Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration (50484 Views)

10 Hilarious Pics Of Oyibos Curbing These Hot Weather. Lwkmd / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / Health Tips For The Hot Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
).

2 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Abachaz: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
Normally we shuldn't have been experiencing this if the power supply companies and buhari administration are functioning. only the poor experience such hot weather, president, govrs, senators are not part of this hot weather experience and still we pay our hard earn money to them as tax to take care of themselves and their immediate fmly. We are the cause of the hot weather we experience we shuld not complain.

2 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by YoungExec: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2016
tooltip:
e dey power your AC ni?

Yes o... That was the first thing. It costs a hell of a lot of money initially but in the long run... Happy Wife.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by makahlj2: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2016
movingforward:
no my dear,sicily have some harsh hot summer
Both Sicily and California are indeed hot, but still can't compare to African heat. High temperatures with low humidity, this is what you get in California, and it's easily bearable, if you have enough water. African tropical heat means high temperatures with high humidity, when your body cannot use perspiration to cool itself and is slowly cooking in its own sauce - this is the real thing.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by justmenoni: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Op send me those heat make I send you this unbearable cold weather abeg...
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by makahlj2: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
I feel your pain people... but the weather in Madrid, Spain these days is just fine cheesy
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
what are we looking at here cost range, type of panels, ratings of your system and overall costs thinking of something similar
YoungExec:

Yes o... That was the first thing. It costs a hell of a lot of money initially but in the long run... Happy Wife.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by lorRhyMeZ: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Funny enough am currently under blanket..kaduna's weather is just it. My friends in jos even still bath with hot water. cheesy
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by jummy604: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2016
The sun in abeokuta is just so wicked even till night the floor and the walls will still be hot.even if breeze blows it won't enter my room.
This year heat na wa
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Rilwayne001: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
nope lol. i jus playing. salute to you monsieur wink

I full ground jaburata cheesy
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by acooriz(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2016
I tot it was only at gwagwalada

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Faru1(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2016
1stluv:
The heat is too much, I don't rush home dis days again because of the AC in my oFfice.

hope you are on the same page with your hubby for closing lately..... just passing.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by nggie(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
dbestofmasquare:

The heat get part two ooh, for my side E bi like say I don see the part3 sef. Thank God rain is falling here as I dey write this.(@redemption camp lotto).
Hahahaha... Lucky u @ the rain. Na fasting n prayer i dey do now o make rain fall for here. Lastnight's heat was terrible like say make I climb on top tree sleep sad
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by sukkot: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I full ground jaburata cheesy
bros you no full ground na, you scarce like winter in nigeria. we no see ya breaklight na cheesy
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by seangy4konji: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
the heat no be here ooooo...
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
pinkiberry:
I don't wear clothes again in the night. plus heat rashes really disturbing me.

Let's sleep together this night without clothes, for sure heat wont disturb us.

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by muloks2013(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
purest21:
Could this be the global warming I always hear in all these James bond movies?

I don't know if it's only me that have been experiencing this unprecedented excessive increase in general temperature. Heat just too much abeg!
I end up bathing up to 8 times in just a day even at midnights. There's currently scarcity of normal cold water for bathing in my area; all the taps,pumps and tanks around produce HOT water without anybody boiling them angry sad

Just last night I was about to suffocate, even the fan was producing very hot air and I couldn't take it no more. As I tried to lay outside at the balcony I nearly melted; the damn floor has not gotten rid of the afternoon's sun yet. The floor was smoking, I had to improvise then. I filled a bucket with the usual hot water and then brought out 3 sachet water that I had earlier left in the freezer to block. I tore out the sachets entirely and put the bare blocks in my bucket of water (drastic times call for drastic measures) shocked undecided . After some minutes I carried the bucket to the bathroom, took off my already sweat-soaked boxers and as I splashed the water on my body, Lo and behold I just heard the exact sound akara balls make when it's being thrown into hot oil grin ; I got all fresh again and decided not use the towel so that the refreshing feeling can last a while longer. To my dismay, I got to my wardrobe, searched a few seconds for another boxers, put it on. Then as I raised my head up, I got the feeling of something rushing down my bare back.. (God save me from karashika)

Nwanne I had to improvise again. I changed the position of mattress in a way it's adjacent to the refrigerator. I opened the refrigerator wide open and slept with my head stuck in it.

This morning, it was the sound of the boiling egusi soup I had in the freezer that woke me up. The ice in the freezer had melted and the egusi was having great fun inside the bowl even trying to throw the cover over. As I opened the bowl and interrupted it's little party, it was very unforgiven and threw back at me the most horrible stench I've ever perceived in lifetime. My rich soup has soured!! cry cry

Please nairalanders how are your areas let me know if I will have to relocate; and who do we blame for this grin ??
The Heat is much to d fact dat my neighbours are complaining the sound of my generator...........#naijaheat
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
sugarvallly:

congratulations swirry
Does your dressing indicate "madness"?
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by akanniade10(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
SerialGist:

Does your dressing indicate "madness"?

U mean like this?

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Teeboy06(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] smiley I sleep outside at night without wearing pant and bra so breeze can flow in and out of every hole. The heat can make the blood dry. I pity men with Big dicks in this weather. Their dick and epon region will ooZE so terribly when one wants to give them a BJ because of the crazy heat[/size]
abeg send ur house address, I need to be with u tonight cos of heat
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
akanniade10:

U mean like this?
Exactly! www.madness.com
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
pulsa:

Effects of global warming I presume, but the weather has started cooling down in Nigeria though, it even rained in my area today, I'm hoping Ethiopia also cools down, considering heat leads to drought which on its own creates scary scenarios.
Have a blessed Sunday.

Thank you. Have a blessed Sunday

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=makahlj2 post=43117320]Both Sicily and California are indeed hot, but still can't compare to African heat. High temperatures with low humidity, this is what you get in California, and it's easily bearable, if you have enough water. African tropical heat means high temperatures with high humidity, when your body cannot use perspiration to cool itself and is slowly cooking in its own sauce - this is the real thing.ok
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by YoungExec: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
tooltip:
what are we looking at here cost range, type of panels, ratings of your system and overall costs thinking of something similar

8KW System
Runs 2 LG Inverter AC's, 2 Standing Fridge, 2 Deep Freezers plus everything else
32 Batteries (12v 200Ah)
52 panels (300W each)
Totally off grid, I don't use generator or Grid.
Cost about 8.2M

But that was then o before this dollar crisis. Should cost a whole lot more by now.

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by kwencypresh(f): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
toprealman:
Buy a hand fan for your bae....Na im load your keke.
lol
lol
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Franky826: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
In Kumasi Ghana yesterday where I stay it was 39.5°c.

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Rilwayne001: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
bros you no full ground na, you scarce like winter in nigeria. we no see ya breaklight na cheesy

lool.. grin I dey very busy ni my bros.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] smiley I sleep outside at night without wearing pant and bra so breeze can flow in and out of every hole. The heat can make the blood dry. I pity men with Big dicks in this weather. Their dick and epon region will ooZE so terribly when one wants to give them a BJ because of the crazy heat[/size]
this got me laughing
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
irunooboo:
this got me laughing afi irunobo na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by drstone1: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
purest21:
Could this be the global warming I always hear in all these James bond movies?

I don't know if it's only me that have been experiencing this unprecedented excessive increase in general temperature. Heat just too much abeg!......................

Please nairalanders how are your areas let me know if I will have to relocate; and who do we blame for this grin ??

Now to answer ur Question, no thinking is required. IT WAS THAT ineffectual and Clueless Buffoon called GOATLUCK that ran NEPA down...thats why we voted change, GMB is working to restore Nigeria back to Gr8ness.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by hartson(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
SerialGist:

Let's sleep together this night without clothes, for sure heat wont disturb us.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation / Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway / Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.