Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (81877 Views)

Bella Hadid's Breast On Display On The Runway! [photo] / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by olamonsor2: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
ITbomb:
I think her breast has fallen real bad
Bad boy.. Lol. Can u suck ham?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
I still believe it is a scam though..........transformation yhu said........maybe she is related to Jonathan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by joshing(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
hmmm poverty na bad tin oo..c beta transformation
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please take away all this Olajumoke BS I am getting sick of it already!!!
I never bought into this farce, that stinks like fart out of a baboons as$.
Everybody can see through its many falsities!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tammie24: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
People can jealous sha...
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Abeg they should free this lady nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by sauceEEP(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Is that her olympus? Flat....
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by vvvbobby205(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Really happy for dis babe
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
#teamMelanin fine woman,tho the bosom don sag but she still get that "wow" features
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
ITbomb:
Bad mouth smiley Na wetin you go see be that embarassed
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by cremedelacreme: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
Igbo ladies can never hv this kind. Favour from God.........am proud to. Be yoruba man

You need to visit a psychiatrist ASAP. Your case is irredeemable.

6 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Roidatom(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wow
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Olympus has fallen
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by kolexy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
Igbo ladies can never hv this kind. Favour from God.........am proud to. Be yoruba man

Haba!

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by sayitout1: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
ITbomb:

Only on nairaland you will see this type of badmouth. Even you profile pix tells alot about you

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by repogirl(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Stunning!

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by imohchard(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Am not Igbo but i must admit, a dibia in your village place a curse of bigotry on your family line... them no dae remove that kind curse, even Adeboye and TB Joshua no fit help you.. Go and die... BIGOTS..
idowuswap:

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by vvvbobby205(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
vkon2:
No matter the make up, if u no fine, u no fit fine..... No hate o,,,,, wat am saying is she is not beautiful,,, God continue to bless her

Atleast, she don dey model. Dats what most so called beautiful guls will do anyfn to become

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by dearsly(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms

Did u study Breast in school??

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by nell3: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
idowuswap:
god forbid this kind

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by memeguy: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol. Funny how people will say negative things about this lady, and end with "God continue to bless her though". Like that makes it alright.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms

Chei! Why did I stumble on this post tonight sad

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Acidosis:

Chei! Why did I stumble on this post tonight sad
There's nothing salacious about it na grin
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by kceewhyte(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
ITbomb:
u mean like slippers
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by erayo2GCA(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
seun are you not tired of hearing olujumoke
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Goridoe(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
[size=14pt].[/size]
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by victorazy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
I only see sag breasst
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
mek una free dis gal named....haba
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ishilove:

There's nothing salacious about it na grin

You can never tell until you imagine what a lonely man is going through in bed at this hour.
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
eedel:
Those boobs re practically on d floor shocked

Remember she is on the runway...here boobs should be on the runaway too

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by kceewhyte(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
kennyman2000:
Olympus has fallen
chai hahahahahaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.