Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (537828 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Deluxewize:
Oh boy!!!! Hope my birthday wishes is not coming in late, I'm so sorry if it is, accept my deepest apologies... So let's take it step by step, happy birthday to the one and only beautiful, amazing, awesome, talented, interesting, motivational, inspirational, hardworking,brilliant and intelligent Audrey Timms, wishing you the best in life i.e good health, prosperity, abundant wealth, long life and everlasting joy; happy birthday maam...
Wow, Audrey you are more than an ordinary bomb, you are a nuclear missile exploding with high rate of radiation, you are great and highly one of the very best.. I doff my hat for you ooooo.
Lastly, I want to simply thank you for the success of this wonderful piece. Believe it or not, it has touched people's cognition and that's something Audrey something extremely great and as one of the people who this wonderful piece has touched I will say THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS....
Thank you, dear. God bless you too.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Alicapapaya:
Happy Birthday to the best consistence, overlooker of bad belle/bad mouth comentators, the ma'am who never disappoints her follower even when d devil tried his okoro trick on her eyes, the blessed writer Mrs. Audrey Timms God's personal daughter. God bless your new age and make you manifest this year like never before. You shall increase left, right, center, front and back looking radiant and robust While duweling in Christ because igbagbo ninu JESU, kin duju tini...... Many more years ma'am in Jesus Mighty name. Amen. Love you like i love all your books. Muah!!! God bless you ma.
Thanks dear. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
morsadh:
Madam di madam!
The Storyteller,
Mistress of Sequences,
Suspence and Plot Twists Combined,
The one and only...

AudreyTimms!!!

This is coming way too late, but I wish you a happy birthday. You have been planting joy and smiles on the faces of Nairalanders, so you deserve the best of life. I wish you long life, with no blemish, no impairement, and so much success and prosperity.

'Letting Go' is the real deal, and the ending was quite satisfying. I really respect Rhema for her matured way of handling the love triangle, and I hope she finds the one.

Moving forward, I am calmly waiting for your new work without any rush. We love you, and we wish you the best. However, do not forget that health comes before wealth. So take good care of yourself, especially your eyes.

You are blessed.
Thanks dear
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
kingphilip:
Finally this scintillating piece have come to a wonderful end but not without its numerous lessons in which every ardent follower should take time to imbibe and make part of their daily lives and endeavours..

On a general note:
We should run a check on our lives, if our claim of love doesn't accompany with it sincere care, selflessness and willingness to sacrifice and give up things to make others happy to our own detriment, then that's never TRUE love.. True love must cost us something..

Never assume.. Hasty conclusions makes for wrong assumptions which leads to most often than not mistrust among individuals. Give listening ears to all and sundry and make sure to understand the reason/s why they do what they do and give corrections in love where necessary

Make amends quickly.. Time waits for no one and may be just maybe your top most secret might be leaked dome day and that will lead to a very big shame on your part then.. Confessing earlier will block the avenue for future shame

Put away envy and jealousy.. They are two canker that leads people to do unpleasant things to others who might want the very best from you.

Go for what you have strong conviction about that it's best for you but not to others detriment or unhappiness. Your happiness is only complete when you look back and see those who by you have lived a happy life in the past

Lemme drop my pen for now and let others share their lessons
So on point! Thanks dear
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
kingphilip:
[size=13pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREYTIMMS[/size]
Just manage this little gift I've got for you
[size=14pt]Today marks the beginning of a new year
For Audreytimms who against all odds said yeah
To all those who against her progress fight
Just to stop her getting to the uppermost height

She has written many wonderful stories
Which she has given God all the glories
Each of which have brought alot of lessons
In been to a lot of persons a bundle of blessings

Thanks to God who gave us such a rare gem
Who never sought to remain a mender of hem
Her name is popular among literaturelanders
Even when she's yet to get cruises like highlanders

She was born for a specific reason
To lift up those who are in ache season
Hope you get to fulfill your mission
Living each day in the light of your heavenly vision
[/size]

twas on purpose.. I had to make it the last wish for the day
*blushing. Thanks dear
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
mitchyy:
When i first discovered your stories on nairaland, i never in my wildest imagination believed you'll turn out to be my favourite writer. This is not wash-wash or bootlicking. Its just me appreciating your stories and your personality. Never let anything or anyone change who you are Audrey. Stay true to yourself.

Thanks for the last juicy update. By the way, Felix don hammer o. Senator's firstborn son overnight grin
*blushing* Thanks dear
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chuksemi:
[Letting Go] Points noted.

1] Awesome: Your story was over the top and a hit back to back. I enjoyed every update. The twists and unexpected turns were worth it. I daresay you write exceptionally well and should keep it up. Who knows, the greater Chimamanda Adichie may start from Nairaland.

2] Giovanni: I admire his character and his alpha male disposition. However, I have some reservations. I think you like Giovanni above all your characters and therefore biased towards him. His flawlesness at a point became over bearing and I couldn't relate. He wasn't an entertainer or anything that would require he takes exceptional care of how beautiful he looks [Justin Bieber] so I couldn't quite relate with the attention he was getting everywhere. He is handsome, yes. But you kept emphasizing it so much, my imagination couldn't get a clear picture of what he looks like again. There are handsome men out there, agreed. Somehow you managed to make Giovanni look or seem more extraterrestial. I like having a mental image of characters in novels. At some point, I lost Gio. I think he shouldn't have attracted girls the way he did too. It seemed too real to be true.

3] Tragedy and happy endings: I admire how you twisted plots and left those of us who like predicting plots in awe. Kudos. Nevertheless, Ivie should have remained dead. Rhema should have remained heartbroken or something. In your quest to give us a happy ending, you left out all the real life things. As superficial as a novel can be, it should have some sort of realness to it. Ivie's story of how she survived death is so not real life. Nkiru's parents transition to riches was also not easily believable. As much as a happy climax for the hero and heroine makes a blockbuster. A simple tragedy injected here and there and some sort of real life relatable experience injected here and there would leave the readers feeling like ''this could be me.''

4] Did I mention awesomeness runs in your blood? I like the way you carried us all along. Making it look like a small family. Thank you. You persevered despite unbecoming-putdown-comments. I salute you. I just think a little bit of reflection on how real a character or an update is or seems would go a long way. Thanks. God bless you. I hope ''moving forward'' would be posted on this forum?

1. Thanks dear

2. Guilty! grin I tend to get carried away whenever I'm writing on my male characters. Blame it on years of reading mills and boon, harlequin and silhouette romance novels. grin I usually drool over the alpha males. Drooling over one right now sef (in case my hubby shows, a drooling alien is the one typing o grin) Correction- he wasn't taking exceptional care on his looks though. But point noted. I'll work on it and not get carried away again on my future male heroes. Thanks

3. I disagree with you here. These were the parts I infused God's hand in the story. From experience, I know that when God is involved in something, it always look unreal to the world. When God picks your call grin, it's hard to believe. I don't want to divulge personal details but I know God can turn things around within the twinkling of an eye. Besides, the story ended with Rhema being heartbroken. I hope you understand.

4. Okay. Thanks dear. God bless you too. Yes, Moving Forward will be posted here whenever I can bring myself to stop procrastinating in writing it. grin
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
DandyPearl:
Dear AudreyTimms,

The fact that you're consistent, You don't get angry and you always keep we your readers in mind are those qualities I admire most in you. In less than six months you started a story and you finished it. Now, that's what we call writing. You're such a rare gem and I love and adore you for that.

Letting Go....Hmmmm! It's a story that fun-filled and with deep twisted lessons. Learnt so much from the piece and I pray that your source of inspiration never run dry!(Amen).

I can't wait to read the next story. Its also gonn be a promising story just like this.

Hope to meet you one day.
Love you like Ice-Cream.
Ciao!.
Aww...thanks dear. Love you like chocolate.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Kriszzy01:
All Ur points are seconded. I also feel that emphasis on brands of cloths in d early part of d story was unnecessary. We all knw there are rich lol. Hope am not being 2 much of a critic. Audrey has definitely being awesome no doubt.
No, you're not being too much of a critic but your points were stated earlier on by some readers and I made appropriate adjustments. Thanks
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Oh my!.......this is wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

#This is masterpiece.

This is a Wow! Job.

This is second to none.

This is Brilliance.

[b]In fact, this is better than most Nollywood or Nollyplank movie's have been able to view in my not too long stay in this country.

What do yhu want in a great story that yhu wount find in LETTING GO.....

Action packed? Breathtaking? Emotional? Moral? Inspirational? Motivational? Name it.
All in all, this is a Life saving story.
I must say this, Audrey? Apart from us acknowledging God's presence through all what he created and still creating? I am Humbled to say, yhu are another vibrant proof that There is truly one Supreme being called God.
Invite an Atheist to this thrilling story, i bet, the Idiot will start acknowledging God's existence before reading half of Letting Go....because Only God can issue out such a genius brain to someone without asking for recharge cards.
Letting Go........ God bless the Womb that conceived yhu Audrey....thats my prayer for yhu. I can't ask yhu to do more than this, infact this is more than enough, and if anyone is finding it difficult to come to terms with your exceptional abilities, Audrey, don't hesitate to refer them to me. Have got some Alien's as friends that can help deal with them.

Letting Go...it is.
God ßless Audrey.
[/b]
Thanks a lot, dear. God bless you too.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Daniyomex:
Madam AudreyTimms, please when are u starting Moving Forward. Hope it won't be long? We are expectant
Sincerely, it might take awhile because I haven't even drafted it, let alone written a word. Just be patient. Thanks.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
dauntless15:
Am still waiting for the Grand finale aunty audreytimms, loyalest fan till the end grin
Which grand finale? grin
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
labellefille:

I totally agree with this! Audrey Timms you are a very considerate person and you have got great people skills. You take out time to explain to ur readers reasons for delays and you put in so much effort in ur updates. I wish other nairaland writers like repogirl can inculcate this habit of starting a story and finishing in good time. You people may not know it, but your stories are therapeutic to some of us. Good work dear! Better days ahead.
Thanks dear. I'm glad it was therapeutic to you.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
AudreyTimms:
Thanks a lot, dear. God bless you too.
amen. Thanks alot too

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dauntless15(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Which grand finale? grin
lol you no know? Are't you gonna wrap this up and start a new awesome story? I know its gonna be awesome because that's your thing
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tbrak: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
hapi beta day to my best writer, enjoy ur day i wish u long life and prosperity. pls how can get waiting for bonquet?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Toluwaferan(f): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
wow! Ure such a talented writer... though u aren't perfect ( which no one can ever be) buh u still tried ur best and ur best was really thrilling. Tenks for this wonderful story, I hope to see ur book among d bestselling books in future ( which I won't hesitate to purchase ). Ride on with ur humble spirit and God will surely exalt you someday. I really admire you! wow! Ure such a talented writer... though u aren't perfect ( which no one can ever be) buh u still tried ur best and ur best was really thrilling. Tenks for this wonderful story, I hope to see ur book among d bestselling books in future ( which I won't hesitate to purchase ). Ride on with ur humble spirit and God will surely exalt you someday. I really admire you! wow! Ure such a talented writer... though u aren't perfect ( which no one can ever be) buh u still tried ur best and ur best was really thrilling. Tenks for this wonderful story, I hope to see ur book among d bestselling books in future ( which I won't hesitate to purchase ). Ride on with ur humble spirit and God will surely exalt you someday. I really admire you! Now it time for me to let go of my past and work towards having a brighter future.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Daniyomex(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Sincerely, it might take awhile because I haven't even drafted it, let alone written a word. Just be patient. Thanks.
Sure....I will remain patient till whenever u're ready. Sure u'll be churning out the best that will rival ['b]Letting go'[/b] and 'Unfulfilled Promises' Just take your time Ma. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Oladim001(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Audreytimms. I sent an email to you and you've not replied since. Am waiting oo.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
dauntless15:
lol you no know? Are't you gonna wrap this up and start a new awesome story? I know its gonna be awesome because that's your thing
Ahh...dude, I have wrapped this one up. I did on the 15th of June. Didn't you comment that day? Trying to remember. Please go back a few pages and check, then come black for some strokes of my cane. grin
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tbrak:
hapi beta day to my best writer, enjoy ur day i wish u long life and prosperity. pls how can get waiting for bonquet?
Thanks dear. Have you tried www.okadabooks.com? http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10290
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Toluwaferan:
wow! Ure such a talented writer... though u aren't perfect ( which no one can ever be) buh u still tried ur best and ur best was really thrilling. Tenks for this wonderful story, I hope to see ur book among d bestselling books in future ( which I won't hesitate to purchase ). Ride on with ur humble spirit and God will surely exalt you someday. I really admire you! wow! Ure such a talented writer... though u aren't perfect ( which no one can ever be) buh u still tried ur best and ur best was really thrilling. Tenks for this wonderful story, I hope to see ur book among d bestselling books in future ( which I won't hesitate to purchase ). Ride on with ur humble spirit and God will surely exalt you someday. I really admire you! wow! Ure such a talented writer... though u aren't perfect ( which no one can ever be) buh u still tried ur best and ur best was really thrilling. Tenks for this wonderful story, I hope to see ur book among d bestselling books in future ( which I won't hesitate to purchase ). Ride on with ur humble spirit and God will surely exalt you someday. I really admire you! Now it time for me to let go of my past and work towards having a brighter future.
Thanks dear
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Daniyomex:

Sure....I will remain patient till whenever u're ready. Sure u'll be churning out the best that will rival ['b]Letting go'[/b] and 'Unfulfilled Promises' Just take your time Ma. Thanks for the reply.
I hope so. You're welcome
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Oladim001:
Audreytimms. I sent an email to you and you've not replied since. Am waiting oo.
Please resend it. Been flooded with so many mails due to my absence online. It might be in my spam folder. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Oladim001(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Please resend it. Been flooded with so many mails due to my absence online. It might be in my spam folder. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.
Alright i just resent it, expecting your reply soonest.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tbrak: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
ao much can i get it via mtn card

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by snowhite07: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
wat a wonderful novela, @last u started it and by God grace u finished it. Imagine me I have to save the whole 65pages. Age with Grace and HBD if I ever see you I will ask for Ur AUTOGRAPH.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dauntless15(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Ahh...dude, I have wrapped this one up. I did on the 15th of June. Didn't you comment that day? Trying to remember. Please go back a few pages and check, then come black for some strokes of my cane. grin
lol am sorry, i thought its just lots of comments, lemme turn on my search light, I'll be back for my strokes of cane i promise grin
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Glorious1985: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Audrey Timms (recharged 1000 on okadabook ds morning yet to c d refill I did biko any guidelines to follow
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dauntless15(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Thanks a lot, dear. I'm happy you had a nice time with the story.
finally found it and after reading it and all the happy endings i felt emotional and wish life is just like this all the time, i felt bad for Jessica too she was just desperate. And when fi and toyin got engaged i was scared of the secret fi was hiding until you exposed it in moving forward, my bad you are free to flog me into MOVING FORWARD cux damn am stuck in a coma, and wouldn't feel pain when you're flogging cheesy, AUDREY I ADORE YOU thanks for making me love literature again.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
This is just simply dope and the best story I read on NL. But really Audrey timms I was actually hoping Rhema and ikenna could find themselves and get entangled whiile jessica rot in hell. #teamAudreyTimms

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.