Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606826 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
ojasweb:
]

Nice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
ojasweb:
Here's my February earnings so far.

I promised to help you guys practically on anything that can help you succeed on Fiverr. Here's a free short guide on how to write a better gig description.

For new sellers, make sure you read and follow the tips diligently. However if you have questions or need help, feel free to contact me either here or as a reply to mails.

Download it for free at Ojasweb Digital Solution

Can you please help me review this account?

https://www.fiverr.com/crea8tive/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akins02324(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
someone should please help me to review this account www.fiverr.com/goodwriter01
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RAFIC(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
yemi2plus:

I did not go through your account in details, but if I was a buyer, I wouldn't have to. your gig picture alone is a turn-off. As a graphic design you should be able to design your own custom banner. Instead, all you did was edit a banner on movie titles and images as yours. So, what gives me confidence that you have anything to offer me?

Replace your gig images with images designed by you from start to finish. add at least two of such on each gig. If possible, fill up all three slots with your images. Remember, you have no reviews, so this is your only way of advertising yourself.

That's my two cents, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RAFIC(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akins02324:
someone should please help me to review this account www.fiverr.com/goodwriter01

Hello,I am john pedro and I am professional writer with more than 5yrs of working experience as a writer.I have written articles for both local and international firms.Just contact me today,i promise you a very high quality articles within a shortest time frame.

I copied the above directly from your profile description, and you are a bad writer. Contrary to public opinion, writing is not for the unskilled. It is an art for the talented.

You leave no spaces whatsoever after punctuation marks, you start your names with small letters, and you say you are a professional writer? Meanwhile, you say 'i' instead of 'I', and twice in one statement tell us you are a writer. How exactly does anyone in their right mind give you a writing task in that state?

This is without my looking at your actual gigs. As a writer, your grammar should be perfect. As a writer based in the US, it should be totally flawless. Meanwhile, could you not come up with any name better than John Pedro?

If you fail in writing a good profile and gig description, then you might be better off considering something else, or go back to the basics in English. If you land a job and your delivery is this poor, well, I don't know what to say...

PS: Don't take my tone to personal, I'm a bit high from a bottle of champagne I just took, work on yourself.

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pxjosh(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
RAFIC:

Hello,I am john pedro and I am professional writer with more than 5yrs of working experience as a writer.I have written articles for both local and international firms.Just contact me today,i promise you a very high quality articles within a shortest time frame.

I copied the above directly from your profile description, and you are a bad writer. Contrary to public opinion, writing is not for the unskilled. It is an art for the talented.

You leave no spaces whatsoever after punctuation marks, you start your names with small letters, and you say you are a professional writer? Meanwhile, you say 'i' instead of 'I', and twice in one statement tell us you are a writer. How exactly does anyone in their right mind give you a writing task in that state?

This is without my looking at your actual gigs. As a writer, your grammar should be perfect. As a writer based in the US, it should be totally flawless. Meanwhile, could you not come up with any name better than John Pedro?

If you fail in writing a good profile and gig description, then you might be better off considering something else, or go back to the basics in English. If you land a job and your delivery is this poor, well, I don't know what to say...

PS: Don't take my tone to personal, I'm a bit high from a bottle of champagne I just took, work on yourself.

NEXT!!!
Brotherly this was a well cut out criticism.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2017
RAFIC:

I did not go through your account in details, but if I was a buyer, I wouldn't have to. your gig picture alone is a turn-off. As a graphic design you should be able to design your own custom banner. Instead, all you did was edit a banner on movie titles and images as yours. So, what gives me confidence that you have anything to offer me?

Replace your gig images with images designed by you from start to finish. add at least two of such on each gig. If possible, fill up all three slots with your images. Remember, you have no reviews, so this is your only way of advertising yourself.

That's my two cents, take it or leave it.

Thanks for your objective review of the account. Your observation has been noted.

However, all the GIG images were custom designed by me; I don't like the idea of using people's works as mine. I'd work on new designs. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 1:31am On Feb 20, 2017
yemi2plus:

You need to work on your profile. Working as a Nigerian means that you need to do a lot of work and accrue enough reviews before you can start getting steady sales.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2017

I am still buying payoneer fund @450/$ for large sum

Lower quantities also go for competitive rate

See contact below

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hoozy: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale @1800. WhatsApp 08189086197
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2017
If you can write a good buisness plan , that includes executive summary , financial forecast up to 5 years , industry trends etc please contact me budget for this job is $40 I need a solid job done, and will send more your way if am satisfied P.s the plan has to be up to at least 40 pages .

Only serious sellers should contact me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Is it mandatory to fill the section Education?

What is the effect of putting up details of Nigerian Universities (when answering the questions below) for those of us using foreign IP addresses to work on the platform?

Did you attend a college or university?
Describe your educational background. It will help buyers get to know you!

Are you getting deals because of that information? Are you getting deals without that information?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
frankmoney:
If you can write a good buisness plan , that includes executive summary , financial forecast up to 5 years , industry trends etc please contact me budget for this job is $40 I need a solid job done, and will send more your way if am satisfied P.s the plan has to be up to at least 40 pages .

job still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 8:39am On Feb 20, 2017
DEGREE2466:

it is not constant.

Today, it will be refreshed by 5pm local time.

on Sundays, it is always refreshed in the morning - Almost fixed time

I noticed lots of changes to Fiverr's rating system which is annoying and killing to the sellers.

1. When an order automatically marks as completed, your "orders completed" rating will drop

2. When you cancel an order whether on a mutual agreement or not - your orders completed rating drops

3. After a client has rated you, if you request for modification of rating and the client accepts, your formal rating (in this case - the stars) will still be showing the old but your positive rating will be upgraded to the recent rating.

4. No more %100 ratings for new comers. Your positive rating, orders completed and response rate are all at %0. You have to start afresh to build them.

5. A client will still be able to rate you even when the order has been cancelled (double wahala for the sellers)

6. Due to the fact that orders automatically marked as completed now counts as "orders not completed", %90 is no longer the red line for "orders completed ratings"

More of the anomalies will be added as I experience them.

I'm not sure you understand the issue of discussion here.
The question was "When does the 10 slots Buyer Request reset for each Seller, each day?"
All through the years I've been on Fiverr, it had always been 1.00am.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
ojasweb:

You need to work on your profile. Working as a Nigerian means that you need to do a lot of work and accrue enough reviews before you can start getting steady sales.

Thank you!

Aside from getting enough reviews on the account, can you please talk more about what you mean by working on the account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
routsz:

I'm not sure you understand the issue of discussion here.
The question was "When does the 10 slots Buyer Request reset for each Seller, each day?"
All through the years I've been on Fiverr, it had always been 1.00am.

That wasn't the question brother. I mean when does the request page of buyers who need sellers' services get refreshed?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2017
frankmoney:

am about to give this job out , if you are interested let me know
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2017
yemi2plus:

That wasn't the question brother. I mean when does the request page of buyers who need sellers' services get refreshed?
OK. Then DEGREE2466's response should be sufficient
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Martartins(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2017
BOSCO123:
Guys ,if you are interested in joining my fiverr whatsapp group ,drop your number here and i will add you.There is alot you can learn from the group.
Add me 07066596994
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $10 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Amazon accounts needed for eBook purchase. No review needed. I need 9 different accounts to purchase the eBook. Please, kindly specify if you have multiple account.

Note: People with single account can also specify.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ologunsunny: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gig reviews is available oo you can whatsapp me 08136772114 at 1800
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ologunsunny:
Gig reviews is available oo you can whatsapp me 08136772114 at 1800
Amazon and Fiverr reviews available for sales. Please kindly contact me on whatsapp via my signature. I dey wait oooh....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harnuh01(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Martartins post=53883284]
Add me 07066596994[/quote)]

Hi boss. Please help add me to the group too. God bless cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harnuh01(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hi boss. Please help add me to the group too. God bless cool

BOSCO123:
Guys ,if you are interested in joining my fiverr whatsapp group ,drop your number here and i will add you.There is alot you can learn from the group.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
nkhay:

What's your BTC rate? I've got $162 Btc

Hmmn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Muktar05(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Martartins:

Add me 07066596994
O7o 3607276one thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by All4good: 3:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Hi people, anyone into AMAZON reviews here?
I have clients seeking Amazon review.
If you have an Amazon account and has spent up to a total of $50 in purchases before please chat me up on we have lots of money to make.
Most cases you don't have to buy anything. Just drop a review with wordings I will provide and you collect your fee. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.