Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (537825 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by itsandi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Interesting story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Lildiamond: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Audreytimms you too write abegi.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Omololamide(f): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2017
madam weldone. compliments of the season.
I have been trying to reach you. I sent a mail but no response. I recently stumbled on letting go and I want to get it.
I dont have an acct with okadabooks and it's been difficult getting it from there.
pls, reply my mail. I can send mtn recharge card to purchase it.
thank u.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AvatarMode(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wow!!...I just 'discovered' you, Audrey...you are such an amazing writer. Your descriptive skill is powerful, your ability to drag your tales lovingly is superb. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by omonifamily(f): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
AudreyTimms:

Hmm...i'm speechless. All i can say is thank you. Thank you for reading, understanding and learning. kiss

ma, just got to know about this thread yesterday. read all through the night, but getting to page 35 I couldn't see any update again. Can you pleas help a sister
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
where i dhy when dem dhy update dis story.....ehn........now It's not complete.....audreytimms show abeg
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by sleepingqueen25(f): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
AudreyTimms:

Author's note

Owwkkaayy! Audrey Timms is back. grin Well, I hope it's for good this time around. I've been around the world (in my living room though ). I've read a lot of books and done short grammar courses, and I have come to a conclusion -- I'm more of a storyteller than a writer embarassed. After reading numerous books by wonderful authors and seeing their styles of writing, and the way they capture scenes with words too beautiful to even explain, shocked I had to come to that conclusion. I know and have accepted that I'm not in the class of LarrySun (my role model), PrettySpicey (the description queen), repogirl (even my darling husband attested to this fact after reading Forever and For Always), moskeda (darling Sally -- the Fish Brain queen) grin e.t.c. YET but I hope to be someday and hopefully surpass them. This is neither humility nor modesty, I'm just trying to be real. smiley

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and happy to say that I was able to write six books last year, four in my head and two on my iPad. grin This one- Letting Go and Waiting For The Bouquet on okadabooks- http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10290 (make una go buy am)  tongue

I have Dyoungstar to thank for this title. After coming up with a couple of very silly titles, he came to my rescue. Thanks bro. 

I am first and foremost a Nigerian before a writer...oops! grin Sorry, a storyteller. A reader once wrote to me to tell me to use more of American language and slangs. While I agree the world is changing, but abegee! I no dey form wetin I no be. Give me a good story with Nigerian slangs anyday, anytime to remind me of who I am and why I love naija. *singing, 'Audrey really love naija.'* tongue However, no speaking of pidgin English for me this time around. Someone told me that for a writer...storyteller, I speak too much of it. And no shorthand as well. Lastly, please I want straightforward and down to earth criticisms. I think 'You're the best' has lost taste. Let's be creative, biko. undecided

Okay. I'm done with my ramblings. Let's get the show on the road. We know the rules of the game- slow and steady before we get to the suspense and tears. No fighting, no quarreling or amma through you out of the thread. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion though.

Warning-- I'm not going to be as consistent as i was in posting Unfulfilled Promises. The first reason is because I want to frustrate those thieving b.astards who engage in plagiarism (last pidgin English- Na God go punish all of una. The thunder wey go fire una dey take phd lessons from Sango). *takes a deep breath* Okay! Where were we? Yes. Secondly, I'm like crazy busy these days with family, work, church, friends, dogs, enemies, environment, gossip, climate change, market, clicking on meaningless posts, just staring at my mirror trying to remember what to do next, and so much more. Una get the gist abi? cheesy So I might have to post only on Wednesdays and weekends but let's see how it goes. Please bear with me.

Pack filled with pain, love, betrayal, secrets, scheming, paranormal activities with a dash of my second favorite foriegn language -- Italian, Letting Go will blow you away. So hold on to your seat belts and please try not to smash your device against the wall. Please remember I'm human, imperfect and liable to mistakes.

This is a story of Giovanni Ekwe and his father, Senator Ekwe. I'm already working on the sequel (in my head sha), Moving Forward. 

Enjoy! 

Audrey Timms

P.S. - Please like my Facebook page, Audreytimmslibrary at http://web.facebook.com/audreytimmss/

I dedicate this story to divepen1 for being hardworking and also a good friend to me. Thanks a billion.

Thanking you.
Hi Audrey.... Compliment if the season to u. I must commend your writing skills. I started reading this great story this morning (I never bath oh).. but after page 35 I discovered the upadates were removed.... please how can I get it even if it means paying biko..... Your story Made my day. thanks
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by NNature(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2017
I Love You Audrey...
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by kreamy28(f): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Sis Audrey can we have a continuation of letting go pls perhaps a story about Tano plsssss
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2018
I can never forget this story...
Thanks AudreyTimms,

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by temzei(f): 12:27pm On May 10, 2018
Love dis story, aunt timms still waiting for u to continue the story.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by MrCork: 12:27pm On May 10, 2018
AudreyTimms:

Author's note

Owwkkaayy! Audrey Timms is back. grin Well, I hope it's for good this time around. I've been around the world (in my living room though ). I've read a lot of books and done short grammar courses, and I have come to a conclusion -- I'm more of a storyteller than a writer embarassed. After reading numerous books by wonderful authors and seeing their styles of writing, and the way they capture scenes with words too beautiful to even explain, shocked I had to come to that conclusion. I know and have accepted that I'm not in the class of LarrySun (my role model), PrettySpicey (the description queen), repogirl (even my darling husband attested to this fact after reading Forever and For Always), moskeda (darling Sally -- the Fish Brain queen) grin e.t.c. YET but I hope to be someday and hopefully surpass them. This is neither humility nor modesty, I'm just trying to be real. smiley

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and happy to say that I was able to write six books last year, four in my head and two on my iPad. grin This one- Letting Go and Waiting For The Bouquet on okadabooks- http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10290 (make una go buy am)  tongue

I have Dyoungstar to thank for this title. After coming up with a couple of very silly titles, he came to my rescue. Thanks bro. 

I am first and foremost a Nigerian before a writer...oops! grin Sorry, a storyteller. A reader once wrote to me to tell me to use more of American language and slangs. While I agree the world is changing, but abegee! I no dey form wetin I no be. Give me a good story with Nigerian slangs anyday, anytime to remind me of who I am and why I love naija. *singing, 'Audrey really love naija.'* tongue However, no speaking of pidgin English for me this time around. Someone told me that for a writer...storyteller, I speak too much of it. And no shorthand as well. Lastly, please I want straightforward and down to earth criticisms. I think 'You're the best' has lost taste. Let's be creative, biko. undecided

Okay. I'm done with my ramblings. Let's get the show on the road. We know the rules of the game- slow and steady before we get to the suspense and tears. No fighting, no quarreling or amma through you out of the thread. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion though.

Warning-- I'm not going to be as consistent as i was in posting Unfulfilled Promises. The first reason is because I want to frustrate those thieving b.astards who engage in plagiarism (last pidgin English- Na God go punish all of una. The thunder wey go fire una dey take phd lessons from Sango). *takes a deep breath* Okay! Where were we? Yes. Secondly, I'm like crazy busy these days with family, work, church, friends, dogs, enemies, environment, gossip, climate change, market, clicking on meaningless posts, just staring at my mirror trying to remember what to do next, and so much more. Una get the gist abi? cheesy So I might have to post only on Wednesdays and weekends but let's see how it goes. Please bear with me.

Pack filled with pain, love, betrayal, secrets, scheming, paranormal activities with a dash of my second favorite foriegn language -- Italian, Letting Go will blow you away. So hold on to your seat belts and please try not to smash your device against the wall. Please remember I'm human, imperfect and liable to mistakes.

This is a story of Giovanni Ekwe and his father, Senator Ekwe. I'm already working on the sequel (in my head sha), Moving Forward. 

Enjoy! 

Audrey Timms

P.S. - Please like my Facebook page, Audreytimmslibrary at http://web.facebook.com/audreytimmss/

I dedicate this story to divepen1 for being hardworking and also a good friend to me. Thanks a billion.

Thanking you.

...are u lightskin? angry
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Bestie93(m): 12:46am On May 19, 2018
Hi
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Sarang(f): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2018
I really hope you get recognized as a writer.. I enjoyed your stories a lot
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by bidemz(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2018
I started reading this great piece last year but couldn't finish it cos of the deleted episodes(can remember how frustrating t'was)
Hope it's complete now undecided
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Missclare1(f): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please I need a copy of this book @ Audrey Timms.How do I get it? my email address is Clarechiebonam @gmail. com
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by oyinatinuke(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please I need the complete story too. oyinasake0405@gmail.com. I'll gladly appreciate.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by eitsei(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
I've read this story when it was being posted that time and I am so as thrilled as I was the first time I read it.. kudos to the writer it's an interesting story

but I clicked on the link in your signature and I was directed to the okadabooks site but there's no any direct link on how to buy from there
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by winie(f): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hi Audrey Pls is there any other way u can get the remaining of the story aside okada books. I tried signing up but no show. Pls help any one. Can send money directly to your account. Pls?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Slimynonny: 12:52pm On May 24, 2019
This is one of the many great stories i hv read on literature nairaland.... Op you are a genius... Keep it up. Just that i couldnt finish it.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by fidelmarshal199: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2019
AudreyTimms:

Hello Audrey!
Please some piece seems to be missing in the story... Check out ur Page 36 and you ll understand what am driving at.
Thanks
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by DonEvarest(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2020
I've been reading this story but I can't find the missing part of the story... any persin with the complete PDF should please send it to me at evarest.nnaedozie.3@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Tunijay: 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
[b]
DonEvarest:
I've been reading this story but I can't find the missing part of the story... any persin with the complete PDF should please send it to me at evarest.nnaedozie.3@gmail.com.
Thanks
Pls me too ebabtunde38@gmail.com I will really appreciate.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Rick9(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Coming back to read this masterpiece after 6 Years

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
itsandi:
Interesting story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

Do u also write on T*sh? smiley
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
I love this book so much ❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Ayobami7(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Is it just me seems like many episodes of this story has disappear , It's sad though one can't read good old story on nairaland because authors had deleted major part of their story due to plagiarist, BTW Audreytimms you are a great storyteller

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.