Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (60502 Views)

Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos) / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Sun Awards Olamide And Phyno Creative Personality Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by 100Cents: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
She fine pass that Dabota...
E get the kind beauty them dey get for those days_ even my own mama fine pass me sef. cry
Dechandel mama fine pass her kwa... grin

You no chop enough vitamin.

Yes, my mama fine pass her daughters too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.