Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606448 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Emmyk:

It doesn't notify you of new request on BRT BRP.
It doesn't refresh on it own, you do that by yourself.

Ok. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2017
dozies1:

I had my first account blocked and now using the same app for newer account. I have not had problem since then.
To be on the safe side, just clear the app data and cache.

Alright. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:09am On Jan 20, 2017
ECROW SCARCITY SAGA

Good morning good people

I't now an open secret on this forum that to find a escrow for deals is not as easy as it used to be.

This is of course expected when thousands of traders rely on about 10 people for escrow service in which 4 or lesser are available at a time.

MY ADVICE

Since we do not find any reliable local paid-escrow service yet, and nairaland officials do not see the need to come up with the idea of paid-escrow service to generate more revenue and reduce scammers rate, the following are my advice:

1. Trade with those that you trust

2. Utilize vouch of trusted people, not all the time you will insist on escrow, vouch of about 5 trusted people is enough

3. Start to trust other free escrow render on the forum and stop focusing on just few like myself and ladyF, Bdavis, Bookiemart01, justi4jesu, singpore1 etc. Note, don't just trust any escrow o..I mean an escrow you see testimonies of people using them everyday.

4. Opt out to trade on lacalbitcoins . com if you are trading coins. This site charge 1% of the total sum involved in a trade from both the buyer and the seller. E.g you trade $1000, the seller pays $10 and the buyer pays $10.

All you need is to register with the site and let the buyer open a trade request and the seller sell to the buyer based on his advert. N/B: give time to study how the site works and how the percentage is charged. Don't come to ask me how cos it's easy to study on your own.

Note: you will see higher and lower offer difffernt from your agreement with your client. Let greed catch you and you stand a chance of loosing your money to a localbitcoin scammer. They can scam you despite the paid escrow. Don't ask me how, just pay attention to localbitcoins security measures.

5. I am working on getting more names of reputable escrow among members here. But as you know, putting up a name is easy, but should that name scam you, the blame will be on TABBAZ who recommend the name.

6. You can build a site for escrow service and find a way to make us believe you. Don't bring the site to me, just advertise here and show us proofs and reasons why we should entrust you with our hard earned money

Wishing you safe trade

P.S. Let your money remain in your pocket than throw it out to a "scammer" with the excuse of ALL RELIABLE ESCROW GUYS are not available

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Distinction2224: 5:21am On Jan 20, 2017
fiverr reviews for sale, message me on 08037530738.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Hi roomie,

Please gurus that are in Virtual assistant stuff i need your help. One of my client want me to handle is tumblr account. This is what he sent to me below:

Can you manage Tumblr, like posting articles, promote, and promote my product and website?"

how much will you charge per month creating articles on my tubler?"

may be 2 articles per week and post some photos from the site. I just want to create some awareness about the site. Articles doesn't have to be 700 words. can be less than that.

Please help a friend out.

Stay blessed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chiefkpokp(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Lets Exchange
When you Give me paypal funds, and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me skrill funds and i will give you bitcoin
when you Give me rmb and i will give you bitcoin.
all attractive Exchange deal.

RMB Funds Transfer to China Bank/Alipay/wechat(rmb)..............
Fund your alipay or Pay your chinese btc supplier or Goods on 1688.com and other international foreign shop. I accept Paypal, Bitcoin,Skrill,rmb, or Naira as payment for your goods

You can also sell your paypal funds to me if you have,1usd-6300usd, My buying rate is 400-420/$ depending on the funds
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Hello guys, do Payneer accept temporary national ID card for registration?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2017
nonsense payoneer,

after receving my card i couldn't login again,
even my email was not recognise.
plz what shall i do.
cc: tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adiyemama(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Get the best price for ur Polyethylene flexible packaging product such as bread & shrink wrapper, Pure water nylon, shopping bags branded nylon etc with a free rubber stereo. contact 08079876039, 07069586800
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
pussygotlips:
nonsense payoneer,

after receving my card i couldn't login again,

even my email was not recognise.

plz what shall i do.

cc: tabbaz

Your experience is quite strange. Pls if anyone experience same should share
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Tabbaz:

Your experience is quite strange. Pls if anyone experience same should share

close to a month now,
i always get wrong detail and when i try to change password my email waz no recogniz.
after i don get my card o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GlitzG: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2017
$501 Paypal funds needed for eBay checkout. Quote me if you have with your rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adeyinka1758:
Hi roomie,

Please gurus that are in Virtual assistant stuff i need your help. One of my client want me to handle is tumblr account. This is what he sent to me below:

Can you manage Tumblr, like posting articles, promote, and promote my product and website?"

how much will you charge per month creating articles on my tubler?"

may be 2 articles per week and post some photos from the site. I just want to create some awareness about the site. Articles doesn't have to be 700 words. can be less than that.

Please help a friend out.

Stay blessed.

I wouldn't mind being your Co-virtual assistant. lol.

What exactly do you need help for? Writing the articles or promoting the website?

Well, If you need help getting quality and unique articles, contact me via signature.

Charge the client very well ooo.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Daraplato(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Contact me on my signature ... You will use it to place orders for me on Fiverr while I pay you in Naira

Do you still need orders?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Daraplato(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Do you need Fiverr reviews. Contact me on WhatsApp. My number is on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am looking for a content that can engage a visitor and turn him/her into a customer.

This is my website http://purehcgdietdrops.com Its a weight loss supplement (HCG Drops) review website. Please let me know if you can help me.

The content on the website is good and informative as of now.
The main reason to approach you is to improve the conversion rate.
So, Please tell me on what points you are going to focus on improving the conversion rate. It will help me in placing the order. I Hope you can understand that how much I am concerned about content.

Somebody should help me out with the above.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Beemhan:
Edited my best selling gig (SMM) and for some reason it didn't pass fiverr's review and now it's been removed. Anyone knows what I can do to...maybe edit and get it back?
its gone forever. You have to open another one. i have been denied my best gig and also removed it in abt 6 times but i have to forge ahead.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
I need fiverr funds as many as i can get today...
I will give you special rates today alone...
contacts on my signature...
Thanks

still buying
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Daraplato:

Do you still need orders?

yes... contact me via whatsapp
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
One of my client want me to be posting articles on tumblr for him, so can anyone tell me how to go.about that.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rilwan09: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
fiverr reviews for sale PM me , my number is on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adeyinka1758:
One of my client want me to be posting articles on tumblr for him, so can anyone tell me how to go.about that.

Thanks and God bless.
You see that no one answered you ?

Cos you are waiting to be spoonfed.. I don't know anything about posting on tumblr but I am sure I will get something if I storm google
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Linqsz:
I am looking for a content that can engage a visitor and turn him/her into a customer.

This is my website http://purehcgdietdrops.com Its a weight loss supplement (HCG Drops) review website. Please let me know if you can help me.

The content on the website is good and informative as of now.
The main reason to approach you is to improve the conversion rate.
So, Please tell me on what points you are going to focus on improving the conversion rate. It will help me in placing the order. I Hope you can understand that how much I am concerned about content.

Somebody should help me out with the above.

Since he is looking to improve his conversion rate.. Kindly suggest the following for him
Email marketing
Facebook marketing ( social media marketing)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rilwan09: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Singapore1:

Cos you are waiting to be spoonfed.. I don't know anything about posting on tumblr but I am sure I will get something if I storm google
God bless your thumb bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GodwinJchinos(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fiverr Review Available!

Contact @ signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Singapore1:

Since he is looking to improve his conversion rate.. Kindly suggest the following for him
Email marketing
Facebook marketing ( social media marketing)

Thanks boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Linqsz:

Thanks boss

Email marketing _ ask for his country and look for people with the email list if that country.. If it's USA you will see them here

Social media - tell him to create a group and page then add people bla bla bla like that
Be as comprehensive as you can be
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by atoje(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance, etc that involve Paypal, Payooner or Bank transfer withdrawal of any $$$ amount get Naira instantly.

Now Available

Send money to Any Bank in USA while u pay in Naira

Ebay checkout

Amazon checkout

Online Payment

Also Available

Bring any type of Giftcard e.g Amazon, Jpenny etc and get Naira

Contact my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
paulsir:
its gone forever. You have to open another one. i have been denied my best gig and also removed it in abt 6 times but i have to forge ahead.
okay, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Singapore1:

Cos you are waiting to be spoonfed.. I don't know anything about posting on tumblr but I am sure I will get something if I storm Google
Exactly. Thanks for this.

I already got it on Google. Project started already. Thanks for the hint.

Stay blessed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by androsurf: 5:35am On Jan 21, 2017
I just transacted with two of the best exchangers we have around. ATOJE helped out with my direct PayPal transfer, while CLONE2020 help withdraw the fiverr fund. This guys are reliable and trustworthy.

Thanks guys! Keep the ball rolling... cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2017
We can buy your PAYONEER FUNDS withdrawn from fiverr,freelancer,upwork with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 430/$ ...........Any Amount

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.