Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria (58825 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos) / Construction Of Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria Begins In Plateau State.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Btruth: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
How much land is it do you have that information?

Are you from Lagos state?
They found land for a new port and EPZ .If there is no more land they can evacuate those @(&^% people to the Lagoon or that other place that they usually send them at night by bus

Anyway Lagosians are smart and creative They can put $100 million into the Lagoon for fish farming if no land

cool

O ti ooo, I'm from Nnewi! Dey there they ask me question.

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Temidayo9(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
And we still import Brooms, Toothpastes, Matches and toothpicks ??

Buhari
Help your people.
You know we igbos don't give a fuucck about the economy because we're the richest tribe in Nigeria.

I'm talking about the Yellow Bars and Awusa people, na them go suffer if the economy goes dead.

But Parasite is always weeker than the Host.
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by TeamSimple(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Yes, but they can't tell us what to do or be our masters just like they did to you.
Your silliness get levels. The same igbos that helped Yaradua from katsina win an election over their hero Ojukwu in 2007 general election. That's why you folks will never be taken serious.

3 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by sarutobie(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Well I won't doubt the authenticity of this claim, where I worked back then in delta state as a production supervisor, we usually order for tons of shelled maize from that mangu community (though I never knew the name of the farm).. The maize are used for poultry feed production. It might interest some to know that this plant was setup via the youwin program of the past adminstration..

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Btruth:

O ti ooo, I'm from Nnewi! Dey there they ask me question.
Honestly it was a rhetorical question I honestly have no interest in you ,or where your come from or disappear to
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Gwazah(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:

How do you know it is the largest? I am not saying it is not but how do you know? What is its size exactly in acreage and output in tonnage do you have data for the second largest and third?
Why must u argue what u don't know? Do u have the one that u think is more than this, if so, feel free to mention it, then we will compare. all information received are valid till proved otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by springtech(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lord help my investment too.
Just acquired 7 acres for farming too.
Lord Jesus Please Help Me, with bountiful harvest.

#iamspringtech and I just want to make common sense.

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by justjify(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
[size=18pt] Ewooo!!! shocked shocked
Audu Igbo Ogbe run come ooh!!! shocked : shocked
We should have a minimum of 4 of this kind per state if we truly wanto diversity this ailing economy. We don't want your prophecy of Nigerians starving to death to come to pass. Biko do the needful. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by macino1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is the way to go. If Nigeria economy will survive this recent attark

1 Like

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Gwazah:

Why must u argue what u don't know? Do u have the one that u think is more than this, if so, feel free to mention it, then we will compare. all information received are valid till proved otherwise.
Argue ? Where is the argument ? Is asking questions argument or are you just
deliberately pretending to be an Eediot?

Someone says it is the biggest OK.

HOW BIG IS IT? Is that too much to ask? What was the point of your whole time spent in school?

In order to say it is the biggest farm one must know its size. One must also know the size of the second biggest otherwise all we can say is

IT IS A BIG FARM

I did not argue anywhere s do not talk like a buffoon. Open the dictionary and check the meaning of the word argue. Unfortunate fellow!!

4 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
show me the one you are disproving this one with. Its the largest in Nigeria soo ka chineke mezie okwu
So you can say something good about the zoo. I "tot" ipob never wanted anything good 4 Nigeria.
Abi plateau is among biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by nell2: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
truly this is amazing
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by MissingBudget: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
Guy please act like a literate person and read again what you quoted. I am not disproving I am questioning .Must I believe every thing I hear or read? Someone comes and says this is the biggest farm in Nigeria.I did not say it is a lie I asked for more information. Did you attend school at all?

He was loitering around school road.
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

Your silliness get levels. The same igbos that helped Yaradua from katsina win an election over their hero Ojukwu in 2007 general election. That's why you folks will never be taken serious.

Yes.
We helped Yaradua, look at how his government turned out, the best government in the history of Nigeria and we benefitted from it, Goodluck Jonathan became the president also because of the support we gave Yaradua.

Do people take Yoruba serious ??
When you've sold all your lands, houses, and properties to the Igbos.

Yorubas are officially homeless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
MissingBudget:

He was loitering around school road.
For all we know it may be the biggest but one expects a lot better from people who claim to have attended school. The level of passive credulity is just staggering
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by shogz89: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

The richest black man and woman on earth are awusa and Yoruba ??
Do you know who Oprah Winfrey is ??
Do you know who Michael Jordan is ??
Do you know who Tyler Perry is ??
Jesus seen this guy, we are talking billionaire you are calling Michael Jordan and Tyler Perry way day act movie.. You need Jesus,, first 5 richest for 9ja una no even day

4 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by MissingBudget: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
For all we know it may be the biggest but one expects a lot better from people who claim to have attended school. The level of passive credulity is just staggering

A simple question to know more has been called argument and disproving... People are pathetic. Assuming there's a bigger mechanized farm, we may never find out.
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by macaranta(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cool
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
MissingBudget:

A simple question to know more has been called argument and disproving... People are pathetic. Assuming there's a bigger mechanized farm, we may never find out.
That is why churches do very good business in Nigeria . The country is full of people who believe anything,literally anything
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Originalsly: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
gatiano:
Not all that glitters is gold. The question is - Can't Nigerians do this for themselves? can't we plant our own potatoes? why most we let another race feed us using our own land and spoiling them with ammonia and nitrogen based chemicals just to deplete the food of its natural earth metal nutrient?

You should have learnt from the Southern African nations, perhaps you needed to learn it first-hand.
Bro...help open their eyes....only hope they look with it. I can't believe we are being driven off our land... by foreigners cultivating a foreign crop... and chest beaters are up in here calling it progress and development....and at the same time seeing the Fulani herdsmen as enemies of progress. People really need to ask themselves why we can't do the same for ourselves? We are smiling and can't see the noose being put around our necks....I guess until we are eventually pushed to live in areas with the most infertile soil...then our eyes would be opened and we'll be looking for our Nelson Mandela.....South Africa..reloaded.
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
shogz89:
Jesus seen this guy, we are talking billionaire you are calling Michael Jordan and Tyler Perry way day act movie.. You need Jesus,, first 5 richest for 9ja una no even day

Oprah Winfrey is the richest black person alive
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Richer than Dangote?

3 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Ghost447(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
Guy please act like a literate person and read again what you quoted. I am not disproving I am questioning .Must I believe every thing I hear or read? Someone comes and says this is the biggest farm in Nigeria.I did not say it is a lie I asked for more information. Did you attend school at all?
Don't mind them, people like him are so many here and they always quote one out of context and they also hate/fear reasonable and brilliant people like you.
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Yes.
We helped Yaradua, look at how his government turned out, the best government in the history of Nigeria and we benefitted from it, Goodluck Jonathan became the president also because of the support we gave Yaradua.

Do people take Yoruba serious ??
When you've sold all your lands, houses, and properties to the Igbos.

Yorubas are officially homeless

[img]http://i./WRdmOfjRmRRjW.gif[/img]

Continue believing Uncle Chike's lies grin cheesy.

The person lying to you is still selling Gala, meanwhile he's selling Bobo to you village kids that he has bought land in Lagos grin cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
Richer than Dangote?

No
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by Gwazah(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
Argue ? Where is the argument ? Is asking questions argument or are you just
deliberately pretending to be an Eediot?

Someone says it is the biggest OK.

HOW BIG IS IT? Is that too much to ask? What was the point of your whole time spent in school?

In order to say it is the biggest farm one must know its size. One must also know the size of the second biggest otherwise all we can say is

IT IS A BIG FARM

I did not argue anywhere s do not talk like a buffoon. Open the dictionary and check the meaning of the word argue. Unfortunate fellow!!
He has made his mark, go for research and discover more f*uk. where do u f*uking think Irish potatoes is being produced most in Nigeria? (Bràinlêss goat)
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by olaeffect(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
they use the same land available to all, they collect loans from our local banks, they use same labour available to us all but they produce far greater quantity and quality. please what is their secret?
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Gwazah:

He has made his mark, my father needs to go for research and discover more f*uk. where does he f*uking think Irish potatoes is being produced most in Nigeria? (My father is a Bràinlêss goat)
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by shogz89: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

give me link Abeg
Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by id4sho(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
omonnakoda:
am with u,d op should show more information on mechanized farms.
In plateau state, u can't get large hectares of farms because of rocks.
That is not as large as the sugar cane farm along numan-yola road,in adamawa state . It's for a sugar company,its irrigation is by flooding several canals and harvested by burning the canes.it spans several kilometres along the road.........jst ask anyone that has seen it

2 Likes

Re: Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ghost447:
Don't mind them, people like him are so many here and they always quote one out of context and they also hate/fear reasonable and brilliant people like you.
I assume every person to be intelligent until proven otherwise. I guess I am being too generous as there is a glut of morons on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer / Photos Of Harvested Giant Size Cucumbers By YEN President, Benue State Chapter / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.