Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606991 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2018
HOUSE AM IN NEED OF MAIL CHIMP PRO SOFTWARE TO SHOOT BULK EMAILS IF YOU GOT LET ME KNOW THANKS
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Get your lifetime grammarly account for just a token...contact me while offer last...09082013387
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
WordFamous:
Okay guys so I decided to be the pathfinder on GTB ATM withdrawal with Payoneer some minutes ago. Here's my experience:

My Payoneer balance was $84.47. I withdrew 19k (Max allowed for that ATM). When I checked my new Payoneer balance, it became $25.26.

Assuming $3.5 fee goes to Payoneer, 59.21 - 3.5 = 55.71. So 19k/55.71 = 341/$.

If you include the 3.5 charge, 19k/59.21 = 320/$

Math gurus in da house, is this calculate correct. I maybe a little rusty. Lol

So guys I was at First Bank a few minutes back. Payoneer balance was $104.26. Withdrew twice for 33k ($7 fee) and my new balance read $3.1
104.26 - 3.1= 101.16.
Without fees FB exchanges at 350/$.
Removing $7 fee, I got 326/$
Hope this helps someone....

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Bring all your Freelancer,Fiverr, iwriter, Guru and upwork funds

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CorrectionFLuid: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
I'm thinking of changing my niche.. My current niche demands huge file transfers to and fro, and with fiverr having a cap of 150mb for file transfers, it's almost impossible not to use file sharing services.

So I got an order yesterday... Downloaded the files needed for the job... 2.8gb. Completed the order and uploaded to drop box file size of 1.7gb... The buyer has obviously downloaded the completed job and turned around to reject the order. He's not answered a question I asked him since and he's currently unusually offline.

One of the work hazards of working on fiverr... Aluta continua.

I'm thinking of going into YouTube ad animation.. Guys in it, how profitable is this niche?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
gsparks01:
I dunno about this one. You can ask for review modification in the "Resolution Center"
It's not against any fiverr policy.
But you are still going to let your client know why you sent the review modication request.

A friend lost his Level 2 account because of this too - asking client to modify their review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seylad2009(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Check my profile

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pls I need A reputable exchanger contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by felzylix(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
dvkot:
that's what me sef want to do.... i am not worried about deportation my configuration is very strong, am not getting anysales with my 9ja account
what type of vpn do you use please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
harryfloss:
Pls I need A reputable exchanger contact
DrLaw.
+254773729203
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
WordFamous:

So guys I was at First Bank a few minutes back. Payoneer balance was $104.26. Withdrew twice for 33k ($7 fee) and my new balance read $3.1
104.26 - 3.1= 101.16.
Without fees FB exchanges at 350/$.
Removing $7 fee, I got 326/$
Hope this helps someone....
Next time, please use accessbank. With the charge, they exchange @330
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Emmyk:

But you are still going to let your client know why you sent the review modication request.

A friend lost his Level 2 account because of this too - asking client to modify their review.
You'll state the reason for modification; the last one I did was because of a mistake by the buyer, so I explained it in the message. No flags, no warnings.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
mrphysics:

Thanks. You mean after two withdrawals and $7 ATM deduction, I will getaway with 330/$?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:
I'm thinking of changing my niche.. My current niche demands huge file transfers to and fro, and with fiverr having a cap of 150mb for file transfers, it's almost impossible not to use file sharing services.

So I got an order yesterday... Downloaded the files needed for the job... 2.8gb. Completed the order and uploaded to drop box file size of 1.7gb... The buyer has obviously downloaded the completed job and turned around to reject the order. He's not answered a question I asked him since and he's currently unusually offline.

I'm thinking of going into YouTube ad animation.. Guys in it, how profitable is this niche?

Darz a very terrible xp..some pple wicked sha

Anyways, next time tell the person u are going to send compressed file...there's a way you can use winrar to compress and even split the compressed file into smaller sizes for uploads.. depending on the file type too sha. But try it out.

I have only done one outside fiverr delivery and since then I say I nor do again, no matter the error client is complaining about, we will find a way to fix it on fiverr or work around it all on fiverr platform.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
WordFamous:

Thanks. You mean after two withdrawals and $7 ATM deduction, I will getaway with 330/$?

Yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
mrphysics:

Approximately 330 rather.

Technically, you are right anyway since it's 329.8 (see screenshot)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
WordFamous:
Guys, I need your epp! My Order Completion rate is at 88% and blazing RED. As evaluation is tmr, will this affect me in any way? I'm not due for Level 1 badge until 1st week in April based on number of days on Fiverr.

Guys, what do you suggest I do please, biko?
I suggest that you keep calm and continue selling. it's insignificant.. You go dey alright
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
felzylix:

what type of vpn do you use please?
i use turbo VPN or super VPN... but the main thing is to configure ur browser very well so that your annonimity level on whoer.net will be 90% - 100% nothing less

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
akinyemi0103:
i verify it with my etisalat number but everytime i log in, i always make use of my vpn.
ok so what about when you want to withdrawal did they send the code to that same Etisalat and wont the +234 raise any flags? and i hope u are safe over there and have been deported?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:

Lmaooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CorrectionFLuid: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Besto:

Lmaooo

Kip laffing okay? In fact laff well well. E go soon shele for you grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
192$ PayPal available 330/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2018
FIVERR / PAYPAL FUND NEEDED

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akinyemi0103(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2018
yes it won't raise any flag and even if you want to withdraw to your payooner without using fiverr self, just log in to ur mail and just search an older withdrawn confirmation email and click the link.
dvkot:
ok so what about when you want to withdrawal did they send the code to that same Etisalat and wont the +234 raise any flags? and i hope u are safe over there and have been deported?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:

Kip laffing okay? In fact laff well well. E go soon shele for you grin

wetin him state for reason of rejection.

Currently experiencing one sef..i will definitely pull off all her directories files from my server at my own time..She dey gbadun my delivery dey reject order with one very flimsy reason that is not even in the scope of my gig.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rejoixe: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2018
akinyemi0103:
yes it won't raise any flag and even if you want to withdraw to your payooner without using fiverr self, just log in to ur mail and just search an older withdrawn confirmation email and click the link.
guy, are you sure this would work? its tempting oo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akinyemi0103(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Yes, it worked for me.
rejoixe:

guy, are you sure this would work? its tempting oo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rejoixe: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
akinyemi0103:
Yes, it worked for me.
I actually thought it would say "link has expired", you use direct deposit as ur withdrawal method right?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akinyemi0103(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2018
i used fiverr revnue card but fiverr revoke my access to withdraw my earning lately, so i just have to used that method to withdraw.
rejoixe:

I actually thought it would say "link has expired", you use direct deposit as ur withdrawal method right?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2018
?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rejoixe: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2018
akinyemi0103:
i used fiverr revnue card but fiverr revoke my access to withdraw my earning lately, so i just have to used that method to withdraw.
Cool, thanks bruh, would try that out

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.