Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? (6054 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction? If Your Girlfriend Slaps Your Mom / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / If Your Girlfriend Slaps You, Will You Slap Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Iyke1998(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2016
If your girlfriend slaps you will you slap her back? Listen to the funny response by people on the street.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym5-YjP7DZw
What is your say on this?
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Biodun37: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
for daring to raise her hands up to me, I' return it twice
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by ojun50(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
She go regret her action by d time i give her ten hot slap plus blow join am. Girls never slap yr man
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Geofavor(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
ojun50:
She go regret her action by d time i give her ten hot slap plus blow join am. Girls never slap yr man
lmao..
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by omarithmetics: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
I am of the opinion that ladies in general shouldn't be hit even with a flower or a bouquet of flowers.
But then again it will depend on why she slapped you, how she slapped you, where she slapped you and in who's presence the slapping act takes place.

3 Likes

Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by fulfillbill(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Serious something...is your babe enjoy the slap na.

BTW warris the Igbo gehs doing in Accra, she need Ghana slap??
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by osesology(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
omarithmetics:
I am of the opinion that ladies in general shouldn't be hit even with a flower or a bouquet of flowers.
But then again it will depend on why she slapped you, how she slapped you, where she slapped you and in who's presence the slapping act takes place.
On point!

1 Like

Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
I will BEAT her up and severe the relationship.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by bibijay123(f): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
It is called love,havnt u seen poloma slapping diago?, lola slapping andre?, the guys wld pull her forward n kiss her senselessly But bring it to naija. Before Toyin aimaku will even reason to raise her hand omo banke would ve beaten her black n blue tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Maxi112: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
if I no slap her back, then no it that am under a spell or her papa na military man
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by ZYZZA: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
with due respect I will, (hotter)
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
U av not seen an extremely annoying bf

You wanna slap him everytime u sight him sad

But cos ive learnt my lessons
Even if i tink of slapping him

I wud walk away bt wud av downloaded insults for him nd walk Run away
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by jonaifame22(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yes of course,I will do that wth my dick, I shall not spare the dick and spoil the gal

1 Like

Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Dekatron(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
NB :- I am not a woman wrapper

No, I won't. I won't slap her back. . . . It depends. If it was infront of my friends, I'd just excuse myself, If it was before family, I'd walk away. If it was at home, I would just go take a drink. . . . But I assure you, I'd not do anything, but alienate her. Her food? No. Sex? I would move to the sitting room, to start sleeping every night. Her advice? I can pass without it. . . . Trust me, she would not ever dare it again.

If you beat her, you are fulfilling her want. She'd use it against you. Trust me, you would be the one to beg her back. But do not do anything, beat her with silence. Don't cheat on her, but show that you don't give three flying bald fu cks about her. . . . I'm very sure SHE'D COME BACK, CRYING and APOLOGIZING. . . . I'd something like that to my mom. She later would calm down on her own and say sorry (in her subsequent actions). The female brains all work virtually the same when in relationship problems as this.

3 Likes

Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Dekatron(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
Yes of course,I will do that wth my dick, I shall not spare the dick and spoil the gal

grin grin *in base 1's voice* werey rey!! We, we, we, werey rey o!! Lmao . . . . You cray bruv
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by openmine(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
bibijay123:
It is called love,havnt u seen poloma slapping diago?, lola slapping andre?, the guys wld pull her forward n kiss her senselessly But bring it to naija. Before Toyin aimaku will even reason to raise her hand omo banke would ve beaten her black n blue tongue
grin grin grin
Well i no blame u...na telemundo and eva i blame cheesy
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by cruzita(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
if the guy did something that deserve the slap ,no biggy then.to all those saying u will kick ,beat and punch her,what if you are the one that slapped her?what should she do to you?
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by bibijay123(f): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
openmine:

grin grin grin
Well i no blame u...na telemundo and eva i blame cheesy

Lool so be sincere if I am ur gf n I slap u will slap me back? grin
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by bibijay123(f): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dekatron:
NB :- I am not a woman wrapper

No, I won't. I won't slap her back. . . . It depends. If it was infront of my friends, I'd just excuse myself, If it was before family, I'd walk away. If it was at home, I would just go take a drink. . . . But I assure you, I'd not do anything, but alienate her. Her food? No. Sex? I would move to the sitting room, to start sleeping every night. Her advice? I can pass without it. . . . Trust me, she would not ever dare it again.

If you beat her, you are fulfilling her want. She'd use it against you. Trust me, you would be the one to beg her back. But do not do anything, beat her with silence. Don't cheat on her, but show that you don't give three flying bald fu cks about her. . . . I'm very sure SHE'D COME BACK, CRYING and APOLOGIZING. . . . I'd something like that to my mom. She later would calm down on her own and say sorry (in her subsequent actions). The female brains all work virtually the same when in relationship problems as this.

*thumbs up!* that is the best way to beat a woman bro! cheesy
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
The cops need look no further. This thread is FULL of criminals!.Take them away now!! grin
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by kaziblake(f): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Biodun37:
for daring to raise her hands up to me, I' return it twice
woman beater
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by theunnamed: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Why?
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
The cops need look no further. This thread is FULL of criminals!.Take them away now!! grin
so he slaps, he becomes a criminal bt nt so for her
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
kaziblake:
woman beater
go nd slap ur bubby in naija, even chimmanda won't save you..
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
so he slaps, he becomes a criminal bt nt so for her
I guess. But no women here said what these dudes said an as you know physical violence is a crime.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by skywalker240(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
*holds my jaw in disbeleif*
No more of ur food,no cuddlin and no more of dat sausage on u. grin
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
I guess. But no women here said what these dudes said an as you know physical violence is a crime.
None of em shld raise a hand. Personally, i cant hit a lady..
Bt if a see a dude beat a gal cus she did it 1st, i may nt stop him or evn pity her
The legal system here aint so flexible dear. How are u today?
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
None of em shld raise a hand. Personally, i cant hit a lady..
Bt if a see a dude beat a gal cus she did it 1st, i may nt stop him or evn pity her
The legal system here aint so flexible dear. How are u today?

Not to happy with your reply.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by sinequanon: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Angry aggressive slap... won't happen. Only happens when a woman knows she is dealing with a woman wrapper.

Distressed spontaneous emotionally defensive slap... my instinct would be to comfort her. Doesn't matter where it is, or who is about.
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't pray that happens anyway. esp when the air hanging around us that time is tense!
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by KingRex1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:

Not to happy with your reply.
then u a lil happy with it. okay what will u have me do?
P.s i've been waitin 4u on one other thread
Re: If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingRex1:
then u a lil happy with it. okay what will u have me do?
P.s i've been waitin 4u on one other thread
What dekatron said.

Dekatron the first half of ya post was good but when you spaced...guy,I don't know what happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Why Is That Your Pusssy Will Be Itching U Badly Yet U Still Form / I Will Marry Any Man In This World, If He Can Do These 5 Simple Things For Me. [ / Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.