Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1604252 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Phony200:

It's the normal thing. No passwords or access codes are involved. It's very safe. I do know about Fiverr sir, na condition make me post today.

Retracted..... Good luck bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2016
sunboy:

Actually it is quit easy, just have the owner of the payoneer contact fiverr.

who has to initiate it
do i contact CS first or he does shocked shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

You fit try am sha, if the PayPal he registered with isn't attached to any fiverr account.... unless na to collect fiverr hammer version 2.0

baba you wicked ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2016
sunboy:

Actually it is quit easy, just have the owner of the payoneer contact fiverr.

Boss, do you work on fiverr? Let reason it this way, what if the owner of the payoneer also have a fiverr account?

He will contact fiverr that he want to unlink a payoneer card from another fiverr account?.... Mehn, fiverr go happy use their hammer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

Retracted..... Good luck bro

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

who has to initiate it
do i contact CS first or he does shocked shocked

He is the person to initiate it. He will have to contact payoneer to unlink his card.
But he still not willing to, then contact fiverr yourself that you want to unlink the card, they will direct you to payoneer, that way you can show him the response from fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dagr8(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Linqsz:

Use Payoneer na.. It's 380 to $1
I buy Payoneer #405/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by saintpn(f): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Linqsz:

Okay, What's your rate first?
380 grin
Linqsz:

Okay, What's your rate first?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

Boss, do you work on fiverr? Let reason it this way, what if the owner of the payoneer also have a fiverr account?

He will contact fiverr that he want to unlink a payoneer card from another fiverr account?.... Mehn, fiverr go happy use their hammer

Thats was a mistake o, the owner of the linked payoneer card will have to contact payoneer to do so.
If in doubt, the fiverr owner can contact fiverr then, but they will direct him to contact payoneer.

Bro, if you are the exchnager in question please note that i am not here to spoil anybody's business o. I only answer question that is directed to me. We remain brothers in business o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2016
sunboy:

Thats was a mistake o, the owner of the linked payoneer card will have to contact payoneer to do so.
If in doubt, the fiverr owner can contact fiverr then, but they will direct him to contact payoneer.

Bro, if you are the exchnager in question please note that i am not here to spoil anybody's business o. I only answer question that is directed to me. We remain brothers in business o.

Noticed it was a mistake also... I no be exchanger o, I be earner....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

baba you dn forget our deal

Forget kè.. Na today e go clear finish come drop for my account. Send me your username so I go place order once e drop. I no dey forget something oh
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dagr8(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2016
Linqsz:
I have $320 Payoneer funds for sell. Exchanger, una rate Don enter 400?
is this still available? I will buy it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2016
dagr8:

I buy Payoneer #405/$

I will contact you later.. Hope you legit sha wink

It is very much available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dagr8(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Linqsz:

I will contact you later.. Hope you legit sha wink

It is very much available
Yes, contact me let's talk. Thanks
Contact is on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
cant believe i had to do this shit, just contacted CS about the unlinking

mehn.. shiii just got real
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2016
sunboy:

cc oxsam88
come and explain oooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Linqsz:

Forget kè.. Na today e go clear finish come drop for my account. Send me your username so I go place order once e drop. I no dey forget something oh

bros the best option for you na just to wait get your payoneer card before withdrawing (that is if you can afford to wait for 3weeks)

an exchanger with high rates today an decide to lower rates tomorow and you'll be in this shii i'm in now.
With your card, you can decide what to do with your funds.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

i have my payoneer already, thing is it isnt easy to unlink payoneer so I guess I'm stuck with am embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oh! That's serious.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

bros the best option for you na just to wait get your payoneer card before withdrawing (that is if you can afford to wait for 3weeks)

an exchanger with high rates today an decide to lower rates tomorow and you'll be in this shii i'm in now.
With your card, you can decide what to do with your funds.

I know. I got my Payoneer card delivered yesterday through DHL. omó the card fine die no be small.

I paid $50 though cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Linqsz:

I know. I got my Payoneer card delivered yesterday through DHL. omó the card fine die no be small.

I paid $50 though cry

send the funds to your account and then transfer to exchangers, don't add anybody exchanger to your account. BEST ADVICE
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

send me the funds to your account and then transfer to exchangers, don't add anybody exchanger to your account. BEST ADVICE

Sure bro... Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Tabbaz:

Boss, let your exchanger know the reality. Better still, open payonerr and apply for their master card. if you never activate they no go charge that annual $30. If you are patient for your dollar to reach 200. then you have more control over whom you sell your payoneer

Please, is the $200 a one off transaction or an accumulated transaction of $200. Because I heard someone say that he has transacted more than $500 in his account and he's still not yet able to transfer funds.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dagr8(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Please, is the $200 a one off transaction or an accumulated transaction of $200. Because I heard someone say that he has transacted more than $500 in his account and he's still not yet able to transfer funds.
Accumulated transaction of $200. That someone should contact the customer care
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gidson05(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Hi,
Pls I Am Very Gud In Powerpoint Presentation And Ms-excel. Kindly Advice Me On Gigs And Category That Is Best Fit For These Skill.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2016
khassy:

cc oxsam88
come and explain oooo
It seems he's the one that has locked so many people's Fiverr accounts to his payoneer. How I was stupid enough to allow that was far beyond me. Now, I'm expecting my payoneer card next week and I'll probably never use it with my main Fiverr account. Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
dagr8:

Accumulated transaction of $200. That someone should contact the customer care
OK, good one. Maybe I should start withdrawing my funds into my payoneer account now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cobblerjingo(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Sard:

It seems he's the one that has locked so many people's Fiverr accounts to his payoneer. How I was stupid enough to allow that was far beyond me. Now, I'm expecting my payoneer card next week and I'll probably never use it with my main Fiverr account. Eleyi gidi gan o
Yes, he is.
I just see him as a self-centered exchanger.
We trusted him, but he let us down.
Imagine exchanging Payoneer at a ridiculous amount of 330-340 when others are exchanging at 380-400. Abi no be the same dollar people like sunboy dey exchange?
It is a pity it is difficult to unlink Payoneer cry
Anyway, I blame the person that referred him to me!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Sard:

Cobblerjingo:

Yes, he is.
Imagine exchanging Payoneer at a ridiculous amount of 330-340 when others are exchanging at 380-400. Abi no be the same dollar people like sunboy dey exchange?

that dude is heartless

dygeassy come and see what your person has done to us ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Cobblerjingo:

Yes, he is.
Honestly, I didn't want to talk about it, but seeing Khas.sy's post made me do so. He's really self centered and he has spoilt his reputation before me with that single act. People like that want to take advantage of you after you've worked throughout the month. It's appalling.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Buying PayPal at good rates. Number in sig, call or text. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Cobblerjingo:

Yes, he is.

Please who is this person you guys are talking about ?

He can contact payoneer and have this done, beg him biko!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Hello folks!
Can't I link one payoneer to more than one fiverr account?
Has anyone tried it before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.