Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606248 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845*

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tabbaz:
At my age, I don't reply stupid quote cool.

By their post you shall know them. He who support scammer is a scammer too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
mrphysics:
Sendvalu transaction to Nigeria is no longer going, my fund is stalk waiting to be refunded
Are you definite? 'Cos I used them just two days ago, on Monday. It took 5 hours. A customer care agent informed you of that?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drlaw(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks Sir!

mrphysics:

I always direct people to DrLaw, I am shocked why they don't want to trade with a trusted exchanger with one of the best if not the best rate you can even get on nairaland. You still see people complain of being scammed, yet they read and see us mention trusted exchangers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
DerrickM:
Your account looks okay.

Are you still selling Wacom tablet.... How much please?

And thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
Which one be phone master abeg... Kind of having same challenge
BRAINZBox:

Yels... for those having notification issues on android nougat like myself, I think I just got the fix, try it out and let us know the outcome, my app is been alerting faster since yesterday. smiley

Step 1: Go to app permissions in settings, then special access, then battery optimization, locate "fiver" click on it and set it to not optimized.

Step 2: Under the same app permissions, locate unrestricted data access, look for "fiverr" and ensure to remove restriction, click on the toggle to change it to blue (in my case)

Step 3(optional): Got to notifications in settings, locate "fiverr" click on it and toggle the override do not disturb in order to give its notification higher priority even when your profile setting is on DND.

step 4 (most important): In your menu look for this app "phone master", its the main guy causing the wahala. Open the app and go to auto-start management, ensure you change "fiverr" from prohibited to allowed. (And if you are like me and your only important social media na NL, you can prohibit the insta-wateva and FB so that your ram will not cry too much).

step 5 (still important): Go back to the landing page of the "phone master", top right corner click on the gear symbol, click protected apps, check "fiverr" so its protected, and as before you can uncheck the insta and FB.

I think that should solve the issue, other android versions having same issue can follow the guide, they should be similar.

The next hurdle for me now na how to make the notification ring for longer, the phone just lets the music I set as notification, play for only about 10secs, that can't wake me up at say 3AM na angry >:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
Which one be phone master abeg... Kind of having same challenge

Its an app that came with the phone...check your app drawer(I.e list of apps).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
dablazor:

Are you definite? 'Cos I used them just two days ago, on Monday. It took 5 hours. A customer care agent informed you of that?
My money is still hanging there with that of a friend. I initiated a transaction on Sunday, and on Monday, I got a notification that I will be refunded. I am yet to get a refund. People should avoid them for now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kindly call me asap with with your budget then i search what is in stock. Contact is in my signature.

Awoofawo:

Are you still selling Wacom tablet.... How much please?

And thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
dayo1a:
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmysblog24(m): 12:42am On Apr 26, 2018
Review needed USA account whatsapp me 08078879490
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 1:48am On Apr 26, 2018
Clone2020 is back... Welcome sir
Another very trusted exchanger, back from a hiatus it seems

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 4:15am On Apr 26, 2018
DerrickM:
Kindly call me asap with with your budget then i search what is in stock. Contact is in my signature.

Let me have the price range of what you have in stock......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 4:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Any expert into business proposal writing here?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 26, 2018
BRAINZBox:

Yels... for those having notification issues on android nougat like myself, I think I just got the fix, try it out and let us know the outcome, my app is been alerting faster since yesterday. smiley

Step 1: Go to app permissions in settings, then special access, then battery optimization, locate "fiver" click on it and set it to not optimized.

Step 2: Under the same app permissions, locate unrestricted data access, look for "fiverr" and ensure to remove restriction, click on the toggle to change it to blue (in my case)

Step 3(optional): Got to notifications in settings, locate "fiverr" click on it and toggle the override do not disturb in order to give its notification higher priority even when your profile setting is on DND.

step 4 (most important): In your menu look for this app "phone master", its the main guy causing the wahala. Open the app and go to auto-start management, ensure you change "fiverr" from prohibited to allowed. (And if you are like me and your only important social media na NL, you can prohibit the insta-wateva and FB so that your ram will not cry too much).

step 5 (still important): Go back to the landing page of the "phone master", top right corner click on the gear symbol, click protected apps, check "fiverr" so its protected, and as before you can uncheck the insta and FB.

I think that should solve the issue, other android versions having same issue can follow the guide, they should be similar.

The next hurdle for me now na how to make the notification ring for longer, the phone just lets the music I set as notification, play for only about 10secs, that can't wake me up at say 3AM na angry >:

Thanks very nuch bro, will definitely try this out

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by temilolwag(m): 6:45am On Apr 26, 2018
People are already dropping testimonies.
Bring your fiverr withdrawal to paypal. I am urgently buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIVERR and UPWORK WITHDRAWALLLLLLL
needed.

INSTANT PAYMENT 
silverdam:
Finally Sold 51 dollars to Temiloluwag. Fast deal, this is the best exchanger here, all the rest na wash and time wasters. Patronize him
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2018
jerome263:

Thank you very much...I will take your advice to heart...

DO NOT TRY NUMBER 2!!

Close your first account and use the details to open another.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2018
X-Pen brand models is the 45-50k while the wacom brand models in stock are 51-200k range.

Awoofawo:

Let me have the price range of what you have in stock......

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Awoofawo(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2018
DerrickM:
X-Pen brand models is the 45-50k while the wacom brand models in stock are 51-200k range.

shocked shocked shocked

Too costly for my budget at the moment.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
dayo1a:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
mrphysics:

My money is still hanging there with that of a friend. I initiated a transaction on Sunday, and on Monday, I got a notification that I will be refunded. I am yet to get a refund. People should avoid them for now
That is surprising. I used them just around the time you did: initiated a transaction at exactly 3:33 pm on Monday, just like you, and received the exchange at 8:08 pm the same day in my local bank account.
Did you request a refund yourself or said notification was automatic? What was their reason for initiating a refund? Did you receive any correspondence from them informing of any change in policy against Nigerian transactions? Perhaps it's a one-time thing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
real USA number with sim for fiverr verification.. now available for 3.5k.

contact on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saheed69(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Upwork review needed, please if you have kindly quote me back
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fiverr review available. whatsapp 08096.536.018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Do you need a UK number for your fiverr account that won't be deported when you verify on fiverr? Do you need a UK number that you will have full access to anytime? >>>>>

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
gsparks01:
Clone2020 is back... Welcome sir
Another very trusted exchanger, back from a hiatus it seems

Wow, thank you bro. I've missed you guys
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Really?!! grin cheesy wink smileyNo one said they come cheap with Nigeria's fx rate. All the best.

Awoofawo:
shocked shocked shocked

Too costly for my budget at the moment.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
dablazor:

That is surprising. I used them just around the time you did: initiated a transaction at exactly 3:33 pm on Monday, just like you, and received the exchange at 8:08 pm the same day in my local bank account.
Did you request a refund yourself or said notification was automatic? What was their reason for initiating a refund? Did you receive any correspondence from them informing of any change in policy against Nigerian transactions? Perhaps it's a one-time thing.
I was told that their local agent DUSUPAY is having issues. So they initiated refund immediately and after days, I got the fund back to my payoneer mastercard.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jerome263: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
nkhay:

DO NOT TRY NUMBER 2!!
Close your first account and use the details to open another.
Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: raphemmanuel(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.