Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1592588 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2016
terrymason:
so what do you advice and what are the requirement for jingles... am ready to learn not minding fiverr I just wanna be Good on my own cux I like the stuff normally

Learn music production using fl studio then outsource the vocals to someone on Fiverr with american accent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

U can only get his profile name if he has a pic...
After getting his profile name and checking his profile, u won't fine "contact" link if he's a buyer and doesn't have a seller profile
Okay I get you.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 2:08am On Aug 31, 2016
2sexycom:
hello ma'am. This handle was banned cos ur my venomous tongue at politics section. I did try to reply your PM several times but my email does not seem to agree with nairaland as it kept bouncing back. do you have a way for me to reach you? or should I send a PM instead?

Sorry, I'm just seeing ur message, yea, send a Pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 5:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Singapore1:
skrill is better than PayPal and payoneer
But don't use more than one account because skrill will block your account with money nothing like come back after 90 days..
Sometimes it is more than 1.99$ but the amount deducted will be added to your balance, just make sure you know how much Dey deducted in dollar dassall

By the way, I saw you asking for likes on one thread like that saying today is your birthday, no be last two weeks you tell me say you do your birthday day ( asking for likes that day too) Abeg likes Don turn dollar

How many likes for a dollar?

Updated!!!

I no know say na payoneer you link oo shocked

Abeg link your normal naira card o, you go chop ban Home and abroad ( payoneer and SKRILL)

Haha. I'm actually on a game with someone,, leave me and my hustling for likes :p n everyday I they do birthday... Mehn thanks bro. Cam I still change the bank details I inputed?
As regards payment into the skrill account, would I be given a bank number or I would just use email? Cus I'll love to link it with my fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ohans4u(m): 5:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Gurus on fiverr I greet u all. I got a negative review on fiverr from a buyer (2nd order on my gig). Am actually thinking this will affect sales. what can I do to revert this negative review. I can't even bid for jobs on buyers request page.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Haha. I'm actually on a game with someone,, leave me and my hustling for likes :p n everyday I they do birthday... Mehn thanks bro. Cam I still change the bank details I inputed?
As regards payment into the skrill account, would I be given a bank number or I would just use email? Cus I'll love to link it with my fiverr

Skrill doesn't give bank account or Master card like Payoneer does for free. You just open your account and you can use it to transfer funds from one skrill account to another or you withdraw into your Nigerian domiciliary account. If you need their master card then you have to pay for it seperately and it will be shipped to your address.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2016
ohans4u:
Gurus on fiverr I greet u all. I got a negative review on fiverr from a buyer (2nd order on my gig). Am actually thinking this will affect sales. what can I do to revert this negative review. I can't even bid for jobs on buyers request page.

Contact the buyer and request him to change the review or you can offer to refund him. After mutual agreement and refund, the negative review will be removed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ohans4u(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2016
justi4jesu:

Contact the buyer and request him to change the review or you can offer to refund him. After mutual agreement and refund, the negative review will be removed.

Thank you..... I will keep u updated
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

U can only get his profile name if he has a pic...
After getting his profile name and checking his profile, u won't fine "contact" link if he's a buyer and doesn't have a seller profile
Their is a trick to contact buyers, who has not contacted you before. Copy the username go to your address bar and add conversations. E.g. www.fiverr.com/conversations/hazzantazzan dosent work on all buyers but it works, I have made like two sales using the tricks. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2016
WalkerMichael:

it is impossible to link skrill with your fiverr

only on FREELANCER and UPWORK
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Hello guys,
I have a question. I usually withdraw my Fiverr fund via PayPal. I also have Payoneer account linked to my local bank here in Malaysia. However, I did not notice an option of withdrawal to Payoneer account. I only see Payoneer card and withdrawal to bank account.
I would like to know how to withdraw into payoneer account, not payoneer card or my local account.

THANKS
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2016
is there anybody that can create a website that is like this?

please examine it with care

http://christianchat.com/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Tabbaz:
Hello guys,
I have a question. I usually withdraw my Fiverr fund via PayPal. I also have Payoneer account linked to my local bank here in Malaysia. However, I did not notice an option of withdrawal to Payoneer account. I only see Payoneer card and withdrawal to bank account.
I would like to know how to withdraw into payoneer account, not payoneer card or my local account.

THANKS

Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Revenues. ...

In the WITHDRAW area, click FIVERR REVENUE CARD TM. ...

To continue with the process of setting up your Payoneer account, check your email for any link from fiverr. Click APPLY NOW and then put in your payoneer email and password.

A notification appears indicating the withdrawal process has started and you will receive an email. You can decide whether you want the funds put in your card immediately, within two hours, or within two days.

The fee to withdraw is $1 within 2 days, and $3 within 2 hours (the option to choose is available during withdrawal).

It's pretty easy to set up on your account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Iyemik: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Singapore1:
is there anybody that can create a website that is like this?

please examine it with care

http://christianchat.com/

Yes, I can. $450

You can send a pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2016
Iyemik:

Yes, I can. $450

You can send a pm

ah go soon delete your number from my whatsapp if you no save my number ( na everytime ah go dey send you pm?)

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2016
skitkid2:

Their is a trick to contact buyers, who has not contacted you before. Copy the username go to your address bar and add conversations. E.g. www.fiverr.com/conversations/hazzantazzan dosent work on all buyers but it works, I have made like two sales using the tricks. Cheers!

Bros... Seems u Dont still understand...
Those people u were able to contact are sellers on Fiverr too...
U can never and I repeat, you can never contact a user (buyer profile) with that trick...

Oh I just noticed something new in your comment, I will try adding that "conversation" and add a buyer profile to it ... Will get back to u to confirm your trick or debunk...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2016
Thank you beatzone for creating this thread. I am 11/2 month on Fiverr. This month alone, this is my earning. Total earnings so far a bit above $1000. I hope to reach $1000 the following month. Research & Summary flying Nigerian Flag. Who says Nigerians cannot make it in writing on Fiverr. If it is possible for me, it is possible for you also as a Nigerian. Scammers, stay off. Do not send any link because it is always "CTRL+ALT+DELETE". You get it.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2016
obasy09:
Thank you beatzone for creating this thread. I am 11/2 month on Fiverr. This month alone, this is my earning. Total earnings so far a bit above $1000. I hope to reach $1000 the following month. Research & Summary flying Nigerian Flag. Who says Nigerians cannot make it in writing on Fiverr. If it is possible for me, it is possible for you also as a Nigerian. Scammers, stay off. Do not send any link because it is always "CTRL+ALT+DELETE". You get it.
Well done Bros. Abeg I fit pm u.. I need your assistance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Well done Bros. Abeg I fit pm u.. I need your assistance.

How may I be of help sir?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Learn music production using fl studio then outsource the vocals to someone on Fiverr with american accent
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
obasy09:

How may I be of help sir?
A bit of your mentorship sir. Kindly reply my pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2016
justi4jesu:

Once logged in, place your mouse over your username and click Selling > Revenues. ...

In the WITHDRAW area, click FIVERR REVENUE CARD TM. ...

To continue with the process of setting up your Payoneer account, check your email for any link from fiverr. Click APPLY NOW and then put in your payoneer email and password.

A notification appears indicating the withdrawal process has started and you will receive an email. You can decide whether you want the funds put in your card immediately, within two hours, or within two days.

The fee to withdraw is $1 within 2 days, and $3 within 2 hours (the option to choose is available during withdrawal).

It's pretty easy to set up on your account.
Many thanks,
However, I do not intend to cash the money into payoneer card, but I want it into my payoneer account. I think the process you explained is to cash into card.
Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2016
Tabbaz:

Many thanks,
However, I do not intend to cash the money into payoneer card, but I want it into my payoneer account. I think the process you explained is to cash into card.
Regards

Same applies to card or account. Any fund you withdraw appears in your Payoneer account and can be spent using your card. Same way your Gtb or diamond bank account and Atm works.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2016
[..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Please what's the cost of an international passport now?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2016
abeynoni:
Please what's the cost of an international passport now?
Around 35k if you want it urgently
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
skitkid2:

As I said yesterday, I'm back to debunk your claims...
If you are trying to contact a buyer profile, the trick you mentioned will give an error "for privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly" ...
I guess u have tried it with some people who posted requests as buyer and they had seller profile... It cld work only when the target client has a seller profile..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have officially stopped fiverr withdrawal guys. Thanks for the trust beautiful people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
abeynoni:
I really don't understand

calm down

im sure its not his fault

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.