Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

#lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos (31426 Views)

I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos / Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Twitter Users give random tips/observations on how
to survive while out in Lagos. They are tagging the
tips with the hashtag #LagosLessons

Via [url=https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23lagoslessons&s=typd&x=17&y=15]https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23lagoslessons&s=typd&x=17&y=15[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by bossOD: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
what a crazy place to be.

O my goodness, did i just
made front page for the first since i joined nairaland. I dedicate this page to this great men udom, fayose, and wike,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
more

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
lalasticlala ur attention is needed here oo

4 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by aNAIJAFAN(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
more grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
I will soon relocate to lagos!!

I think I need these lessons. Hehehehehe

8 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Things I hate seeing on Nairaland concerning this Jumoke issue:
1) God pick my call: who the hell told you that God is a registered member of nairaland? Or u think sleeping at home or claiming Hustling will bring luck to you?

2) She is Lucky: Technically, there is nothing like Luck.
Luck like we all say is a product of opportunity with preparation! Let's assume Olajumoke was oversized, she wouldn't be able to play the script well.

3) My time is coming: Shout it on Nairaland from now till next year without any reasonable effort or plan, you will end up buying enough data from your network provider just to type trash!

Meanwhile:

Shoutout to all those who copy and peep in the exam hall... Even those who manage to graduate from the University and those who tried with ND results and Still come here and Type "Buhari is a Dullard" just to get some likes! I hail una...

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
I despise everything Lagos stands for, it's streets are dirty, it's people are battered, everyone tryna cheat you cus of yo accent

The legendary Island is an absolute fvcks all.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
How to survive in Lagos ??
Eat indomie and egg everyday.
Defeacate in the gutter.
Take a bath once every 5 days.

Lagos is no man's land.

20 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lagos and many rules. Some people are enjoying the place sha.

3 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by kennyman2000(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol...
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by hezy4real01(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
No be lie, it said that an average Lagosian is a suspect

1 Like

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Luxiana19(f): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you can survive in Lagos, you can survive ANY where in the world!

28 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by espn(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hustling land! Not for the faint hearted.. if you too dull na problem..over sharpness na another issue which way GIDI?

13 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
#‎LoveYourPetDay‬ cool
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by shesluvin(f): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
mtcheew...some topics sef gimme heartburn undecided
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by LilNetty(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lagos for show... IrepLagos
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by loomer: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nairaland don dey dey boring sha

4 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Chumani(f): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2016

Eko wenjele

EKO for show
Eko ile obe,
Eko ile obe,
Eko ile obe,
Ka ma gbadun kele le.

l love Lagos like die

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by deebsman1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by 100Cents: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Okay.

I see..

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
1) God pick my call: who the hell told you that God is a registered member of nairaland? Or u think sleeping at home or claiming Hustling will bring luck to you?
Luck like we all say is a product of opportunity with preparation! Let's assume Olajumoke was oversized, she wouldn't be able to play the script well.
3) My time is coming: Shout it on Nairaland from now till next year without any reasonable effort or plan, you will end up buying enough data from your network provider just to type trash!
Meanwhile:
Shoutout to all those who copy and peep in the exam hall... Even those who manage to graduate from the University and those who tried with ND results and Still come here and Type "Buhari is a Dullard" just to get some likes! I hail una...

OBOY HOW DAT 1 TAKE CONCERN THIS TREAD SELF...... undecided undecided undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by onosprince(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you can make it in Lagos then you can make it anywhere.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by fflamingo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
No matter how good you are in arithmetic you can't calculate Lagos traffic

Never argue what causes traffic, everybody don't know, some people even rumored it as devilish delay grin grin

If you hear grahhhhhhhh at the back of your car, first thing you need to shout is oloshiiiiiiiiii,you need to shout repeatedly if you are not sure if it your car or not grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by HDT13(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
eko akete ilu ogbon

5 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by emerged01(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you know how mind your business you will enjoy living in Lagos.
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by OgbeifunErom: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Igbos will need this advice
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by CaroLyner(f): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
whats the big deal in living in lagos
Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by shesluvin(f): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Meanwhile:
Agubushmenyo:
Meanwhile:

Ma dear just keep quite and stop typing because u have an opportunity to and pray that favourlocates u. Don't u know some people out there have worked and toiled more than this girl and yet they have not been graced this way. Let's just pray that favour locates us in our endeavors........stop hating!

20 Likes

Re: #lagoslessons - Nigerians Give Important Tips On How To Survive Living In Lagos by kuuljay(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
In Lagos within 5 minutes of a traffic jam you go see different hawkers,them dey even sell beer and if e reach 30 minutes you go even prize ashawo nack kpekus for hold up grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Children, 9 Others Killed As Truck Rams Into Passenger Bus In Kogi (Graphic) / Many Dead As Truck Rams Into Shops In AAUA / Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.