COURSE

And to the most difficult part of making money with Udemy, promotion.
Without promotion you don’t make money.
The good news is that Udemy gets a lot of traffic already from people looking to learn new things online, so they have their own built in user base and will advertise on your behalf, but this only works in your favor if your course is doing very well, so you must find a way to make your course perform to some extent and then after that you get the explosion.
What you should do is do some self promoting when you create a course initially, attract around 50-100 students, get some good reviews. You can give coupons initially to have your course available for free. You can make these coupons available on coupon websites, forums, or even just give to your o
The good news about finding your own traffic is that once you do this and traffic starts coming in for your courses, Udemy would begin promoting for you too.
What makes Udemy beautiful is the ease of starting, barrier entry is extremely low, and you can get thousands of students quickly and relatively easily, and most of all the income is passive once you have set the ball rolling. Each student pays between $10-15 for a course which is a decent amount. Just one sale on Udemy and you has the amount you invested in buying this eBook back.
UDEMY AFFILIATE PROGRAM

If you feel being a tutor on Udemy is not for you, you can still make money from Udemy from their affiliate program.
The Udemy affiliate program is run linkshare network which makes it necessary to register with linkshare if you’re interested in this affiliate program.
Go to www.udemy.com/affiliate
Click on join now.
It should be noted that it takes around 4-7 days to validate and approve your account
You will be taken to Rakuten Linkshare publisher registration page. There are 4 sections you need to fill
Company name
Contact and account info
Primary website info
Payment threshold
You should wait to be approved before you start promoting the courses, you would get an email informing you of your been approved when your account is approved.
Once you are approved, you are ready to promote Udemy courses.
Login into your linkshare affiliate account
Go to my advertisers > udemy > view links > udemy >view links.
Click on link types and select the type of link you want to promote. If you want to promote any specific course then navigate to ‘individual products’
Once you select the link type you want, you get the link code. Use this link code to promote the Udemy courses.
Where you promote your Udemy courses depends on you, if you have the right audience, social media is a great place to do this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal / Cubana COO, Omoefe Emerges 2022 'Hospitality Personality of the Year' / Behold The World Richest Man. ($ymeon Davros Carnegie Freeman$tein)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.