Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606744 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gabwiry: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2017
chyegems:
Following...
wow thanks bro for your shared experience,. My question is how can i know if my gig has been viewed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Fingerprinter:

I used to work with some Nigerian guys to design my book covers of which I do design at least 3 every week. But most naija designers are very arrogant. Imagine, one told me to pay him upfront before he would even start my design, and threatened that he won't be available to do revisions if my client asks for one. Who does that? Even fiverr has an escrow system which is just as good as saying that you pay after the service. To make matters worse, I decided to go with his terms because I was already running late on delivering an order, only for him to ask me to send him my account details to refund me that he won't be be able to complete my job within the deadline. Something he originally agreed he would do. He ended up wasting my time; up to two hours. That same evening, I got a Pakistani guy that helped me do the design within 45 minutes.
I now work with the guy for all my designs. He would even do 2d and 3d mockups for me without hassle.

It is quite unfortunate that you had to suffer that in the hands of a fellow Nigerian.

Well, if you need the services of a professional and creative book cover designer, I would be happy to help you handle any of the design including but not limited to Kindle, eBook and CreateSpace covers.

I have worked with countless satisfied clients from Nairaland and across the globe.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mubarak23: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
It will be good idea, especially for us that are students and we are currently on strike
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
generationz:
Does anyone have writing or research jobs to outsource?
are you good and reliable?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mubarak23: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

WhatsApp me if you know woocommerce very well.
081- 4 - six - 4 - six - 9 - 7 - two - four.

BOSS am available for the job
Skill set are
Php codeigniter framework
Boostrap
Html and CSS
Blogging
I can build any kind of Web applications using wordpress and custom code from scratch with codeigniter php framework.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by marksooyinmiebi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
mubarak23:

BOSS am available for the job
Skill set are
Php codeigniter framework
Boostrap
Html and CSS
Blogging
I can build any kind of Web applications using wordpress and custom code from scratch with codeigniter php framework.

WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
joey150:
Yes I am
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamf: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
click and favorite my gig and i will do same with yours upload your sceenshot for confirmation . Here is the link to my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/jenifer_sasha/create-two-hd-animation-videos-for-your-fiverr-gigs-in-24hrs

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mubarak23: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

WhatsApp
WhatsApp on 08037287834
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mubarak23: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
This might sound stupid to ask, but please just bear with me,
How can I create a US fiverr account and get it variified with Nigeria phone number
I already have naija fiverr account with just 12 dollar on it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
mubarak23:
This might sound stupid to ask, but please just bear with me,
How can I create a US fiverr account and get it variified with Nigeria phone number
I already have naija fiverr account with just 12 dollar on it

wen it get to verification stage change the country from USA to >>>
Nigeria then input ur naija number..

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamf: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
I Will Create Two HD Animation Videos For Your Fiverr Gigs In 24hrs

Are you struggling to make much sales on fiverr?
Have you done everything right but still waiting for that dream life with orders come one after another!

For just $5 you will get:
You will get :
TWO types HD animation videos with background music
any video format
i will use your images,logo (watermark) [if you have]
many revision until your satisfaction

kindly check my signature for my number or you can also message me on fiverr. https://www.fiverr.com/jenifer_sasha/create-two-hd-animation-videos-for-your-fiverr-gigs-in-24hrs

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fiverr, PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Run many fiverr accounts, No annual fees like payoneer

Confirmed best PayPal rate, don't let anyone cheat you!

Only withdrawing $100 and above

My contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mubarak23: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sadiq3051:

wen it get to verification stage change the country from USA to >>>
Nigeria then input ur naija number..

Thank you Bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
mubarak23:

Thank you Bro
thank God
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mubarak23: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
marksooyinmiebi:

WhatsApp
Sent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sorry about that,bro,not all of us are like that. cool

Just quote me next time you need help in that area and more.

Fingerprinter:

I used to work with some Nigerian guys to design my book covers of which I do design at least 3 every week. But most naija designers are very arrogant. Imagine, one told me to pay him upfront before he would even start my design, and threatened that he won't be available to do revisions if my client asks for one. Who does that? Even fiverr has an escrow system which is just as good as saying that you pay after the service. To make matters worse, I decided to go with his terms because I was already running late on delivering an order, only for him to ask me to send him my account details to refund me that he won't be be able to complete my job within the deadline. Something he originally agreed he would do. He ended up wasting my time; up to two hours. That same evening, I got a Pakistani guy that helped me do the design within 45 minutes.
I now work with the guy for all my designs. He would even do 2d and 3d mockups for me without hassle.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
4000$ payoneer needed at 341/$...

I buy any quantity without discrimination...

whatsapp now while I still have naira to buy ... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dream369: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fiverr review available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dream369: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fiverr review available

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ranchhoddas: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
joey150:
I am...

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
teamf:
click and favorite my gig and i will do same with yours upload your sceenshot for confirmation . Here is the link to my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/jenifer_sasha/create-two-hd-animation-videos-for-your-fiverr-gigs-in-24hrs
Don't waste your time. Favoriting gigs no longer helps in ranking them!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sangresan(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
joey150:

I am a good content writer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
help help help

a client said I should call him on whatsapp after several revisions. What should I do pls
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
this were the before and after revision designs.

I am still a newbie though and I will appreciate all response. Thanks

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2017
czarina:
Hello guys I have a suggestion for growing our fiverr sales... Actually saw it on the forum... Mention so I'll know those interested.

Are there any advice, ideas, suggestions etc that have not been given by the gurus in here?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2017
$135 fiverr PayPal at 320.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 6:07am On Aug 22, 2017
$135 fiverr PayPal available at 320
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Minimum $100 and above..............................

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Still buying payoneer funds as always at the most competitive rate.

Instant payment as usual! Everyday testimonies!

Constacts in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mukah1234(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Please does anyone have a transcription job to outsource?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micholo123(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2017
Review available

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.