Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607207 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Clone2020:
I buy US PayPal at the rate of 380/$, every other country 370/$.

Will buy your skrill funds @ 390/$ Payoneer 380/$.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature, call or whatsapp.

I can accept $1 offer with his rates grin I sold my funds to him now and received alert within 2mins.

Best Rate ever on Nairaland... May God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2016
FxTizzle:

I can accept $1 offer with his rates grin I sold my funds to him now and received alert within 2mins.

Boss did you receive my mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Boss did you receive my mail

No, which mail did you send it to?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Fxtizzle can you please upload your long tail pro Crack software? I need it please

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_5QKP9W23g4Uk81TlgxcDFQNUE
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
FxTizzle:

No, which mail did you send it to?
Straight from Nairaland... We follow each other on Nairaland
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Straight from Nairaland... We follow each other on Nairaland

Alright, I will check the mail now but for prompt response...use

bomking4x at gmail dot com

Replied!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please view my youtube channel for my works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSWGVFsiwU
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
FxTizzle:

Thanks bro, u d best. A++
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
FxTizzle:

Replied!
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Segibambo:
Please view my youtube channel for my works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSWGVFsiwU

Okay I'm your second viewer cheesy

Nice but your pictures are not sharp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fiverr withdrawal at juicy rates only if you have over $100 and above

All transactions are done within 1minute

see contact in signature. call or whatsapp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
pussygotlips:

Boss

As you are unavailable I tried transact with an exchanger but fund got stuck along the way (PayPal hammer)
I need your advice concerning this matta o

Sorry for that bro. You can make it mutual discussion with him. Usually, the worst is for paypal to hold the fund for 180days from what I heard. So, if he has the cash he might pay you before that day
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Clone2020:

I'll wait for some more time, so that it can be juicer. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emmyk:

I'll wait for some more time, so that it can be juicer. cheesy
Lol... You must be Emeka grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
@khassy

@FxTizzle

Pls is it OK to offer gigs like email writing, article/blog post, proofreading and VA, with one fiverr account?

Pls help review my account www.fiverr.com/digital_mindz
Thanks.

Many thanks to @Klexycole, I created this account using his the method he posted here... Now I login without a VPN both on PC and app(though I changed my phone time settings)

Thanks guys!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Clone2020:

Will exchange rate go above 380 if I am to withdraw $270?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
nkhay:
@khassy

@FxTizzle

Pls is it OK to offer gigs like email writing, article/blog post, proofreading and VA, with one fiverr account?

Thanks.

Many thanks to @Klexycole, I created this account using his the method he posted here... Now I login without a VPN both on PC and app(though I changed my phone time settings)

Thanks guys!
Yes, you can also add social media management.
Professor Khassy will review your gigs.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
@FxTizzle Thanks bro!

Pls teach me SEO na..

Make I send mail to bomking? Pleasssssse!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Clone2020:

I need to quote you so that I can access you easily when my Fiverr funds are cleared.
Or would you help me withdraw freelancer.com funds now?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 380/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
favex:

70% is too low bro. Try this, if you are really sure you delivered a good job to those your clients, message them that " Hi, it was nice working with you, please, I would appreciate if you could review the rating you gave to me to a five star as I tried my best to deliver a great job you know" . Don't be 'pushy' neither should you be begging like those Fulanis oo when making this request. . Lol.

NB: If the delivery has passed 3 days, they can only change their reviews via Customer's Support.

If the above doesn't work, then you will need to import enough five stars.

Here is a breakdown of the ratings on fiverr.

5 star--------100%
4 star--------80%
3 star--------60%
2 star--------40%
1 star--------20%

Your average gives you your rating I suppose i.e one 5 star+one 4 star = 90%

I may be wrong though.

All da be$t!

You are making sense and i will keep this in mind, thanks...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 380 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
FxTizzle:

Replied!

are you bomking from Domain thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
nkhay:
@khassy

@FxTizzle

Thanks.

Thanks guys!

Hi, Thank you for checking my profile page. I am a professional digital marketer with years of experience. I have expertise in Email writing , Research work and Article writing. I will write a high-converting emails for your products and services. Kindly look through and order my gigs!

this highlighted part, e get as e d sound for my ear (I'm not saying its wrong ooo)
Your profile is okay but your dp looks like a halloween custom
change your images and correct the highlighted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
FxTizzle:

Yes, you can also add social media management.
Professor Khas sy will review your gigs.

professor korh, persin wey never finish jamb wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dygeasy:
Richdude? Wetin you still dey find? grin

he wan be billionaire grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
bosses in the house make una help me analyze my videoscribe tutorial video.. In Tabbaz and khassy voice I wan port enter whiteboard animation..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn_KrOcHxFg

thanks as you do so. pls I need humble critics, so as to push me further.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sadiq3051:
bosses in the house make una help me analyze my videoscribe tutorial video.. In Tabbaz and khassy voice I wan port enter whiteboard animation..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn_KrOcHxFg

thanks as you do so. pls I need humble critics, so as to push me further.

Na you do am yourself?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
khassy:

are you bomking from Domain thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes Boss. Make I show Allen?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
khassy:

Hi, Thank you for checking my profile page. I am a professional digital marketer with years of experience. I have expertise in Email writing , Research work and Article writing. I will write a high-converting emails for your products and services. Kindly look through and order my gigs!

this highlighted part, e get as e d sound for my ear (I'm not saying its wrong ooo)
Your profile is okay but your dp looks like a halloween custom
change your images and correct the highlighted

@Prof khassy thankiu very mush

You no harsh for my side rara

I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
gurunlocker:

Na you do am yourself?
yes bosss Na me o ... YouTube removed the audio I use cos of copyright ....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sadiq3051:

yes bosss Na me o ... YouTube removed the audio I use cos of copyright ....

So you used audio for this and still reached 1:18?.... Not sure you perfectly sync... Lovely video, but why green background? why all cap locks? If na me wan do am, na 20 secs video. Those two images you add to the last screen has no meaning.

2/10

You try.... Do you have packs? or where did you see the svg pack you used in the first scene?

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.