Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria (58823 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) / Construction Of Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria Begins In Plateau State.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
impressive.

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by cutetopsey(f): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is indeed amazing!

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by alienvirus: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
You have never been to Yola

2 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by TenPassfour(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Honestly am going to start same soon! My Farm Mentor
#TeamThinkForMe
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Btruth: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
What is annoying is they may have spent no more than $100 million if you have that in every state that is $3.6 billion and then you consider all the stolen money in Nigeria.,painful

Every state? I doubt if Lagos will have this kind of land again oooo, especially when the "omo onile" still dey alive. cool
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Dolypson04(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wow so massive! By God's grace I will own something bigger than this in coming years. Not truly made in Naija till its owned by a Nigerian!
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by chiedu7: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
LRNZH:
No be middle belt? That region is so blessed with food but cursed with Fulani marauders.

Anyway, I am looking to set up some agro-allied industry there soon to promote the #buyNigeria policy we surely needed since yesterday.

Nice one OP. What's the name of this farm if you don't mind me asking? Vicampro?

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Are the Fulani beyond the law?
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by OgbeifunErom: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Btruth:

Every state? I doubt if Lagos will have this kind of land again oooo, especially when the "omo onile" still dey alive. cool

No

The problem in Lagos is the immigrant population from the East

15 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
allawizzow:
If to say na sum ppl from landlock
We know them,no need to mention. They are the kingkong (chestbeaters) of our country

7 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by AyakaDunukofia: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Unknown to many, Obudu plateau in the Cross river state and the Nnsuka plateau in Enugu state have considerable temperate whether as Jos plateau. Irish potato could as well do well in these areas.

2 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Btruth: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

No

The problem in Lagos is the immigrant population from the East

grin
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by CltrAltDel: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
RichYoungNigger:
And we still import Brooms, Toothpastes, Matches and toothpicks ??

Buhari
Help your people.
You know we igbos don't give a fuucck about the economy because we're the richest tribe in Nigeria.

I'm talking about the Yellow Bars and Awusa people, na them go suffer if the economy goes dead.
[/s]

This is not the joke section

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by SolexxBarry(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wow dis is lovely and very inspiring,

I remember telling my dad dat I wanted to go into farming just after graduatn,he organized an all nite service for me,saying I was possessed and needed deliverance grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Buhari
Help your people.
You know we igbos don't give a fuucck about the economy because we're the richest tribe in Nigeria.

I'm talking about the Yellow Bars and Awusa people, na them go suffer if the economy goes dead.
Silliness has become a norm in you people's way of life.

NB: thank God the richest black man and woman on earth are both still awusa and yellow bar respectively.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

NB: thank God the richest black man and woman on earth are both still awusa and yellow bar respectively.

The richest black man and woman on earth are awusa and Yoruba ??
Do you know who Oprah Winfrey is ??
Do you know who Michael Jordan is ??
Do you know who Tyler Perry is ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by haconjy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
See what God has bless Nigeria with and yet her leaders are the worst thing that ever happen to Nigeria...
that is why Hausa keeps on fighting for that state...

All what I pray for Nigeria is that Nigeria should separate us fast before its too late...

Oil well and others will finished one day but agriculture will never finish even in time of drought...
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by pulsa(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Buhari
Help your people.

undecided
Omg I've been arguing with an ipob miscreant since morning
biafran who dash you American citizenship.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by crazygod(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
I hope say no fulani herdsman dey this forum o. Cos for their mind now, food don land. Na only me understand

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Whats the size of the farm. Pretty impressive though, but I'm thinking our farm might be larger. We do sweet Potatoes

A few pics of our farm.

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
pulsa:

undecided
Omg I've been arguing with an ipob miscreant since morning
biafran who dash you American citizenship.

Here you go again.
The Hausa people are using you guys as slaves but you wouldn't confront them ??
You can only confront Biafrans ??

You're indeed the leader of tomorrow
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

did u say on earth?
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

The richest black man and woman on earth are awusa and Yoruba ??
Do you know who Oprah Winfrey is ??
Do you know who Michael Jordan is ??
Do you know who Tyler Perry is ??
Stop embarrassing yourself.. Google is your guild.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by pulsa(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Here you go again. The Hausa people are using you guys as slaves but you wouldn't confront them ?? You can only confront Biafrans ??
1P0B M1$©®£∆NT.

9 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Btruth:

How much land is it do you have that information?

Are you from Lagos state?
They found land for a new port and EPZ .If there is no more land they can evacuate those @(&^% people to the Lagoon or that other place that they usually send them at night by bus

Anyway Lagosians are smart and creative They can put $100 million into the Lagoon for fish farming if no land

cool

6 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
did u say on earth?
Yes on earth
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by dokunbam(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
allawizzow:
And dis ppl ll neva chestbeat
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Here you go again.
The Hausa people are using you guys as slaves but you wouldn't confront them ??
You can only confront Biafrans ??

The same igbo that have their party (PdP) led by an Hausa man (boko haram sponsor) and also zoned it's presidential candidate to the north. Don't let me swear for all biafrans working under dangote and glo respectively pls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by sarutobie(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Buhari
Help your people.

I know there are lot of bigots on this forum..but you don't have to stoop to their level naa..when they make obviously silly statements just overlook it.don't give them the satisfaction by rolling in the dirt with them..
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

The same igbo that have their party (PdP) being led by an Hausa man (boko haram sponsor) and also zoned it's presidential candidate to the north.

Yes, but they can't tell us what to do or be our masters just like they did to you.
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
watts75:
Plateau State could simply be tagged the home of Irish potatoes because of the chilled and favourable weather condition that favours the cultivation of the root crop. No wonder Irish potatoes are grown in commercial quantities in Mangu, and Bokkos Local Government Areas of the state. These two area councils of Plateau state alone can feed the entire country and beyond with Irish Potatoes cultivated in commercial quantity from the area.

PIX 1

Aerial view of the farm in Bokkos LGA, PLATEAU

Pix. Aerial view of the farmland from a Drone
Thank God it isnt Anambra State this time because all we now see on FP are anything that has to do with Anambra state. It sometimes makes me wonder if seun is now from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by gatiano(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Not all that glitters is gold. The question is - Can't Nigerians do this for themselves? can't we plant our own potatoes? why most we let another race feed us using our own land and spoiling them with ammonia and nitrogen based chemicals just to deplete the food of its natural earth metal nutrient?

You should have learnt from the Southern African nations, perhaps you needed to learn it first-hand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / How to Build A Grasscutter Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.