Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607155 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Aspireahead(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
paulsir:

hello, i can write better description. what i need is skill to be nailing fiverr just like you.

my boss abeg check out my profile https://www.fiverr.com/akuniogar and help me review mbok. i am hussled there tire with no result. i basically sleep on the buyers request page and nothing yet. please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demex24(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Admin401:
Hi, can i get paid directly into my payooneer account? i don't have the card yet but i'm working on getting one

but can i receive payment directly from a client into my payooneer account?
No you can't. You have to activate your payooner card sit.card takes max of 10 days to reach you after request if you fill in your PO box correctly and put your number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
demex24:

No you can't. You have to activate your payooner card sit.card takes max of 10 days to reach you after request if you fill in your PO box correctly and put your number

so even if i get the card and activate it i still can't get a client to pay directly into it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dj92(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
My Gig just disappeared undecided

What do i do?

It no longer shows on searches and it is still active
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
khassy:

So you never jam am serf... I see as if una d gather chill for forkNfingers na... That boy na weyrey sha

The siddon for those RISKY side, I sure say Na there you fit jam am

Be like them swear for all these OAU boys to hate religion angry angry angry
How u take know know forks? waka waka. Na women go kill you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Religion is a hoax
And the thanksgiving you ppl do is a disguise as a feast to the pastors

oya we dn hear

Iyaff do

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Wat do u expect wen we reside amidst ifa priest

na so
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
How u take know know forks? waka waka. Na women go kill you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bring your payoneer to me any quantity i will buy at 390/$

Bring your fiverr withdrawal to me any quantity i will buy at 375/$

Instead of selling your btc cheaply, let me tell you twi solid schemes u can invest in and make ur coin much instead of panic-selling
Whatsapp me on my contact below, cus i cannot spill it here it is against the rule of NL.............
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demex24(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Admin401:

so even if i get the card and activate it i still can't get a client to pay directly into it?
It depends in the means of payment from the client.
1) if it's by card both of you will activate card means of payment on both payoneer account .
2) direct deposit using your ABA acc no
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
KaBabs1:
Good morning good people of this thread. Please, I need help, my bestselling gig has been under performing these past 2 weeks. Buyers barely contact me directly these days. During this period, I have gotten about 10 orders (I contacted some of my old customers and sent spam messages to some users) from this same gig and completed most of them but this has failed to improve my impressions, views, clicks and orders. I think my gig started doing poorly after I canceled an order

Please, what do I do? I have tried everything I know.

Attached are screenshots of my gig impressions, clicks and views. Thanks

Please can anyone help me with this?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
KaBabs1:

Thanks for the advice bro but I don't think it will work. I am looking for ways my gig will continue to get more clicks, views and orders. You're merely telling me to dump it and create a duplicate gig. What if this new gig starts to do well then after a while it stops and then starts declining? Will I have to create another new gig?

Moreover, if you look at profiles the best-rated sellers on Fiverr you will realize that the margin between the number of ratings of their best-selling gig and the other gigs are usually large. This further proves that your suggestion might not work.

I think you and I should opt for a permanent way to solve the problem.

It works for the clone I created is now the best selling gig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
please person should help me. I am a good writer and I want to offer email writing and script writing gig. I have downloaded all the material I can see. I need person who go help me test my skills before I offer. my whatsapp number dey on my signature. am a fast learner. before three days, I Don learn abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Fiverr reviews #1800 naira from a seller account. Quote me if you need it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2017
Amazon reviews needed. Kindly quote me if you've got accounts to post reviews. Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Tabbaz:
Now buying payoneer dollars @

360 for less than $100

370 for above $100

380 for above $200

390 for above $1000

Good morning good people
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Admin401:

Let me elp u small

Madam your client can pay into ur account so far u have activated it
But u cannot send out of it u can only recieve except you have recieved 200$ or more from fiverr or upwork or any freelance site or a big reputable site

Also just have ur identity card ready that bears d same name of the payoneer account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Review available....zero.9.0...94523872
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 9:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Tired of this paypal ish. I linked my payooner with my first Fiverr account which got banned more than 2 months ago but it is still connected on my payooner as funding source. Can I go ahead and link my active Fiverr to the payooner?
Expert should help me on this please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2017
klexycole:
Amazon reviews needed. Kindly quote me if you've got accounts to post reviews. Thanks!
i.m available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Guys abeg what do you think about this?

From a fellow Nigerian seller O!

Level one.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
wman:
Guys abeg what do you think about this?

From a fellow Nigerian seller O!

Level one.

There's nothing wrong with it. The request clearly states that you should offer if you are okay with the budget. As you can see, more than 10 people are okay with doing 9000+ words for $10. Good luck to them. If you agree, bid. If you don't, move on.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
pussygotlips:

i.m available

Your WhatsApp digits?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
klexycole:

Your WhatsApp digits?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
pussygotlips:

080*****998

You aren't active on WhatsApp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
KaBabs1:

Thanks for the advice bro but I don't think it will work. I am looking for ways my gig will continue to get more clicks, views and orders. You're merely telling me to dump it and create a duplicate gig. What if this new gig starts to do well then after a while it stops and then starts declining? Will I have to create another new gig?

Moreover, if you look at profiles the best-rated sellers on Fiverr you will realize that the margin between the number of ratings of their best-selling gig and the other gigs are usually large. This further proves that your suggestion might not work.

I think you and I should opt for a permanent way to solve the problem.
Contact CS. I contacted them this morning and I have noticed some differences as buyers have started contacting me. I have had 3 orders from new buyers today.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micson: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale
USA account @ 2k only pm me if you want to buy the reviews
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
10 Fiverr reviews from a UK writing account available for sale @ #1800. Whatsapp 07o31562o14
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
fiverr reviews #1800 from a buyers account. quote me if interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:
fiverr reviews #1800 from a buyers account. quote me if interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.