Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,806 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) (110632 Views)

Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / When Should Kids Be Allowed To Learn About SEX? - PIC ILLUSTRATION / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by egeoffery: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Those ladies stand the watch like say their own better pass.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by akagson: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

I don't get...vaginisimus is supposed to be a contracting vaginal wall muscles making penetration impossible, so how come the whole bore hole pussy?
The most appropriate term for this occurrence is "pënis captivus" and not vaginisimus.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
oshaosha2014:
Science is physical. Faith is spiritual. What happned is spiritual.

Someone has led me to the scientific reason for this. Google 'pen*is captivus' and learn.

NB: Remove the asterisk.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
frisky2good:
Can you give me 5 links to married couples glued together and I will give you 20 links to adulterous couples glued together.

Duh, why would married couples complain about these issues when, they can relax for a while and probably call their doctors.

Most cheating fellas don't have the time and liberty to relax due to fear and anxiety

Read: Can couples really get stuck together during sex?http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25827175
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by richard870(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryanna36:
So this also happens in Kenya? According to a Kenyan, Mr. Rich, who shared the photo on facebook, the man pictured above from Kitale had the worst embarrassment of his life when he decided to mess with another man’s wife. As at this morning, they're still glued together.Lol. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/lol-you-wont-touch-another-mans-wife.html
Glued ke in that same position ? hmmmn.....
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by darlenese(f): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
[
quote author=holamiday post=43130164]Please i need someone to explain the principle behind this thing. I do not believe in charms or magic. I believe in Science and of course faith.

I'm sure this magun of a thing has an indepth explanation embedded in simple human physiology. It's so mind-boggling.

For proper understand ,follow these EASY steps

Step 1-- look for an Ijebu man
Step2--shyke his wife
Step3--straff the wife
Step 4-- open a thread in niaraland land and tell us ur personal experience with magun!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by linearity: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
I am waiting for the part two of this movie to be released.

Nonsense, only virgins who do not know the Mechanics of bleeping will swallow this hook, sinker and line.

Look at their waist line and the way they are standing erect; any nonvirgin knows that, you cannot have access to the goodies of a lady by having her stand like that and you standing that way...From that position, you have to access the goodies from below, then upwards and not from front to back as depicted.

Another red flag is, from that position, the guy equipment must be at least about 20 inches long to still be wedged inside the lady's goodies while standing like that and the last time I checked, the guy who claimed to have the world longest equipment, came in at about 18 inches and funny enough, he is not an African and can't even use his equipment articulately.

This is just a movie re-enactment.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Sike(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
O ma shey oh
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by dfav: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
"Magun"-This is what I call Bullshitt of the African Order...It's likely a movie cus I have a divk and there's no way a man and a woman can be postioned standing like that(It might be possible but he will be in one hell of a pain.

And, Thats Vaginismus for the Superstitious dumbfvcks around...It's a severe contraction of the Vaginal muscles that clamps down on the penis during sexual intercourse some argue it's more pronounced in Africa because these lazy hoes just wannna eat shawarma and Pepsi, they don't exercise their body not to talk of kegel exercises for their pvssy so they have no control over the muscles.

They usually tend to have Borehole for Pvssy smiley

Its called Joystick Captivus not vaginismus. .ok
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Pecca: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=peacengine post=43126181]But why are children viewing this[/quote seems like a scene from some motion picture.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by NdRuby(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
skelewu404:
If na me i me i go dey fire dey go

First to comment hhehehehehe grin grin

Now that am there i dedicate it to Ben Murray bruse senator representing twitter federal constituency

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by linearity: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Duh, why would married couples complain about these issues when, they can relax for a while and probably call their doctors.

Most cheating fellas don't have the time and liberty to relax due to fear and anxiety

Read: Can couples really get stuck together during sex?http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-25827175

The science is clear and off course a very rare few have experience phenomena like this and on a very real occasion due to muscle spasm.

The truth is, when it occurs from the reported cases and Doctors comments, it does not last as long as been depicted here or in many of the 'rumored' occurrence in Africa.

For God seek, it is muscles collapsing and will last for at most 2-3 minutes, plus you can widgle yourself out of it like the few that it have happened to testify to.

If you are a nonvirgin, you will clearly know that, your thing cannot be lodged in a woman while standing as depicted on those pictures, the picture is just a movie re-enactment.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by captianfreeman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Abegi ! This na movie scene.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Sparkle777(f): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=MissingBudget post=43122501]His hand still position well.grin[/quote)

If he dares let go, his kini wil break.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
darlenese:
[

For proper understand ,follow these EASY steps

Step 1-- look for an Ijebu man
Step2--shyke his wife
Step3--straff the wife
Step 4-- open a thread in niaraland land and tell us ur personal experience with magun!

Leave trash for LAWMA. Have you seen the charm in action before? Have you used it before? Has it caught you before? I'm sure you answered 'no' to all those questions.

Someone has clarified this. Google 'peni*s captivus'. That is the thing you people call magun.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
BabbyDaddy:
E dey pain him naa
babe i like relate with u?
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Jossibest(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Guy still dey chuk d tin very well..cos time no dey
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
BabbyDaddy:
E dey pain him naa
babe i like relate with u?
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
linearity:
I am waiting for the part two of this movie to be released.

Nonsense, only virgins who do not know the Mechanics of bleeping will swallow this hook, sinker and line.

Look at their waist line and the way they are standing erect; any nonvirgin knows that, you cannot have access to the goodies of a lady by having her stand like that and you standing that way...From that position, you have to access the goodies from below, then upwards and not from front to back as depicted.

Another red flag is, from that position, the guy equipment must be at least about 20 inches long to still be wedged inside the lady's goodies while standing like that and the last time I checked, the guy who claimed to have the world longest equipment, came in at about 18 inches and funny enough, he is not an African and can't even use his equipment articulately.

This is just a movie re-enactment.

so penis checker don check all d whole person penis for this whole world? cos i want make u tell me how them take know say Na dat person own big pass
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
linearity:

The science is clear and off course a very rare few have experience phenomena like this and on a very real occasion due to muscle spasm.

The truth is, when it occurs from the reported cases and Doctors comments, it does not last as long as been depicted here or in many of the 'rumored' occurrence in Africa.

For God seek, it is muscles collapsing and will last for at most 2-3 minutes, plus you can widgle yourself out of it like the few that it have happened to testify to.

If you are a nonvirgin, you will clearly know that, your thing cannot be lodged in a woman while standing as depicted on those pictures, the picture is just a movie re-enactment.

Correct.

But you know Africans are too superstitious and that brings fear + Anxiety.

Some men who knows their wify got this problem, will still claim it his Magun that is working for him.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by grandlexuz(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
"Magun"-This is what I call Bullshitt of the African Order...It's likely a movie cus I have a divk and there's no way a man and a woman can be postioned standing like that(It might be possible but he will be in one hell of a pain.

And, Thats Vaginismus for the Superstitious dumbfvcks around...It's a severe contraction of the Vaginal muscles that clamps down on the penis during sexual intercourse some argue it's more pronounced in Africa because these lazy hoes just wannna eat shawarma and Pepsi, they don't exercise their body not to talk of kegel exercises for their pvssy so they have no control over the muscles.

m
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by troy9090: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
It looƙ liƙe a movie sett.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Kokolett(f): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:

I bet you also have an explanation for why it only happens when a guy sleeps with another man's wife? undecided
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by darlenese(f): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
holamiday:
Leave trash for LAWMA. Have you seen the charm in action before? Have you used it before? Has it caught you before? I'm sure you answered 'no' to all those questions.

Someone has clarified this. Google 'peni*s captivus'. That is the thing you people call magun.

Why does it happen to married peeps only?
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
darlenese:

Why does it happen to married peeps only?
Google what i said. You will see cases from rape and even with a man & his own wife in Europe & America. Google is your friend.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by mekybabe1: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
If that's the case, why does it not happen to couples? Have you not noticed that it happens only to people committing adultery? Forget all these ur grammar. This is pure Magun grin
DashMeYansh:

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
This is a movie scene. If it was real, that guy would be too ashamed to still have his hand on the small of the lady's hip and people would have been so angry, they'd de-robe them completely. Only a little imagination would let you realize this.
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by darlenese(f): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
, author=holamiday post=43134924]Google what i said. You will see cases from rape and even with a man & his own wife in Europe & America. Google is your friend.[/quote]

Thanks
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
henryanna36:
So this also happens in Kenya? According to a Kenyan, Mr. Rich, who shared the photo on facebook, the man pictured above from Kitale had the worst embarrassment of his life when he decided to mess with another man’s wife. As at this morning, they're still glued together.Lol. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/lol-you-wont-touch-another-mans-wife.html
op is a lier, that is photoshop, that man is even taken selfie, people at the back ground were not even looking directly at them. op can lie?
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by SweetOlive(f): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oh my! Who's gon rescue these ones? Lol
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Dhavido(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Addonbelivit. We're they bleeping with their towel around them or were they so chanced to start tying the towel in such situation
Re: Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) by Harvigh(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
bebe2:

See person brain at work.
Pls are u a Christian?
@bebe2 I am a Christian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.