Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) (2589 Views)

Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 5:25am On Feb 21, 2016
It is not uncommon these days to see many people claiming to custom officers on facebook for the purpose of selling cars.

Onike Rahaman, a facebook user shared his ordeal with a suspected fraudster claiming to be a female customer officer.

He wrote:

"The person whose picture appears hereunder sent me friend request using the name Oluwayemi Vivian. She claimed to be a custom officer. I accepted her friend request with the thought that she is truly a custom officer. Each passing day,she would send pictures of cars for auction by custom. Someone has just posted the disclaimer of this young girl that her real name is Owolabi Fatima. She is so daring to the extent that she usually post on her wall on daily basis the advertising message to demand that whoever wants auction cars should call her direct phone line - 09036507304.It was gathered that the lady had defrauded several people in the guise of being a custom officer. The disclaimer bears her real picture as appeared here. The con lady has no connection with custom services but she wears custom uniform to defraud members of public. Whether she is Oluwayemi Vivian or Owolabi Fatima, the police and custom services need to act promptly to curtail the activities of this digital fraudster. Above all,friends should be wary of the activities of this fraudster."

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-fake-custom-officer-who-had.html
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by HungerBAD: 5:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Looked at the first picture.

Looked at the picture again, dark skin and low hair cut? i am sure i would have fallen a victim too.

To the OP, even the teachings of the bible tells us that when men are confronted with a beautiful woman, they make bad business choices. And that is why when a BEAUTY told ADAM to eat the Forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, he did not only eat it, but asked her ABEG ANOTHER ONE DEY?

There is a reason the Banks only employ pretty slim marketers.

This should be a lesson to all men, that when approached by a beautiful picture(in this case) or a beautiful woman in real life about any business, we should not be quick to open our wallets.

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2016
Nah the new system fraudsters dey use be that... I got a couple of adds on Facebook from a male custom officer... two different adds... and probably fake... with less than 50 friends and no linked friends... like I knew those two folks were up to something... jejely... I deleted their requests...

NB:
Some people would have added them... just to listen to what they have to say first...
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by Gossiplover: 6:12am On Feb 21, 2016
This suppose ought to be a PUBLIC NOTICE.
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by bewla(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2016
This fraudster set see her smile I bet u she go WO me till she tayer
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by Jusmudi(m): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2016
I wanted 2 insult her, bt her beauty ll nt permit me
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2016
This should hit front page. So that those who know her will comment
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by tyson99(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Witth story you wrote,she might not know some fraudsters are using her pics to defraud people,scammers can search for pic online and use it in defrauding, she might be reall!

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Nigeria media is now use 4 spoilin peoples name
Who knws ?

OGA DON BEG HER FORK SHE NO GREE

Now dey wan spoil ha name

Abi na thief pass ha OGA

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Hoods doesn't make a Monk, some times,beauty and looks can be deceptive, who knows how many people under her spell right now,let the immigration authority do something about all these ugly trends.
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by dominique(f): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Anyone who still falls for customs auction scams deserve to be arrested.
Those pictures most likely belongs to a customs officer, the fraudster (who may not even be female) stole the pictures and is using it to pose. One has to he very careful when dealing with strangers online. So many fraudsters out there.
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by Dexema(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2016
she also sent me a request on Facebook, I checked her face not familiar, but once I saw the customs uniform I became suspicious. fraudsters are cursed and will never end well.
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2016
Following
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by Qualer: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Flirtyjane:
It is not uncommon these days to see many people claiming to custom officers on facebook for the purpose of selling cars.

Onike Rahaman, a facebook user shared his ordeal with a suspected fraudster claiming to be a female customer officer.

He wrote:

"The person whose picture appears hereunder sent me friend request using the name Oluwayemi Vivian. She claimed to be a custom officer. I accepted her friend request with the thought that she is truly a custom officer. Each passing day,she would send pictures of cars for auction by custom. Someone has just posted the disclaimer of this young girl that her real name is Owolabi Fatima. She is so daring to the extent that she usually post on her wall on daily basis the advertising message to demand that whoever wants auction cars should call her direct phone line - 09036507304.It was gathered that the lady had defrauded several people in the guise of being a custom officer. The disclaimer bears her real picture as appeared here. The con lady has no connection with custom services but she wears custom uniform to defraud members of public. Whether she is Oluwayemi Vivian or Owolabi Fatima, the police and custom services need to act promptly to curtail the activities of this digital fraudster. Above all,friends should be wary of the activities of this fraudster."

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/see-fake-custom-officer-who-had.html

it will do you good to take down these pictures before you get yourself in trouble. The person in that picture - actually a custom officer - happens to be a friend of mine for over twenty years and comes from a family of custom officers. She is actually an igbo lady/girl and married to an igbo man, so all the names you have up there are not hers. If somebody is using her pictures for fraudulent activities, that is an entirely different issue. For your own wellbeing, i will advice you take down those pictures and go ahead and find out who it is that is trying to scam you before you get yourself in the kind of trouble that you will find difficult to extricate yourself from just because you want to drive traffic to your blog. be wise!
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by andyanders: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Maybe this lady's pix is been used by fraudsters for their act and not the actual lady herein. Some fraudsters lift pixs from the net and use same for fraudulent purposes.

This lady could be innocent and never knew that her pictures were been used for this act.

Come to think of it, no sane person would wanna do this by using her real pix to defraud members of the public.

The best thing to do by The law enforcement agents would be to set up the person using this name by agreeing to buy the products advertised and ask on how he/she wants payment. If a bank, let the person give the account number and the bank will be alerted and caution placed on the said account.A dummy alert will be sent and let the person appear for the collection and if he/she appears, the person will be nabbed.
Re: See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) by davspog2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wait so people still fall for this custom scam? When you want to buy Highlander jeep for 400,000 why won't they scam you!

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Afraid I Might Have Bought A Stolen Phone / See Exotic Cars Everywhere JTF Asaids Unknown Gunmen Camp In Anambra (PHOTOS) / Tanzanian Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Having Sex With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.