Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World (8810 Views)

Existence In General To Me; Is A Misery Ministry. / The Misery Of All Things / The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by vanguard90(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
cococandy:
Well so are you for considering your desires above that of your woman. Isn't that nice? smiley
And yours are above that of ur man? My earlier assertion still holds then
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by cococandy(f): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
vanguard90:

And yours are above that of ur man? My earlier assertion still holds then
I wasn't arguing with you about your assertion.

I'm just stating how nice it is that we are both dogs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by vanguard90(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
cococandy:
I wasn't arguing with you about your assertion.
I'm just stating how nice it is that we are both dogs.
U, are the only dog I see around here
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
vanguard90:

U, are the only dog I see around here

That your religion makes room for you to legalize your debauchery doesn't make you any less of a dog.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by KingTom(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
I see Cococandy countering with smart jabs while the 'opponent' resorts to insults grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by vanguard90(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
cococandy:

That your religion makes room for you to legalize your debauchery doesn't make you any less of a dog.
Same way yours makes room for it I guess.
Coming from a maggot that confirms she's a dog
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by vanguard90(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oh, dat dude above, tom actually think those are smart?
Of course, what do I expect from another sworn enemy.
U lots can only keep biting ur finger or life about the religion, there's absolutely nothing u can do about it other than to face yours
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
vanguard90:

Same way yours makes room for it I guess.
Coming from a maggot that confirms she's a dog
duh. Lame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by vanguard90(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
cococandy:
duh. Lame.
Lame that u're a dog? Good for you then. At least we both agreed on something. Goodnight
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by KingTom(m): 5:17am On Feb 22, 2016
vanguard90:
U lots can only keep biting ur finger or life about the religion, there's absolutely nothing u can do about it other than to face yours
sworn enemy? Hehehehe sir I haven't sworn anything with you abeg. Wetin concern me with your religion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by francizy(m): 5:43am On Feb 22, 2016
vanguard90:

That's the problem I have with you guys. You hate criticisms. The guy only made a statement and all you could do is tag him an enemy. You should rather resort to stringing up intelligent discuss rather than resorting to insults. Reply her/him based on her/his comments and not based on religious sentiments. If Cococandy/Kingtom hated your religion, you'd have seen her/him on countless threads bashing your religion but s/he has never done that yet you feel comfortable with tagging two of them enemies while also calling your fellow human a dog. No religion is perfect and I can criticize mine, especially in the areas where the preachers have commercialized the activities, I hope you learn to criticize yours too, especially in areas where you feel your imams aren't doing it right.

Peace..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by KingTom(m): 5:50am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

That's the problem I have with you guys. You hate criticisms. The guy only made a statement and all you could do is tag him an enemy. You should rather resort to stringing up intelligent discuss rather than resorting to insults. Reply her/him based on her/his comments and not based on religious sentiments. If Cococandy/Kingtom hated your religion, you'd have seen her/him on countless threads bashing your religion but s/he has never done that yet you feel comfortable with tagging two of them enemies while also calling your fellow human a dog. No religion is perfect and I can criticize mine, especially in the areas where the preachers have commercialized the activities, I hope you learn to criticize yours too, especially in areas where you feel your imams aren't doing it right.

Peace..
my brother don't waste your time before you are branded an enemy. I grew up in Ijebu Ogun state and as a matter of fact majority of the people there were Muslims even our monarch is a muslim. I think these ones these days have been filled with so much hate and anger just imagine somebody calling me his SWORN enemy? grin back then we never knew religion other than ah my guys we no go fit knack ball on Friday o Mosque things and on Sunday I say the same thing. These days if I say that I may become a target of my SWORN ENEMY grin you people seriously need to learn to defend your religion without insults. Can't you see the criticisms francizy has levelled against the commercial 'men of God' of our time you see that he has done so without calling anybody a dog. Why I dey waste my mb sef person go still attack me Sha grin

3 Likes

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by francizy(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:
my brother don't waste your time before you are branded an enemy. I grew up in Ijebu Ogun state and as a matter of fact majority of the people there were Muslims even our monarch is a muslim. I think these ones these days have been filled with so much hate and anger just imagine somebody calling me his SWORN enemy? grin back then we never knew religion other than ah my guys we no go fit knack ball on Friday o Mosque things and on Sunday I say the same thing. These days if I say that I may become a target of my SWORN ENEMY grin you people seriously need to learn to defend your religion without insults. Can't you see the criticisms francizy has levelled against the commercial 'men of God' of our time you see that he has done so without calling anybody a dog. Why I dey waste my mb sef person go still attack me Sha grin

Is it possible that the guy is a Yoruba guy? I asked because going by how the Yoruba people tolerate one another (both Christians and Muslims), I can swear down that the guy is not Yoruba..

2 Likes

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by KingTom(m): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

Is it possible that the guy is a Yoruba guy? I asked because going by how the Yoruba people tolerate one another (both Christians and Muslims), I can swear down that the guy is not Yoruba..
I strongly doubt it. Maybe Bubu's kinsman grin

1 Like

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by cococandy(f): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Don't mind him.
Me that criticizes Christains too when need be.
francizy:

Peace..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by francizy(m): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:
I strongly doubt it. Maybe Bubu's kinsman grin

Thought as much..

LoL, the fact is, our northern brothers need to loosen up a bit. I've spent about 20-21 years in SW, a little over 5 years in Kaduna/Zaria - NW, 3 years in SE and 1 year in Benue - NC. Now people of every other region I've lived with are more tolerating of others and their religions. Can't say the same about people of Zaria cuz I'd have been a victim myself..

1 Like

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by vanguard90(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Awon mofos, so you clearly understand u should criticize ur religion instead. It is not in your place to criticize the religion, face urz instead. Encouraging pseudo celibacy while having children secretly.
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by olisaEze(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2016
TruthHurts1:

MuhamMAD was a paedophile and rapist. A very promiscuous man who even slept with his son's wife.

MuhamMAD was a disgrace and a shame.
bro u need 2cool down a bit. Even d apostle Paul in d bible admonishes us not 2insult anodas belief.
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by TruthHurts1(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2016
olisaEze:
bro u need 2cool down a bit. Even d apostle Paul in d bible admonishes us not 2insult anodas belief.

It's not an insult. Rather it is a statement of fact. Muhammed slept with a 9 year old Aisha after marrying her when she was 6 years old. That is the standard definition of pedophilia.

5 Likes

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by Kazmaz(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2016
vanguard90:
Mofos who don't know shii about Islam running their stinking guts they call mouth.
Islam understands a man's desire is generally greater than that of women and that is why a man is allowed to take up to 4 wives, it is not as if it is compulsory. if you are OK with one, fine, if u are not marry up to a maximum of four.
The real hypocrisy here is the society condemning polygamy but celebrating infidelity.
Islam doesn't ban male female relationships but strictly prohibits anything that'll lead to infidelity, is that too much? I understand even Christianity frowns at it too but just not as much as Islam.
Also, Islam understands sexuality well and that is why early marriage is encouraged, it is not like you are being forced to marry early, but if you feel you can't handle your desires, it is better to get married than commit fornication.
The hatred for Islam is just so annoying these days, it is not like you are being begged to accept the religion, why not just practice your believe and leave others to theirs.

Don't quote me if you are not .......

It is normal brothet for them to hate Islam n say all sort of rubbish they like. I think they find ISLAM too complex to understand becus it has principles. that guides human beings on all the aspects of life. And dont forget, Allah said in the Quran: Their Ears n Eyes has been covered by a veil so they cant see or hear abt Islam. May Allah (SWT) continue to lead us aright. Ameen.
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by Creamish(f): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Kazmaz:

It is normal brothet for them to hate Islam n say all sort of rubbish they like. I think they find ISLAM too complex to understand becus it has principles. that guides human beings on all the aspects of life. And dont forget, Allah said in the Quran: Their Ears n Eyes has been covered by a veil so they cant see or hear abt Islam. May Allah (SWT) continue to lead us aright. Ameen.

@bolded...very very important.

1 Like

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by KingTom(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

Thought as much..

LoL, the fact is, our northern brothers need to loosen up a bit. I've spent about 20-21 years in SW, a little over 5 years in Kaduna/Zaria - NW, 3 years in SE and 1 year in Benue - NC. Now people of every other region I've lived with are more tolerating of others and their religions. Can't say the same about people of Zaria cuz I'd have been a victim myself..

The people are savage beasts who have thier heads stuck in thier rectums. I won't mince words, what will prompt someone in his right senses to stab my colleague because he argued shoe repair price. Omo as far as I'm concerned if they wake up and want to secede I will donate my life's savings to the cause. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by francizy(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:

The people are savage beasts who have thier heads stuck in thier rectums. I won't mince words, what will prompt someone in his right senses to stab my colleague because he argued shoe repair price. Omo as far as I'm concerned if they wake up and want to secede I will donate my life's savings to the cause. undecided

That's just one of the numerous I've seen or heard of mehn.. I swear down, if these people showed other tribes and religions the same amount of love they show to themselves, I'd have been all out lashing at my tribe for trying to secede. I don't support my people seceding but I still won't blame them because of what I've seen and heard of.

For crying out loud, how will a group of people choose to waste innocent Nigerian blood for a cartoon drawn by a white man from Denmark, who's based in Denmark? Kill their brethren due to Israelite's attack on the white man's Arab country and yet people want me to believe we're one...

Holding they soon rid themselves off these behaviours and change for good..

2 Likes

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by KingTom(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

That's just one of the numerous I've seen or heard of mehn.. I swear down, if these people showed other tribes and religions the same amount of love they show to themselves, I'd have been all out lashing at my tribe for trying to secede. I don't support my people seceding but I still won't blame them because of what I've seen and heard of.

For crying out loud, how will a group of people choose to waste innocent Nigerian blood for a cartoon drawn by a white man from Denmark, who's based in Denmark? Kill their brethren due to Israelite's attack on the white man's Arab country and yet people want me to believe we're one...

Holding they soon rid themselves off these behaviours and change for good..
Was it not then who caused your people to harbor this secession idea? Back in '67 they went on rampage since most of them are illiterate savages they lumped everybody together your tribe, those from the south south etc everybody was tagged Igbo and slaughtered massively in their senseless pogroms. Now fast forward to 2016 some idiots are still grazing on free land and killing thier inhabitants. I would have lost my father in 99 because these savage beasts invaded our farm in Ijebu and started destroying everywhere. Fortunately the old Colonel was somewhere inspecting his traps when he saw them, it took an intervention of military men to drive the idiots away. It's sad my brother but what is more sad is that uncle you know who is after"terrorist Shiites" while these ones continue to wreak havoc grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by francizy(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:

Was it not then who caused your people to harbor this secession idea? Back in '67 they went on rampage since most of them are illiterate savages they lumped everybody together your tribe, those from the south south etc everybody was tagged Igbo and slaughtered massively in their senseless pogroms. Now fast forward to 2016 some idiots are still grazing on free land and killing thier inhabitants. I would have lost my father in 99 because these savage beasts invaded our farm in Ijebu and started destroying everywhere. Fortunately the old Colonel was somewhere inspecting his traps when he saw them, it took an intervention of military men to drive the idiots away. It's sad my brother but what is more sad is that uncle you know who is after"terrorist Shiites" while these ones continue to wreak havoc grin

Let's hope for the best bro. Enough of discussing about them before them start trace our IP... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by KingTom(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

Let's hope for the better bro. Enough of discussing about them before them start trace our IP... shocked shocked shocked
na true o but the only plant wey dey here na Mucuna Puriens (devil beans) unless thier cows live to eat that one too grin

1 Like

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by francizy(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:
na true o but the only plant wey dey here na Mucuna Puriens (devil beans) unless thier cows live to eat that one too grin

Yeye grin grin grin grin

Na you wan feed them that one?
Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by KingTom(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

Yeye grin grin grin grin

Na you wan feed them that one?
make I go listen to Taiye currency jare. E be like say Johesu wan strike true o nobody wan work today shocked

1 Like

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by HopeAtHand: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
queentessense:
what we ladies fail to realise is that we are at the receiving end of every relationship including marriage. ..but marriage is a safety net for us...
outside marriage you face abortion ,multiple sexual partners (it's not often one ends up getting married to her first sexual partner), stds heartbreak. ..
with marriage you are protected to some extent, the law has also come to our rescue...gone are the days when men divorce ladies without repercussions, at the very least there are monetary compensations....
what law protects a girlfriend? ??...it's time we recognised authorities and laws for what they truly are...for our ultimate good

Life is alot easier for a married christian woman than a muslim woman. There is so much subjection and archaic practises/dressings that the muslim men put the women through. But the men themselves have embraced Westernisation. And Unlike the Bible, the Quran has not been reviewed (even in translation) to embrace the new age. Maybe if they are courageous enough to do a new age translation, they may then view women with a little more dignity.

2 Likes

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by Miggs(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
black africans as usual, fighting themselves over foreign religions.these niggers will never learn.#continue

2 Likes

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by Dolcilicious(f): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
TruthHurts1:
It is actually misleading to label Islam's attitude towards sex as conservative. It is better described as hypocritical.

MuhamMAD the prophet of Islam was a very promiscuous man and he gathered a harem of 9 wives and many concubines for himself.

And yet many of muhamMAD's followers pretend that their religion places a premium on modesty, whereas what it really does is to cater for the sexual appetites of muslim men.

He had just one wife,other women were given to him by his followers,he cant refuse them,why?because if those women were rejected by him no one else wud like to marry them because they would think they have some kind of abnomality.And he didnt touch those women,so get ur facts right before concluding.

1 Like

Re: The Sexual Misery Of The Arab World by TruthHurts1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dolcilicious:

He had just one wife,other women were given to him by his followers,he cant refuse them,why?because if those women were rejected by him no one else wud like to marry them because they would think they have some kind of abnomality.And he didnt touch those women,so get ur facts right before concluding.

Your reasoning is flawed and dubious. Muhammed was a grown man who was responsible for himself and his actions. It is the height to ignorance and unintelligence to argue that he was "pressured" into marriage as if he lacks the self control to caution his own followers. Besides, Muhammed's actions are totally inconsistent with your reinvented version of his history.

Muhammed killed the leader of the Jewish Community in Mecca, Kinana, after torturing him to reveal where he keeps his money. He then insisted on having sex with Kinana's young wife Safiya the very same day that he killed her husband. What makes this episode even more appalling is that under Mohammed's own islamic law, mohammad would have had to wait for Safiya to complete her menstrual cycle before marrying her (a period of three months) but mohammed was so frantic to sleep with this poor woman that he ignored even his own islamic teachings.

Muhammed also married a 6 year old girl, Aisha when he was in his 50s and had sex with her when she was 9 years old! Of course going by Dolcilicious s.tu.pid reasoning, we should blame Aisha and her parents and not blame the fiftysomething year old muhammad who should have known better than to sleep with a 9 year old girl

What a religion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Teacher Under Fire After Posting This "Provocative" Selfie On Social Medi / 2019: Sanwo-olu Promises Lagos State University (LASU) Free Wi-fi If Elected / Yabatech Students Abduct LASTMA Official, Injure 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.