Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1592610 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

I really think you are CRAZY. Do you even have BRAIN at all??

What are you talking about. Block you where

You are even the genesis of my scam story.

Everybody was surprise how I could get scammed by a buyer that is not frequent on selling page.

I was trying to sell your fund so that you can get paid before the bank release your money and I got scammed in the process, and all you could say to me again are insulting words.

I will upload my discussion with you, and let people judge.

I really hate inpatient people. You are so RUDE
see if u like upload heaven and earth..all I want is my money 24hrs...

keep uploading...people are watching don't say later am the one that spoil your business here...

#No long talk....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:
This is the summary f my transaction with the boy called 3rnest

This idiot (I don't insult but you get me furious) sent money to my skrill without even telling me, even though I told him earlier to always tell me before he send fund cos I may not have fund to buy.

He bridge my term of service Yet I was patient.

See attached files
this is surprising...my own money u dey insult me on top? see me see Wahala...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:11am On Oct 24, 2016

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Now see his message today and tell me if you think the boy is not out of his mind

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Dude You are taking this thing too far....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2016
I think I have cleared myself enough. as for the boy. I don't have anything to tell him again either here or on whatsapp. When his money got reversed, I will send it to him.

He really disappoint me I though he is a mature boy. Not knowing he is not.

As for my business. Who told him I rely on exchange business. And who told him my business is spoiled by his ridiculous assertion.

It's high time I would be asking of age of people before I transact with them on this platform grin grin grin grin grin grin No offence my people. The boy really got me furious

His fund is just $34 o. Imagine!!!

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:
I think I have cleared myself enough. as for the boy. I don't have anything to tell him again either here or on whatsapp. When his money got reversed, I will send it to him.

As for my business. Who told him I rely on exchange business. And who told him my business is spoiled by his ridiculous assertion.

It's high time I would be asking of age of people before I transact with them on this platform grin grin grin grin grin grin No offence my people. The boy really got me furious

I rest my case
slap for yourself...if u are done kindly fund my account within 24hrs..with my small $34 dollar I like am like that..aleast I waited 48 hrs already...

if its beef you want I bet you...u can't stand me in NairaLand...I don't make noise...

#peace out...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by COURVOISier(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz, please refund the guy. It's just $34, and since it will be reversed you've nothing to lost.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2016
dijas:

hi pls can u shed more light on vidéo script that is what i want to start

No vex since I clear my phone cookies I didnt log in again. emmm you have to be highly skilled in writing and youtube will also help... easy way out try and read books on copywriting then start with task as little as 50 words...

Last bomb if you get an order, go and watch similar videos about the concept on youtube... you know the rest
... I didnt say copy and paste oo... Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Good day house.
Amazon review is needed ASAP.

This is the second time I'm posting this, yet no one has indicated their interest.

If u can do the review within the next 3 hours, do well to indicate or I will have to cancel it.

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2016
3RNEST:

see if u like upload heaven and earth..all I want is my money 24hrs...

keep uploading...people are watching don't say later am the one that spoil your business here...

#No long talk....

Person please take a chill pill now... ah ah
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Firmjudge(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

I rest my case
hmmmm just refund em money
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2016
LaCremy:
Good day house.

This is the second time I'm posting this, yet no one has indicated their interest.

If u can do the review within the next 3 hours, do well to indicate or I will have to cancel it.

Thank you.
How is the amazon review, should it be from a vine voice, I just registered on Amazon.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2016
COURVOISier:
Tabbaz, please refund the guy. It's just $34, and since it will be reversed you've nothing to lost.

I would have done as you said if the guy was not rude. The truth is I was not having much naira with me on the day of transaction, and that's y I told him to contact me before he sent. Unfortunately, my bank did not drop the money I transfered to him and Unfortunately, my other method to refund him got me into scam scene.

Although I have naira to refund him today, but I WILL not do so, cos he is RUDE. He need to learn a lesson. If it's 5 days it takes bank to reverse the money, that's when he is going to get his refund

A polite guy in the past, I forgot his nairanld name. He got his $50 trapped in my limited paypal - the money is still traped till now, but I paid the guy back in full after about 48hrs.

But this boy is veryyyyy RUDE. I can't just stand it.

SEE WHAT I DID FOR HIM TO PLEASE HIM
1. I accepted his fund and sent him naira despite the fact that he bridge our agreement of telling me before sending the dollar
2. I wasted about #1,500 to call my bank in Nigeria to solve the issue quick
3. I was with him up to 3am Malaysia time just to make sure he is pleased
4. I sent him #1,100 when he said he didn't have transport money
5. I got scammed of $43 trying to sell his dollar and refund him
6. I am suppose to be studying now, but he has got me so furious that I have to upload all the screenshot here

I realise some people can not be pleased no matter what.

So no point sending him the money now. He will always be an ingrate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2016
SchoolCare:

How is the amazon review, should it be from a vine voice, I just registered on Amazon.

You must have bought something before now so you can review any product.

Strictly US account only.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SchoolCare(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2016
LaCremy:

I'm not your man then!
Peace!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2016
LaCremy:

I think Amazon review can only be done after you have purchased upto $50 worth of item. try find out sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2016
ajog1:
Emmk,it quite unfortunate that you who leaves in abuja is yet to secure a card while myself who stays up north in KAD to be precise has gotten my card delivered to me twice in 2 weeks.
Since you have an existing payeer acc,make use of the nearest post office address to your place of residence when filling alternate billing address option in your payoneer,and get in touch with one of the post office staff.
Thanks bruv. @Jonaboy is helping, the card should arrive by November 4th. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2016
dav8id:
i live in bwari and my third card will arrive maximum 21 november.. My number on my signature
Real nice. cool
I applied again, and this time, they gave me a DHL tracking code, lol. @Jonaboy is helping. Thanks for the good gesture.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2016
khassy:

So how do I contact them since I'm not in the WhatsApp group
Well we are all same people here on NL.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

I would have done as you said if the guy was not rude. The truth is I was not having much naira with me on the day of transaction, and that's y I told him to contact me before he sent. Unfortunately, my bank did not drop the money I transfered to him and Unfortunately, my other method to refund him got me into scam scene.

Although I have naira to refund him today, but I WILL not do so, cos he is RUDE. He need to learn a lesson. If it's 5 days it takes bank to reverse the money, that's when he is going to get his refund

A polite guy in the past, I forgot his nairanld name. He got his $50 trapped in my limited paypal - the money is still traped till now, but I paid the guy back in full after about 48hrs.

1. I accepted his fund and sent him naira despite the fact that he bridge our agreement of telling me before sending the dollar
6. I am suppose to be studying now, but he has got me so furious that I have to upload all the screenshot here

Bro take things easy biko. Rude or not, he's your client, just treat him like one. Do your best only and shun the idea of insulting him the more.

In other news, I'm still buying payoneer funds and fiverr withdrawals.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Still buying payoneer funds and fiverr withdrawal at competitive rates
Instant payment as usual.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

Bro take things easy biko. Rude or not, he's your client, just treat him like one. Do your best only and shun the idea of insulting him the more.

What's your rate?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Linqsz:

What's your rate?

No fixed rate lately, currently 400/$.

I advice you reach me whenever you are ready and I can tell my current rate for the day.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2016
LaCremy:
Good day house.

Thank you.
I am interested. Pm me sir. Hope I won't buy anything?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Profcamsey:
I am interested. Pm me sir. Hope I won't buy anything?

You don't have to buy anything if you've bought something before now.

US account only please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2016
sunboy:

Thanks for your contribution Boss.
Infact, I would have sent him immediately now cos I respect you alot. I only had about 2 encounters with you via whatsapp, but they were amazing. You are also one of the old xchanger here, so you are my Boss
Now back to the issue. I am a human being also, and we all have our elastic limit. Mine got broken by this guy behaviour today. I am still very angry with him.

These are condition 3rnest can fulfil to recieve his money now now
1. That he come to this thread and apologise to me
2. That he promise should the fund enter his account, he is going to transfer it back. We all know Nigeria bank can do and undo. What they told me via email is the fund would be reversed if they were unable to process it to the recepient account.
3. Should he accept option 2, he must have a vouch from a reputable member of this forum

That's all.

By the way, Boss sunboy, he get wetin I wan learn from you o. My shedule have being somehow these days I would have contacted you. I will whatsapp you later.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaCremy: 8:36am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

I think Amazon review can only be done after you have purchased upto $50 worth of item. try find out sha

I don't really know shaaa....
I'll research on it though
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2016
LaCremy:

Hi, I need one amazon review.

Budget is 1k.

Thank you

sorry for late reply,

I have been busy all day.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

Thanks for your contribution Boss.
Infact, I would have sent him immediately now cos I respect you alot. I only had about 2 encounters with you via whatsapp, but they were amazing. You are also one of the old xchanger here, so you are my Boss
Now back to the issue. I am a human being also, and we all have our elastic limit. Mine got broken by this guy behaviour today. I am still very angry with him.

These are condition 3rnest can fulfil to recieve his money now now
1. That he come to this thread and apologise to me
2. That he promise should the fund enter his account, he is going to transfer it back. We all know Nigeria bank can do and undo. What they told me via email is the fund would be reversed if they were unable to process it to the recepient account.
3. Should he accept option 2, he must have a vouch from a reputable member of this forum

That's all.

By the way, Boss sunboy, he get wetin I wan learn from you o. My shedule have being somehow these days I would have contacted you. I will whatsapp you later.

Thanks

Oluwa ni boss but you remain my Oga.

1. [s]That he come to this thread and apologise to me[/s] ...Bro you dont need this as it wont add a dime to your bank account, do your part and let your conscience do the rest for you.

This option implies that you made a transfer before that wasnt credit ? Am i right? if so, how long was it and what was the banks response ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by biobash(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2016
LaCremy:
Good day house.

Thank you.
. I have contacted you on whatsapp. You're yet to reply
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by COURVOISier(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

Bro, he's your client, please do not punish him for his behavior. The way you've explained you will still lost, I hope the guy will refund you if it isn't reversed. Talk to him peacefully to have patience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.