Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606746 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Still on the seat and buying funds

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mcmbonu: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have two accounts can we do Gig review Exchange..
who is interested? Quote me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
I WILL BUY ALL YOUR FIVERR/UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND .......INSTANT PAYMENT

BUZZ ME UP ON WHATSAPP

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ISMM(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Subtlelad:
3 fiverr reviews available from a UK level 1 account.
#1900 per review, non negotiable.

Quote me with your WhatsApp nos if interested

Is it still available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good evening Fam!

Do we still have people who are interested in writing articles here? I need good writers who can complete 500 to 1000 word articles in 24 hours.

Article topic is "How to contact (Name of company) customer service/support."

I have the list of companies with me. There are so many articles to write.

Pay is 1.5 naira per word. It's not a lot but it is what I can do at the moment.

If you can, please send a sample article that you have written in the past to - - - - - - -

I'll do my best to reply immediately.

Looming forward to reading your mails. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
IAMMUIC:
I've reached out to some folks here who offered to sell reviews for my Fiverr gig, the problem is they all were in the writing niche, so we couldn't do business as my gig is also of the writing niche on Fiverr.

I really need this reviews and would want someone with a US account who isn't of the writing niche to sell me the reviews.
Do you know it only makes sense for an account in your niche to order from you? If a fellow seller in your niche, say, a top rated seller that you don't know from anywhere wants to order from you, would you reject it and say "Nooo. I'm rejecting your order cos you are ordering for what you offer as well?" Fiverr encourages outsourcing. As long as you make it look legit, you should be fine.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 2:23am On Jan 19, 2018
do you need help with any of your writing niche.....i can provide you with 4k ebooks within 24hrs all have passed copyscapes.
am also into email campaigns if you need campaigns for anything ranging from ebooks,email marketting,campaign promotion its no big deal i can provide you with up to 2million verified emails and also give you delivery report of sent mails,bounce back,who read and what time.

check out my gig here https://www.fiverr.com/greatgrace300/mail-your-ebooks-to-2million-verified-email
to do bussiness whatsap:zero seven zero 89 seven five 77 nine 1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ElGabi(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2018
mcmbonu:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Dygeasy:
Good evening Fam!

Do we still have people who are interested in writing articles here? I need good writers who can complete 500 to 1000 word articles in 24 hours.

Article topic is "How to contact (Name of company) customer service/support."

I have the list of companies with me. There are so many articles to write.

Pay is 1.5 naira per word. It's not a lot but it is what I can do at the moment.

If you can, please send a sample article that you have written in the past to - - - - - - -

I'll do my best to reply immediately.

Looking forward to reading your mails. Thank you very much.
Thank you for the Emails sent. Writers have been hired.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Review sellers!!!

If you want to sell reviews, kindly quote or mention me...I need at least 6 reviews from 6 different fiverr accounts.

longjohnsilver is d moniker.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Azwealth(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
mcmbonu:

Interested. Please WhatSapp me via the number on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND / PAYPAL FUND @ YOUR RATE ...............INSTANT PAYMENT

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
mcmbonu:

I am interest

ALIAS ADDRESS:
D-4cnyejb@maildrop.cc
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2018
mcmbonu:

Lets deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ginseng(f): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2018
If any of you has ETN available for sale, come WhatsApp, I'll buy all...
I'm buying any amount at a good rate.
Don't be harsh with your rates ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shabib(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good day everyone.

I'm looking to sell a few 5$ Fiverr reviews with my European Union based Fiverr account.
You get to customise the review you want for your gig I'll buy.

I have my contact on my signature. Call or Whatsapp the no today.

This is limited.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hardheolar(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
beatzone:
Your gigs looks cool. But for lack of time, these are my recommendations for your on-page SEO gig.

1. In your gig title, write "SEO" in CAPS. This will further show that you understand optimization indeed.
2. In your gig description, do as mentioned above for "seo"
3. You didn't sound convincing enough in description. All I see is you bragging. Tell them what on-page SEO means in detail. Explain some technical terms. You need to convince them you really know what you are talking about. Google search results technicalities, Alexa ranking.......
4. Start your gig with $5, plus give some freebies to every new buyer.
5. Pray

Goodluck

Hello, good afternoon.

Please kindly help me review this gig
http://www.fiverr.com/Lucent100
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hardheolar(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Who is available to help me review my gig, with the about.

http://www.fiverr.com/Lucent100
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please can someone help me review my Gig or description
I have bought one review but no sales cry

http://www.fiverr.com/s2/96152ca9e8
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Shabib:
Good day everyone.

I'm looking to sell a few 5$ Fiverr reviews with my European Union based Fiverr account.
You get to customise the review you want for your gig I'll buy.

I have my contact on my signature. Call or Whatsapp the no today.

This is limited.

I sent you a direct message on whatsapp, let us deal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Review sellers!!!

If you want to sell reviews, kindly quote or mention me...I need at least 6 reviews from 6 different fiverr accounts.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ogalawyer(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
longjohnsilver:
Review sellers!!!

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Payoneer needed @345/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by walewriter: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2018
If you need to buy fiverr reviews contact zero8169fortyeight1 seven 5 eight on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seylad2009(m): 5:31am On Jan 21, 2018
Lifetime Premium Grammarly for sales.

This is useful for Articles, ebooks, blogs post Writers.

It's a powerful tool for plagiarism checking, sentences correction, etc.

Contact me via signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.... INSTANT FUNDING https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97)..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goodman2030: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
BOSCO123:
Guys ,if you are interested in joining my fiverr whatsapp group ,drop your number here and i will add you.There is alot you can learn from the group.

08169299636 thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by obanro(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please help!!!

Am in need of DAIBOLIC Software, kindly share if you have. Any version at all so far it's working.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Davehustler: 12:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Are you on FIVERR and youre having hard time there to earn or even sell you gig, or do you want to sell or buy account or review or even exchange then you can join our group today and let them help you solve whatever problem you have on fiverr by joining with the link below, Just click on it

https:///Em09jwdaUCeGA9IS9J1lo5
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.