Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman (3753 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by latch(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2009
Close friend of mine in Nigeria, was recently caught in the act with some stray girl on his matrimonial bed. His wife was supposed to have travelled for an official assignment, however she didin't, and then went straight to her office. Anyway she comes in sees them in the act, closes the door and quietly goes downstairs, and carries on with her normal daily activities.

She has simply refused to discuss the topic, and carries on with life almost normally, albeit a bit cold. Shes cooking, cleaning up etc. Now my friend is scared shitless, and almost doesnt sleep or eat, cos hes afraid she may do something to him in the nigh, or poison his food or the like. Now hes thinking about going to report himself to her parents.

Does anyone here think its a good idea?

nb: I know the wife, and its not like shes weak or anything, shes a regular chic who did all the normal party circuits at Uni and has now just settled down.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2009
serves him right. i would be scared shitless too if i was in his position.
you just dont know when the blow is going to come, might be poison in the food, might be you coming home finding her in bed with the driver (you wont have shit to say when that day comes), might just be that you come home one day and she is gone.
whatever it will be, he deserves it for bringing skanks into your home, let alone your marital bed.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by SeanT21(f): 3:23am On Jul 10, 2009
A woman catches her husband cheating and goes on with the usual days work without even bringing it up. Strange Indeed.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by iice(f): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

serves him right. i would be scared shitless too if i was in his position.
you just dont know when the blow is going to come, might be poison in the food, might be you coming home finding her in bed with the driver (you wont have shit to say when that day comes), might just be that you come home one day and she is gone.
whatever it will be, he deserves it for bringing skanks into your home, let alone your marital bed.

Gbam. . .coupled with the fear would be his own guilt.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by frecklesnz: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2009
Id say he should be damn scared. If my husband did that I would make him pay. I would take my time and put so much fear into him he will probably have a stress attack.

Your friend is rotten to the core and deserves to suffer. In Old Testament times God would have struck him dead. Maybe he should fear God also. Not just his wife.

It is horrible to bed any scanky ho as he could be bringing death to his wife with his dirty habits but to defile the marriage bed. He is truly a stupid man and deserves all the fear he is carrying.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by benedictac(f): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2009
I pity that guy and that his wife must be a very great woman kai!!! it is difficult, it only takes a great woman to do such a thing for me i dont think i can handle such situation.

I believe the woman is just following some advises from the bible like:
Ec 3:7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

she will soon speak, and i just wonder what her reactions will be or

Am 5:13 Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it is an evil time.
She is a prudent woman that will keep silence in time of evil.

1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
she might also have seen the husband as a foolish man and so decided to be silence

@ Poster, i will advice u to tell your friend not to take this matter to any one. he should first of all sincerely repent of his act then go to God for forgiveness and then go and apolozise to his wife even when she says no problem, my dear there is.

so he should swallow his pride and go on his knees and beg that woman and i believe if he is true of his repentance God will touch her heart and she will forgive. but tell him never to do that again.

Haba!!! on your matrimonial bed, that was too bad.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by nezerst(f): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2009
Meen this serious oh!
Ur friend should just say his last prayers.
Dis woman go soon poison am.
Which he deserves anyway.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Gentlelady(f): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
He is in real trouble! He has to find ways to please her and make her talk about it, so he can know what she has in mind. She may have forgiven him and wants to forget it or she is bidding her time to strike. Going to the parents is a good idea if he has tried to make her talk by being nice to her. The guy has so much work to do!
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2009
I'd be scared shitless too if I were him.

mehn, I like this woman's attitude. Staying cool is so cool.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by mrsb(f): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2009
Wow. This woman is HARDCORE!!! Oh the many times I have tried to keep my cool and keep my husband guessing when he's pissed me off etc. It is ImPOSSIBLE.

He should be afraid, very afraid. Damn.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by sistawoman: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
I love the way she is handling this.

Great, Great, Great woman.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by biola44: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
lol, cheesy
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by didit1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
Your friend is already a dead man, he should start saying his last prayers or start to apologize to his wife, please her in everyway possible, love her more than his life and never ever repeat this, that is if he will still be alive to be able to carry all this out.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by latch(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by latch(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2009
Yeah yeah, I know he did a rotten thing, hes always been like that. Problem now is, what is he to do. He's tried talking and begging and the wife just wont engage him in any conversation to do with the incident, and according to him: she certainly has not forgiven or forgotten.

Question remains: should he go report himself? , I actully suggested that to him, but he's not too sure about it
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by whiteroses(f): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2009
she continued with her daily norm? she dey mad? i need a word with her people, if she doesnt act soon a stage will come he will not be scared again and he'll screw many more because she will not say anything, no person should leave their matrimonial home cos husband cheats but he must smell pepper, i trust myself he'll sleep on the sofa for weeks to start with, you know after a hard day at work just crashing in the rugged sofa, yeah that should do it and no toto for months and will blank him for days and laugh at him lol buh seriously line should be drawn no crossing. mehn i'm so smart no mess mess lol
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Sissy3(f): 2:44am On Jul 11, 2009
haha she's keeping him in suspense till the day she will blow! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by ladykool(f): 3:03am On Jul 11, 2009
hahahaha i luv this topic ooo

this woman na correct babe grin grin grin i really need to learn how to keep my cool like this ooo

1 Like

Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by slimfine(f): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2009
^ I know right cool

I need to learn this trick but my venom may just be too much to conceal angry

@poster: ya friend to talk to the wife or better yet talk to someone close to wife if she doesn't feel like talking about it with him.

1 Like

Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by na2day2(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
@ poster

tell ur friend not to fear, the lawd is his shepherd  grin grin grin
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by bluespice(f): 2:08am On Jul 12, 2009
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
amen

now thats a woman im proud of
tell him to better go report himself grin
for all he knows she might just need him to do that grin
what can i say, she's my kinda woman kiss
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by na2day2(m): 3:12am On Jul 12, 2009
bluespice:

^^^^ grin grin grin grin
amen

now thats a woman im proud of
tell him to better go report himself  grin
for all he knows she might just need him to do that grin
what can i say, she's my kinda woman kiss

r u saying that if i cheat on u, that is what u r going 2 do?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by bluespice(f): 4:14am On Jul 12, 2009
sweets, u WILL NOT DARE cheat on me kiss
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by na2day2(m): 4:24am On Jul 12, 2009
bluespice:

sweets, u WILL NOT DARE cheat on me kiss

i had the thot but i guess i have to pass on it now cry cry cry
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by bluespice(f): 4:27am On Jul 12, 2009
now come here and give me a hug cheesy
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by na2day2(m): 5:36am On Jul 12, 2009
bluespice:

now come here and give me a hug cheesy

****HUGS**** kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by touchmeder: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
i'd b scared too if i were him, she could hurt him grin cheesy
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by na2day2(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2009
touchmeder:

i'd b scared too if i were him, she could hurt him grin cheesy

hurt him? thats child's play compared to what's on her mind
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by C2H5OH(f): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2009
Gen gen! This babe get tactics. Ol' boy better keep sleeping with one eye open. Hope his wife doesn't pull an Arturo Gatti on his trifling ass.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

Hope his wife doesn't pull an Arturo Gatti on his trifling ass.

LOL, or a Loretta BOBBITT on his sorry ass.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by C2H5OH(f): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

LOL, or a Loretta BOBBITT on his sorry ass.
Lol grin grin That would be a major disaster.
Re: He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman by MrCrackles(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2009
This is some crazy shit. . . . .When will some men learn?
If you are going to do stupid shit like that, why on your matrimonial bed. . . .
I will be scared like fuc.k too, however, i will sum up the courage anyhow to get the missus seated so we can sort it out
I know no matter the pleading and all, trust and respect has been damaged but it is worth giving another go
Again sitting down to sort things out will be at the discretion of the missus, she might just wanna go about being "cool" and refuse to sort it out
Somehow she has to be won back and the air cleared up eventually. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife / Why Is Polyandry Not Practised In Nigeria? (photos) / There Are No Bad Children, Only Bad Parents:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.