Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606857 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
betblog:
I need the service of a professional web
designer, I will show you sample of website that I
want to make. Pm me or quote if you have what
it takes to do the job.
You have one.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by betblog: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
tr3y:
You have one.
please check your mailbox
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
incredibledan:

Quiet jaareee...opening Ur mouth to insult Ur older bro's age...did I talk to u?.. What do you know about fiverr CS? How many times have u contacted them..? You think say na u know book pass, so u don read T&C...

You haven't seen anything yet... You don't say things because you read T&C.. Have u had a success with this issues with the CS before?..

I know some one (Nigeria - my guy) who's profile image was dented by another seller ( american - username is jonbaas) because he felt the guy had positive ratings only (five star)... The american guy offers same business name as the my guy.

He ordered from him and when he delivered, he left a one star rating and the most cruel review I have ever seen...

When my guy contacted him, he told him that he did it on purpose...so that his profile will not be 100%.

My guy contact CS tire with screenshots and everything...but the guy told him that CS cannot remove that review except its him the buyer that does contact CS for the removal. And that was how it stood...

CS said they can't remove it even with the evidence supplied.

Now fiverr T&C states that "A seller must not try to tarnish the image of another seller in any form"

There is another guy who had $600 rescinded from Hus account without Hus knowledge because a buyer he already worked for about 2 or 3;week ago went to contact CS that he needed the money back that he didn't like the job...

The buyer did a PayPal request and fiverr had to accept , for money the guy had already played out o.

So guy before you open your mouth and insult me next time, get facts, not T&C.

Besides go online and see many other numerous cases of such scandalous acts done by fiverr.

People are complaining daily cos fiverr cs doesn't give a fucl about sellers..you just dey here dey read T&C like say na u read pass...

Because u have made one or two sales now, u just dey yarn akpata...

HM, HAVE YOU ALSO READ THE PRIVACY POLICY?.

Guy u have taken my time already today..lemme go back to work...

PEACE AM OUT...

you are right... but eeerm the lady didn't insult you na
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Areaboyfriend(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
I wanna buy some bitcoin. Who knows any reliable and trusted seller?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
skitkid2:
Any vpn. Its risky Just on the vpn and you will be able to log-in.
After awhile, you remove the VPN
thanks the switch off and on method worked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Areaboyfriend:
I wanna buy some bitcoin. Who knows any reliable and trusted seller?

Contact on my signature.....I sell bitcoin.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
JohnieWalker:
thanks the switch off and on method worked
contact me for whatsapp , I need to discuss with yo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
skitkid2:
Any vpn. Its risky Just on the vpn and you will be able to log-in.
After awhile, you remove the VPN
thanks it worked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Singapore1:

you are right... but eeerm the lady didn't insult you na

She said, I should stop making blind arguments, thats enuf insult na..When I know what I am saying...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by charsobodo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
2 Review needed from a non graphic account. Please contact me via my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
incredibledan:

Quiet jaareee...opening Ur mouth to insult Ur older bro's age...did I talk to u?.. What do you know about fiverr CS? How many times have u contacted them..? You think say na u know book pass, so u don read T&C...

You haven't seen anything yet... You don't say things because you read T&C.. Have u had a success with this issues with the CS before?..

I know some one (Nigeria - my guy) who's profile image was dented by another seller ( american - username is jonbaas) because he felt the guy had positive ratings only (five star)... The american guy offers same business name as the my guy.

He ordered from him and when he delivered, he left a one star rating and the most cruel review I have ever seen...

When my guy contacted him, he told him that he did it on purpose...so that his profile will not be 100%.

My guy contact CS tire with screenshots and everything...but the guy told him that CS cannot remove that review except its him the buyer that does contact CS for the removal. And that was how it stood...

Now fiverr T&C states that "A seller must not try to tarnish the image of another seller in any form"

There is another guy who had $600 rescinded from Hus account without Hus knowledge because a buyer he already worked for about 2 or 3;week ago went to contact CS that he needed the money back that he didn't like the job...

The buyer did a PayPal request and fiverr had to accept , for money the guy had already played out o.

Besides go online and see many other numerous cases of such scandalous acts done by fiverr.

People are complaining daily cos fiverr cs doesn't give a fucl about sellers..you just dey here dey read T&C like say na u read pass...

PEACE AM OUT...
When did you join fiverr? Smh..You got few $25 per order and you think you have arrived.

I know several cases sellers (my friends) win cancellation cases against buyers. In those cases the worst buyers could do was to leave negative review.

Anyway, no need joining issue with you cos you're been civil. If you are on NL for e-fighting, ride on. But please look for another opponent.

#Mylastreplytoyou
#Peace

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
charsobodo:
2 Fiverr Review needed from a non graphic account. Please contact me via my signature.

Sadiq3501....dem dey look for you o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
akashi01:

Sadiq3501....dem dey look for you o

Lols akashi u no quote me well a ooo all the Same I don Gv the reviews out thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Adinije:
When did you join fiverr? Smh..You got few $25 per order and you think you have arrived.

I know several cases sellers (my friends) win cancellation cases against buyers. In those cases the worst buyers could do was to leave negative review.

Anyway, no need joining issue with you cos you're been civil. If you are on NL for e-fighting, ride on. But please look for another opponent.

#Mylastreplytoyou
#Peace
Mama abeg leave the matter jare
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
efilefun:
Another secret most people on here don't know is its not always about USA account, has anybody tried an Indian account?? you will get tired of jobs cuz most people believe indians are hardworking and charge little but you stun them with dope charges and back it up with a sample they cant turn away from. (video editing and animation)

How's it possible to create an Indian account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Mama abeg leave the matter jare
I don rest my case sha cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Most VPNs don't have India option, that's the wahala
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
WalkerMichael:

Hotspot shield paid version but seems i saw an option of changing ur country to india also on epic browser
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
I have $180 fiverr funds for sale. Rate is #400, no negotiations. If you'd require me to change my withdrawal email, don't bother contacting me. Whatsapp- 07031562014
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
When you have a pending $250 order and Fiverr site refuses to respond, even on mobile only nairaland and google are loading. Baba God please chase these internet village demons away
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2016
2 fiver reviews for sale at 2k/review. 7Cpntact on whatsapp:08060713107
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 1:17am On Dec 01, 2016
$102.45 payoneer funds available for sale

@Tabbaz
@Justi4jesu
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Segibambo:

@Tabbaz
@Justi4jesu

Interested. Hit my WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello
Bring all your Payoneer fund to Tabbaz and smile to bank within minutes

Minimum of 100 or close to 100 dollars
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by arefrizzy(m): 4:10am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello Fellow Hustlers,

I have 80 fiverr$ I want to exchange at N400/$. Legal and interested exchangers should contact me on whatsapp: 08065915517.

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tenthranger(m): 5:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Hi, I can buy your Payoneer. My contact is in my signature.

Segibambo:

@Tabbaz
@Justi4jesu
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vintino(m): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2016
I am back again $$$$ Payoneer funds needed

Instant funding. ...
430/1$

Whatsapp on
.escrow allowed. ....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by incredibledan(m): 5:55am On Dec 01, 2016
God knows I don't like bragging rights..

But u know, sometimes for newbies or even oldies to verify your claims they need to see results...in fact internet business need result for people to believe. So it comes off as bragging to some people but personally its not.
And when I see people posting results I don't feel it's bragging, cos I understand.

For naming services and operating from Nigeria.. So far... $15, $20, $25, $30 orders has almost become a norm for me.

Yes people are making sales of $100- $500 or above per sale. But its two different world. And at the prices of the former , it is incredible.

I know the kind of service to offer to get higher priced jobs and I also have the skill. But life na jeje.

I am web developer, I am a guitarist, I can do so many things in these two fields and earn more, but I am not complaining. Set your priority and let it measure your progress. Not other people's priority measuring your progress.

Them won turm me to writer for this nairaland, I salute una motivations.

I might need the skill real soon.

I always give God all the kudos and I take non. Cos only me could not have ranked my gig in the first page of almost every keyword in my niche.

PEACE AM OUT.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2016
incredibledan:

PEACE AM OUT...

This happened to me too.. CS didn't even contact me, they just refunded the buyer his money and put -120 on my balance.. I cried that day

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
$155 fiverr paypal available. Virgin withdrawal . Reach me on 07031562014
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fikayor2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
$73 fiver funds anyone interested should quote me, thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
djlaqua91:
When you have a pending $250 order and Fiverr site refuses to respond, even on mobile only nairaland and google are loading. Baba God please chase these internet village demons away

We thank GOD. He did it for me and will do it for you guys. Never relent. I started out on Fiverr about 27days ago and was making frustrating sales. I even gave up for 5days because of NEPA (no light here for 3 weeks now i swear), DATA + network kasala. Thankfully my luck changed about 6 days ago and fortunes improved. Will be a level one seller soon. I almost cried last night when network nearly made me miss the $250 deal but managed to prevail this early morning. My signout; never be afraid to bill your clients well if you are sure of quality services. my balance and upcoming order. Over $100 made on December 1st alone. The Third Image: Balance AFTER 27days, newbies there's hope.

NB: I am not hear to brag but to encourage others who are down not to give up. Just keep trying. Jahbless our hustle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.