Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration (50480 Views)

10 Hilarious Pics Of Oyibos Curbing These Hot Weather. Lwkmd / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / Health Tips For The Hot Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Ajinoride(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
dominique:
The heat is very unbearable and Phcn isn't helping matters
I think say na only my area o. PHCN is messing up big time, but the bill has been experiencing geometrical growth.

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by HRich(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
purest21:
Could this be the global warming I always hear in all these James bond movies?

I don't know if it's only me that have been experiencing this unprecedented excessive increase in general temperature. Heat just too much abeg!
I end up bathing up to 8 times in just a day even at midnights. There's currently scarcity of normal cold water for bathing in my area; all the taps,pumps and tanks around produce HOT water without anybody boiling them angry sad

Just last night I was about to suffocate, even the fan was producing very hot air and I couldn't take it no more. As I tried to lay outside at the balcony I nearly melted; the damn floor has not gotten rid of the afternoon's sun yet. The floor was smoking, I had to improvise then. I filled a bucket with the usual hot water and then brought out 3 sachet water that I had earlier left in the freezer to block. I tore out the sachets entirely and put the bare blocks in my bucket of water (drastic times call for drastic measures) shocked undecided . After some minutes I carried the bucket to the bathroom, took off my already sweat-soaked boxers and as I splashed the water on my body, Lo and behold I just heard the exact sound akara balls make when it's being thrown into hot oil grin ; I got all fresh again and decided not use the towel so that the refreshing feeling can last a while longer. To my dismay, I got to my wardrobe, searched a few seconds for another boxers, put it on. Then as I raised my head up, I got the feeling of something rushing down my bare back.. (God save me from karashika)

Nwanne I had to improvise again. I changed the position of mattress in a way it's adjacent to the refrigerator. I opened the refrigerator wide open and slept with my head stuck in it.

This morning, it was the sound of the boiling egusi soup I had in the freezer that woke me up. The ice in the freezer had melted and the egusi was having great fun inside the bowl even trying to throw the cover over. As I opened the bowl and interrupted it's little party, it was very unforgiven and threw back at me the most horrible stench I've ever perceived in lifetime. My rich soup has soured!! cry cry

Please nairalanders how are your areas let me know if I will have to relocate; and who do we blame for this grin ??
I blame the exchange rate for this bad hot wheather.

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by ronald4lif(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
No light, no money and no gasoline to power our gens. What do these people want from us? It's there a hermetic plan by these heartless clowns in power to annihilate the hoi polloi whose taxes pays their wages?

We aren't stopping you bandits to steal, we aren't saying you shouldn't loot, all we're saying is don't kill us systematically. We aren't stopping you lacerny lots to steal but biko don't kill us.

Give us jobs they said no, we're not lazy like you thieves. Provide us power so we can live on to continue our suffering they said mba. Fuel nko? They either hijack the prices or hoard the products so the poor can't afford it. If there's God any where he must be grinning at the heartlessness of Nigerian politicians. Tufia!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by fflamingo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ha, I think it is only at ibadan oh, I removed two of the sliding windows last week to let in more air. All to no avail, these days going nakked is actually fun than I thought wink wink

7 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Sunkyphil(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
if na only heat e for beta small the mosquitoes nko?e b like plague; they swam all over the place; dem son suck blood tire

3 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by manchik(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Weather hot die
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by kwencypresh(f): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
stuff46:

grin grin Iyaf win election, what do i need to campaign for again.
nor wori my hand go meet u soon
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by eendada: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Terrible. Everywhere is hot, hot air, hot air.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Smooyis:

Am hearing this for the first time really. Is California in a desert

Yes of course.
California is in the deserts including Arizona and Texas
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
How many BJ do you give in a day?
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] smiley I sleep outside at night without wearing pant and bra so breeze can flow in and out of every hole. The heat can make the blood dry. I pity men with Big dicks in this weather. Their dick and epon region will ooZE so terribly when one wants to give them a BJ because of the crazy heat[/size]
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by spotusOMAR: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sokoto is very very harsh its will even cost you 20naira to hell by car 4rm sokoto....lolz

3 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] smiley I sleep outside at night without wearing pant and bra so breeze can flow in and out of every hole. The heat can make the blood dry. I pity men with Big dicks in this weather. Their dick and epon region will ooZE so terribly when one wants to give them a BJ because of the crazy heat[/size]

BaDDOOOOOOOO ...
We de tok hot weather u de tok BJ ...
How many times u de do BJ in a day sef ...
In other words heat no gree dry for dt my area ooo , I de sweat now like eeeh .
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:

cant believe that i just read that lol

2 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by kingviny: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dont allow power interruption in your house. Your family deserves something better!

Instead of spending about 180k to get a 2.4kva inverter with 2 batteries to provide a fueless and noiseless power at home, I have a good offer for you.

With just 105k, you can pick up my brand new 2.4kva inverter with two grade A used Luminous batteries. There is no problem for selling as I have several of such. I just want to make sure a lot of people are able to enjoy this power gen without haven to spend a fortune.

Call to pick it up while stock last.

07081516945 , 08109946200
MOMENTUM VINAY TECHNOLOGIES
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by fireforfire: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Eyaaa...... una doh! i can imagine .
#Endtimecountry
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Generalkorex(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
1stluv:
The heat is too much, I don't rush home dis days again because of the AC in my oFfice.
eendada:
Terrible. Everywhere is hot, hot air, hot air.
1stluv:
The heat is too much, I don't rush home dis days again because of the AC in my oFfice.
I swear to God the heat wey dey outside dis days ehn na follow come o.
I dey spend extra time 4 banks and other places with AC o dis days.

2 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by kleenmum(f): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
It's so true about southern california but at least we know there is 24hrs light to curb the heat
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Dbeliever(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
IN MAKURDI THE BENUE STATE CAPITAL, PEOPLE ARE OBEYING THE LAW OF HYGENE WHICH TALK ABOUT THE NUMBER OF TIMES TO BATH! I MEAN PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO OBEY BEYOND THE LAW.

6 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by manchik(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
fflamingo:
Ha, I think it is only at ibadan oh, I removed two of the sliding windows last week to let in more air. All to no avail, these days going nakked is actually fun than I thought wink wink
Na naked tins oo
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Smooyis(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Yes of course.
California is in the deserts including Arizona and Texas

No wonder. Thanks for your enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by oluscofield(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bakers don't need oven if dey come to my room, and NEPA exacerbates d matter with their epileptic light,.... The maximum our of light here in Apete Ibadan is 4 hours.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
iamauxin:
at least Southern California has steady power supply, so your A/C can savage d situation.

Steady power supply and A/C ??
They can't stop the heat.
You don't know how hot it is.

You will see fire from nowhere burn 300 cars and 100 houses, why can't A/c or power supply stop it ??

3 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
kleenmum:
It's so true about southern california but at least we know there is 24hrs light to curb the heat

Where do you live ??
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by enigma734(f): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
It's crazy. I was afraid to sleep too nights ago cos I thought I would suffocate in my sleep cos of the heat. I am even dreading tonight as it is. God help us.

4 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by pulsa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Does it rain in Maiduguri ??
Have you seen cars and houses go up in flames ??

I don't wanna argue with you.
Go listen to Lil Wayne ft Rick Ross, Akon, DJ Khalid.
You will hear Lil Wayne say " He never make it rain like the southern California"

California is not on the equator so it can not be as hot as African countries on the equator,
and p.s nothern mexico is hotter than southern California.

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Toppytek(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Minna is hotter than fire... Lol... Everywhere is hot .. Is as if d place is being shifted 100km to d sun... I rep futminna
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by joyli: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
I was on vacation for 3 weeks in naija, and this is d trip I av been longing for, for years, my pple my 1st 3 days was hell , I felt like going back to where I came from, but God so good the weather changes all of a sudden, they said is harmattan cool , to me is not enough grin to God be the glory I enjoyed my stay.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by enigma734(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its crazy. Two nights ago I stayed awake all night because I thought I would suffocate in my sleep because of the heat. I'm even dreading tonight as it is. Hmmm God help us o.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by ColtPython(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
We are gradually shifting closer to the sun lipsrsealed

Doomsday tinz
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
purest21:
Could this be the global warming I always hear in all these James bond movies?

I don't know if it's only me that have been experiencing this unprecedented excessive increase in general temperature. Heat just too much abeg!
I end up bathing up to 8 times in just a day even at midnights. There's currently scarcity of normal cold water for bathing in my area; all the taps,pumps and tanks around produce HOT water without anybody boiling them angry sad

Just last night I was about to suffocate, even the fan was producing very hot air and I couldn't take it no more. As I tried to lay outside at the balcony I nearly melted; the damn floor has not gotten rid of the afternoon's sun yet. The floor was smoking, I had to improvise then. I filled a bucket with the usual hot water and then brought out 3 sachet water that I had earlier left in the freezer to block. I tore out the sachets entirely and put the bare blocks in my bucket of water (drastic times call for drastic measures) shocked undecided . After some minutes I carried the bucket to the bathroom, took off my already sweat-soaked boxers and as I splashed the water on my body, Lo and behold I just heard the exact sound akara balls make when it's being thrown into hot oil grin ; I got all fresh again and decided not use the towel so that the refreshing feeling can last a while longer. To my dismay, I got to my wardrobe, searched a few seconds for another boxers, put it on. Then as I raised my head up, I got the feeling of something rushing down my bare back.. (God save me from karashika)

Nwanne I had to improvise again. I changed the position of mattress in a way it's adjacent to the refrigerator. I opened the refrigerator wide open and slept with my head stuck in it.

This morning, it was the sound of the boiling egusi soup I had in the freezer that woke me up. The ice in the freezer had melted and the egusi was having great fun inside the bowl even trying to throw the cover over. As I opened the bowl and interrupted it's little party, it was very unforgiven and threw back at me the most horrible stench I've ever perceived in lifetime. My rich soup has soured!! cry cry

Please nairalanders how are your areas let me know if I will have to relocate; and who do we blame for this grin ??
lols
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by pulsa(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I laugh at people who thinks it's hot in Nigeria.
Have you been to California ??
Have you been to Arizona ??
Have you been to Florida ??

Whenever you visits those states, you will know how chilled Nigeria is
northern mexico and south America is hotter than all the places you listed, the hottest place in the world is actually in Ethiopia.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by stuff46(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
kwencypresh:
nor wori my hand go meet u soon

Until the day you see heat, na when your hand go hold me.

How our pikin? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation / Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway / Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.